Chapter 5/??

Weight of the World

!WARNING!
Rated M:
 Abusive behaviour, violence, drama (lots of it) XD

It was early morning when Hyungsik woke up with a loud groan, he didn’t want to wake up. His dream was like a paradise. Efyria covered under a thick layer of crystal white snow, sparkling in the sun. People, bright smiling and singing. It was peaceful and the people looked happy. He sat on the edge of his bad and wiggled with his feet. He wished that they could return to that time, the time where they could still live like that, smiling without having to lie about it.

‘Are you ok, son?’

Hyungsik nodded with a little smile, but it was forced and he was sure that his mother would notice. ‘I’m fine.’ He lied. It was foolish he knew, but yet he tried. He was far from fine, especially now that the news about Sooyeon’s return was spread around the cities. He could no longer stay here, it’s too risky. People are brainwashed into Heecheol’s slaves and if a wrong word would slip off his tongue ... He shook his head, he didn’t want to think about that, scared of what might happen to him, or even worse his mother. Every lie he told was another risk of being caught, especially around Sooyeon, because she could see through everything. And that was the thing that scared him the most, his lies. His whole life was a lie, he wasn’t Heecheol’s best friend, nor did he hate Ryeowook and he certainly didn’t want Ryeowook dead!

‘Whatever you’re thinking, I think you’re right.’ His mother suddenly interrupted his thoughts.

‘Hm?’ Hyungsik looked up to his mother and met her most caring smile he had ever seen.

‘You are a grown man, Hyungsik. If you have to leave, then do so.’

Hyungsik knew where this would lead to but he didn’t want to, not now that war would reach the capital soon. ‘Mother...’ He started while shaking his head. ‘I love you, I cannot leave you behind. You don’t have any powers, so if war reaches Aiden you’d be the first one they kill ...’ His voice faded out in a whisper. ‘W-What if they use you again? I can’t let any of that happen to you, not again!’

‘I’ve been through that once, and look what it brought me ... a wonderful son who took care of me ever since.’ His mother through Hyungsik’s hair. ‘I’ll be alright.’ Hyungsik shook his head again, more violently then before with both of his eyes squeezed shut.
He never learned how to live with the fact that he was a son, he always felt dirty whenever he thought about it. But still, even though the thought of it made him angry, but most of all disgusted, he couldn’t help but to wonder if he looked like him. That question has always been there, and he knew that this wasn’t the right time to ask any of this, but it might be the last.

‘Do I look like him? My father... I mean...?’ His mother seemed surprised by this sudden question and she sat down next to her son.

‘Your father was a fine man Hyungsik...’ She said with a soft smile. ‘He didn’t treat me like others did, he saved me from slavery and-.’

‘That doesn’t give him the right to use you like that! Don’t defend him mom!’ Hyungsik stood up and walked through the room with both of his hands clenched stiff next to his body. ‘That man, he ... he’s nothing more but a ! He used you against your will, I don’t understand how you can defend something like that!’

‘That something, that you’re talking about, is the man that saved me from slavery. I used to have more than six man in one day.’ His mother continued with a sharp tone in her voice.

‘M-mother...’

‘I know you don’t want to hear about this, but you’re a grown up now, and I think it’s time for you to know who your father really was.’ She patted the bed sheets and Hyungsik sighed deeply before sitting down next to her. ‘I know you think your father was a disgusting man, and ... maybe he was.’ Hyungsik nodded. ‘But at that time he was my saviour.’

‘How?’ Hyungsik couldn’t believe that his mother was still defending him, the man that used her as a piece of trash that was only good to use whenever he was in need for some pleasure.

‘I was captured, used as a slave in a big soldier camp from the South. They treated me as dirt, didn’t care about my feelings, my body ...’ Her voice faded. ‘Your father found me crying one day. He offered me his handkerchief, and took me with him to his tent.’

Hyungsik was close to crying, he didn’t want to hear about this, he was always scared to find out who his father really was. He always pictured him as a man who didn’t care about others, and now his mother would tell him otherwise?

‘He was a knight of the highest rank, so he owned his own tent. He took care of me, he let me cook, but also eat the things I made for him, for us... ‘ She sighed and continued. ‘He made me sleep on a real mattress, something I had never experienced before ...’

‘No! Say no more. Mother ... he ... he might have been kind to you, but that doesn’t change the fact that he used you as his own pleasure toy.’

‘I know it doesn’t, but of all the man I had...’ She didn’t dare to look up at her son, ashamed of her past. ‘He was most gentle, and he did gave me something great...’

‘And what’s that?’ Hyungsik snorted. ‘How can such a piece of filth give you something great?’

‘He gave me a son.’ His mother looked up to him and smiled. ‘A greater gift I couldn’t wish for.’

‘M...mom.’ It was silent for a while and Hyungsik wasn’t sure what to say next. ‘Mom, I love you so much.’ He softly sobbed before hugging her tight. He was happy that his mother could see it this way, but his opinion about his father would never change.

‘I love you too. But there is a time that you have to let me go, I know that you want to protect me, but right now your priority lies elsewhere.’ She said with a sad smile. ‘You can’t protect me forever, it’s time to go your own way.’
Hyungsik bit his lip, he wasn’t so sure if he was really up for this. He knew that he had the most important task right now, he has to spy on Heecheol and keep track of the things that were happening in Efyria right now. He knew that Heecheol’s army would be the best place to spy, but he was too scared to leave. ‘I know that I may look tough...’ He started, sending his mother a glare when she giggled. ‘Mother... I mean it... I’m not ready for this!’ He shook his head.

‘You’re selling yourself short. You can do this, you have to do this.’ His mother cupped her son’s head into her hands. ‘Ryeowook is counting on you. And he needs you.’

Hyungsik nodded determined, it was his time to say goodbye, not only to his mother but also to the place he grew up, it was time to start his own journey now. ‘I will miss you.’ Hyungsik said before falling into his mother’s arms. ‘I will miss you a lot.’ He sobbed.

His mother whispered comforting words to him, memories of when he was little, how he used to steal the King’s food from the kitchen, and memories about how Ryeowook always sneaked into their room to skip his daily classes. He chuckled through the sobs when he thought back about hiding Ryeowook in his closet. He remembered how Ryeowook always complained about the classes, and how he hated it that the future was already decided for him. Hyungsik sighed, who could ever have thought that his future would turn out into this? Ryeowook was out there somewhere, weak, sick and maybe even barely alive. He didn’t had the time to recover from his months in prison. ‘Mom... I have to leave.’

‘I know.’ She said with a sad smile rubbing Hyungsik’s tearstained face.

‘I just hope I’m not too late...’

***

‘Do you think that he’s gone?’ Sungmin whispered when it was silent for a while.

‘No, that would be too easy.’ Ryeowook whispered as he tried to calm his breathing. ‘He must be still out there, I’m pretty sure of it.’ He pressed his hands together, and for the first time in his life he tried to pray upon whoever that was listening right now. He never believed, because what was the point in believing when you are cursed from the day you were born? But he hoped that God, for once has something good in mind for him, and that he would send them a little miracle.

‘Wait here...’ Sungmin suddenly whispered before crawling forward. Ryeowook couldn’t even argue or Sungmin was already at the other side of the barn peeking through one of the holes that looked South.

‘Sungmin! Are you crazy?’ Ryeowook hissed. ‘Come back here!’ He froze when he heard a twitch break behind him, and he was pretty sure that it was the guard. He bit his lip and didn’t even dare to breath, scared that the guard would hear him.

Sungmin finally turned himself back to Ryeowook, and saw how the latter was behaving. ‘What’s wrong?’ he mouthed without making a sound. And Ryeowook pressed his index to his lips to answer his question. He was happy that Sungmin understood because he didn’t dare to think about what would happen if Sungmin would walk into his direction right now.

Both of them listened carefully from each side of the barn and they both jumped when someone suddenly pounded on one of the walls . ‘In the name of King Heecheol, open the door!’

Sungmin took this as his chance to crawl back towards their safe spot and he held Ryeowook tight. ‘This isn’t going as planned.’ Sungmin laughed nervously.

‘You’re kidding...’ Ryeowook answered sarcastic. ‘That guard is going to walk inside, you know he will.’

‘I know, but I rather not think about that...’ Sungmin whispered. ‘You were a great friend, just so you know.’

‘So were you, but as much as I love your little farewell speech, I’m not planning to die here. I need to go to that border.’ Ryeowook hissed determined. ‘And no one is going to stop me.’ His body was shaking from head to toe, but Ryeowook didn’t give in to it. He wasn’t allowed to, he had to stay strong no matter how scared he was right now.

‘I know you see it that way, but I don’t think that guard will agree with you.’ Sungmin tried to joke, but Ryeowook could hear from the cracks in his voice that he was just as scared as he was.

Not much later the door slammed open and a soldier walked in. His helmet too big for his head, and his uniform baggy around his slim tall frame.

The tall soldier moved his index to his lips. ‘Be quiet.’ He hissed and behind the finger formed a cute smile Ryeowook recognized immediately.

‘Hyungsik...’ He whispered softly.

‘I’m not sure what to do...’ Hyungsik whispered when he took the helmet off, and Ryeowook could see the panic written all over his face.

‘Here.’ Sungmin gave him the blankets they used. ‘Tell the others that the blankets are still warm, so that we can’t be far.’

Ryeowook blinked, surprised by Sungmin’s fast thinking. ‘That’s a great idea.’ Ryeowook whispered.

‘Ah, yeah, I know.’ Sungmin said proud, feeling a bit more relieved now that things finally seemed to go like planned.

‘Ok, here I go.’ Hyungsik breathed in deeply and puffed cheeks. ‘I can do this...’

‘Yes you can!’ Sungmin encouraged him.

‘Yes...’ He nodded before running out with the blanket, leaving the boys alone in the shed, worried, but less tense then before Hyungsik walked in on them.

‘What did you find?’ Ryeowook could hear someone ask and he pressed his ear against the thin wall to hear everything they had to say.

‘The blankets are still warm, so they can’t be far!’ Hyungsik reported and Ryeowook smiled proud at the grown up he’d become. ‘According to the latest news I’ve received from the King himself, Ryeowook must be pretty weak and exhausted, so he can’t be far ahead, and there might even be a chance that he’ll come back here as soon as he knows that it’s foolish to continue his way.’

‘That Park kid is right.’ Another soldier said, and Ryeowook was surprised how many soldiers were out there.

‘This kid has some good brains, sir.’

‘Yes, indeed he has. Park!’

‘Yes sir!’ Hyungsik said quickly and Ryeowook could only imagine the way he would have saluted him. ‘You stay here. Me, Parkso and Bang Suk will search the area, if we don’t return by twilight, move straight to the border, we might need you there. And remember, don’t work your revenge on him, kill him, and then kick him as many times as you like.’

Hyungsik didn’t respond.

‘Park kid, I know you hate him, and I know how much you want him to suffer for what he did to your girlfriend. But try to think realistic, don’t let him get to you.’

‘Y-Yes sir!’ Hyungsik said.

‘Stay out of trouble kid.’

Sungmin sighed deeply before letting himself slide down the wall until he was flat on the floor. ‘I thought I would die of an heart attack!’

‘S-So did I...’ A pale skinned Hyungsik walked in and Ryeowook hurried over to him when he noticed his long legs go numb on him. ‘T-Too much tension, my knees won’t stop shaking.’ Hyungsik giggled nervously. ‘Did I do well?’

‘You did great.’ Ryeowook said with a caring smile. ‘And I’m proud of you.’

‘I’m sorry to interrupt you guys, but what are we going to do now?’ Sungmin asked. ‘Sure, those guys will be gone for now, but I still don’t think that it’s safe here.’

‘My bag, I took a few uniforms with me.’ Hyungsik smirked and he carefully moved himself up. ‘You can walk with me, like we’re soldiers on patrol.’

‘You’re brilliant!’ Ryeowook and Sungmin said in unison.

‘We shall leave at twilight, we will have a big advantage if we do so.’ Ryeowook said determined while he was sliding into his new outfit. ‘Sungmin is used to steal at night, so his eyes are like those from a fox and I spend more than three months in a prison cell, so my eyes still have to get used to the light.’

‘And people won’t see you drown in your uniform.’ Sungmin added with a chuckle.

‘It’s way too big!’ Ryeowook pouted as he moved his arms forward to show them how long his sleeves were.

‘Roll them up! Wait, let me help you with your trousers.’ Ryeowook did what he was told and Sungmin helped him out with his pants. ‘Yes, this will do! It still looks ridicules though.’ He laughed.

‘Yah! Stop making fun of me!’ Ryeowook whined.

‘Here, your helmet.’ Hyungsik said and Sungmin burst out into a loud laughter when Ryeowook’s head disappeared underneath it. ‘I don’t think people will fall for this.’ Hyungsik said while he tried hard to hold in his laughter.

‘Honestly Ryeowook, how small are you?’ Sungmin laughed.

---

‘No one will ever believe that I’m a real guard!’ Ryeowook complained while they continued their journey. ‘Just look at me! It’s way too bi-! Oof!’ Ryeowook tripped over his pants and landed with his face in the shrubs. ‘Stop laughing you idiot!’ Ryeowook complained.

Sungmin helped him up and patted the dirt off of his clothes. ‘Ryeowook, are you ok?’ Sungmin asked worriedly when he felt how much he was trembling.

‘You look pale hyung, do you want to sit down for a while?’ Hyungsik asked.

‘I’m fine.’ Ryeowook said with a smile and continued his walk. ‘Let’s go!’

They watched as he walked forward, moving from left to right, struggling to keep his balance, and then he tripped again. ‘Ryeowook…’ Sungmin sighed and he walked towards his friend who was still flat on the floor.

‘Maybe I’m not so fine…’ Ryeowook mumbled. ‘N-Not fine at all…’ He shivered. ‘I’m so tired.’

‘That’s because your body barely had time to restore. You should rest for a while.’ Hyungsik said worriedly.

‘It’s ok, sleep for a while. We will bring you to a safer spot, just sleep.’ Sungmin rubbed Ryeowook’s arm. But Ryeowook didn’t want to sleep, he wanted to stay awake, to reach the border with them, and to be there with them when things went wrong.

‘B-but… ’ Ryeowook murmured.

‘It’s ok, we will be there when you wake up.’ Sungmin whispered and he let his hand rest on Ryeowook’s forehead. The touch felt comfortable and soothing, so it didn’t last long before he lost the battle and fell into a deep slumber.


---

‘He’s too weak to continue his way today.’ Sungmin whispered and he let his hand slide over Ryeowook’s pale and sticky with sweat face. ‘He’s seriously ill Hyungsik, I have no idea if he’s even going to make it through the night.’

Hyungsik bit his lip and tried to think of a plan, but right now his brain was fuzzy, partly because he was tired, and party because it was overruled by fear and worry. ‘We have to take him to a safer spot first.’ And he received an agreeing nod. ‘There is a big oak near the border I think he will be safe there. It has a deep hole underneath it, and no one knows about it because it is camouflaged really well.’

‘How do you know about it?’

‘I fell inside the hole, when I was a little kid, broke a bone or two. Never thought that stupid oak might come in handy.’

‘And what if more people accidentally fell into that thing?’ Sungmin kept on asking and it was getting on Hyungsik’s nerves. Of course he knew that his plan wasn’t foolproof, but at least it was something, everything was better than staying here.

‘it’s all we got Sungmin, so are you with me?’ Hyungsik asked as nicely as possible, but the lack of proper sleep didn’t do his temper any good.

‘Sure, if he’s getting too heavy for you, just let me know.’

Hyungsik nodded with a smile, maybe it was forced but he didn’t want to make Sungmin feel awkward around him, especially now that they needed each other the most.

‘G-Gui Xian...’ Ryeowook mumbled and Hyungsik felt him shiver against his back. ‘N-No...’

‘We have to hurry, he has to lay down and rest properly.’ Hyungsik quickened his pace and Sungmin walked right after him, keeping his eyes open on their surroundings.

‘How much further is it?’ Sungmin asked when he could hear the stream running in the distance.

‘I think it must be here somewhere. It’s hard to miss, really.’

‘But still you fell into that hole?’ Sungmin carefully tried if it was safe for him to joke a little.

Hyungsik let out a soft chuckle. ‘Ok, I get your point, I guess I was just a clumsy kid.’ Hyungsik couldn’t really be mad at Sungmin, he was actually glad that he was around. It might seem that he didn’t take things all too serious but this was just him. ‘There it is!’ Hyungsik said when he pointed straight forward. ‘I knew we were close.’

‘Wow, it’s actually right opposite the border!’ Sungmin gaped to the old oak. ‘It’s really big!’

‘I know, the roots formed a hole just big enough for us to spend the night.’ Hyungsik said before kneeling down carefully. ‘Can you help me?’ Hyungsik asked and Sungmin carefully helped Ryeowook slide off Hyungsik’s back. ‘Ok, I will go down there first, when it’s clear I will let you know.’ Hyungsik let himself slide down into the hole, he remembered it to be bigger than this though. ‘Ok, it’s clear!’

It took them only a few minutes to settle, it was warm underneath the tree and even somewhat cosy. They were sitting on a soft bed of moss while Ryeowook was softly snoring and mumbling next to them.

Hyungsik sighed. ‘He looks so fragile right now, I hope he will be alright.’

‘He’s been like this since we left the Choi’s house. ‘ Sungmin explained. ‘He needed more time to recover, I’m not so sure if he will make it like this.’

‘We shall let him sleep till dawn.’ Hyungsik said. ‘But we still have to think of a way to get him there safely. The border will be guarded.’

‘I know how to get rid of at least a few of them.’ Sungmin started. ‘I was thinking to pretend to be one of Heecheol’s soldiers, and-.’

‘That’s too dangerous!’ Hyungsik interrupted. ‘Ryeowook would never let you do that!’

‘I don’t care! It’s the only way Hyungsik, and you know it!’ Sungmin sighed, he knew that it would be dangerous and he also knew that chance of being killed would be big, but if this was what God had in mind for him, then so be it. ‘I have to do this.’

Hyungsik nodded, knowing that this would indeed be their only way to make this work. ‘Then I will take over the shift from one of the guards at the border, that way Ryeowook can pass safely.’

‘Brilliant.’ Sungmin smiled but his smile faded when he noticed Hyungsik’s worried expression. ‘What are you thinking about?’

‘Mom... if they find out that I’m helping Ryeowook ... she ...’ He sniffled. ‘I don’t even want to think about what they might do to her, Sungmin!’

Sungmin pulled Hyungsik into a tight caring hug. ‘It’s going to be alright...’ He whispered.

---

Ryeowook groaned when he woke up with another headache. But it wasn’t the headache that bothered him most, it was the person that was tugging his shirt.

‘Ryeowook, wake up! We have to leave!’ Hyungsik whispered.

‘Hyungsik... let me sleep.’ He whined, obviously clueless about the situation they were in. His head was still a blur.

‘There are soldiers nearby, we have to leave.’ Hyungsik tried again, and it was the word ‘soldiers’ that made Ryeowook rise up from his sleep.

‘H-How long did I sleep?’ He mumbled confused as he rubbed his head. ‘S-Sungmin?’ He then asked worried. ‘Where is Sungmin?’ He panicked.

Hyungsik explained the situation to him, but Ryeowook’s head was still too much of a blur to recall everything. He felt lightheaded and mostly weak. He was also pretty sure that he had a high fever, but he couldn’t give in to any of that. Not now that Sungmin was risking his life for him.

‘But now that Sungmin’s gone... what is our plan?’ Ryeowook asked weakly.

‘Can you walk?’ Hyungsik asked straightforward.

‘I have to.’

‘You look terrible.’ Hyungsik said when he let his hand trail down his best friends cheek. ‘And you still have a fever.’

‘Ignore that, we can do this.’ Ryeowook stood up, wobbly but ignoring all of that. ‘You go take over that shift, let me know once it’s safe.’ Hyungsik was ready to walk out before Ryeowook’s hands grabbed him around the arm. ‘Promise me that you’ll do anything I say once we’re up there...’

‘What?’

‘Promise me!’ Ryeowook almost demanded.

‘F-fine I promise!’

Ryeowook sighed before grabbing Sungmin’s bag with him. ‘Ok, let’s go.’

---

It was nerve-racking to just sit there and watch Hyungsik talk with the other soldier. Ryeowook wished that he could have done at least a bit more to help Hyungsik out. But compelling the soldier would have been the worst idea, since it asked for a lot of his energy. And he barely had enough to keep himself standing on his feet.

He watched how Hyungsik was talking with the guard, he was too far away to hear what they were talking about but he noticed the suspicion on the other males face. He didn’t believe what Hyungsik was telling him and to be honest, Ryeowook couldn’t blame him. Hyungsik’s body language screamed that he was scared and insecure.

Luck seemed to be with them when the guard nodded and left his spot. And as soon as he was out of sight Hyungsik waved to the scrubs Ryeowook was hiding.

Ryeowook was more than a bit startled when Hyungsik suddenly grabbed him tight and pulled him into the most tight and loving hug he ever received. He knew that pushing him away would have been a smarter thing to do, but instead he wrapped his arms around him, because that was what they both needed.

‘You’re shaking!’ Hyungsik mumbled.

‘I know, it’s the fever...’ Ryeowook murmered in the crook of Hyungsik’s neck. (Even though Ryeowook was four years older, Hyungsik was still taller than him.)

‘I-I guess this is it then, is it?’ Hyungsik sobbed.

Ryeowook hummed. He didn’t want to leave Hyungsik behind like this, he also didn’t like the idea that Sungmin was still out there somewhere, he wanted to be sure that all his friends were fine.

‘I was so happy to get you out of prison, to have you back... and now I have to let you go again.’ Hyungsik sobbed. ‘Please, please promise me something.’ Hyungsik dried his eyes, only for more tears to fall out. ‘Please, no matter how perfect that other world might be, please come back. We need you here. I need you here.’

Ryeowook slowly pushed Hyungsik off of him, knowing that hugging for too long would be risky. ‘Hyungsik, I promise that I will come back, no matter how perfect the other world might be. It can never be completely perfect without you, Sungmin, Luna or Sulli. I will find hope and return here.’ He smiled.

‘O-ok...’ Hyungsik wiped his tears away and tried to force a smile.

‘TRAITOR!’

Hyungsik froze on his spot and for a moment Ryeowook forgot how to breathe.

‘PARK KID! KILL HIM!’

For a moment Ryeowook was frozen just as much as Hyungsik was, but this wasn’t the right time to panic, they had to act fast, those soldiers had to believe that Hyungsik tried to stop him from crossing that border.

‘Hyungsik you have to listen carefully, scream ‘no’ at me... right now ok?’ Ryeowook hoped that Hyungsik would understand what he was trying to do.

‘NO! I DON’T LISTEN TO YOU, TRAITOR.’ Hyungsik shouted with tears sliding down his face.

‘That’s it, they have to believe that you tried to stop me, ok? I know that what I will ask from you will sound weird, and I know you probably don’t want to do it, but you have to. You have no other choice, think about what they might do to your mother.’ Ryeowook looked closely to Hyungsik’s body language and he thought that he just hit the right spots. He felt guilty for bringing up his mother’s situation in this, but he knew that this was the only thing that could get him over the edge. ‘Right, now, shoot me in my leg, do it ... now!’ Ryeowook saw the hesitation in Hyungsik’s face and at the same time he knew that the group of guards were getting closer. ‘Your mother, they will sell her body again, Hyungsik... think about that, you can’t let that happen to h-.’

Bang

Ryeowook gasped, he was prepared to feel pain, but he wasn’t prepared to feel this much pain. Hyungsik had listened to him, he shot him right in his leg, but he wasn’t prepared for another bullet right in his shoulder, fired by one of the guards. It made him wobble on his feet and fall over on his hands and knees.

‘That’s right Park kid! Kill him! We can’t let him-.’

Another bang echoed through the woods. It was like it happened in slow-motion, the one moment Ryeowook looked at Hyungsik who was telling him to cross the border and the next moment Ryeowook saw Hyungsik lie on the ground, hand pressed against his bleeding stomach.

‘SOLDIER DOWN! WE NEED MEDICAL SUPPORT!’

Ryeowook crawled towards the border, it seemed unfair, and it was almost impossible to leave Hyungsik behind like that. But he had to do this. Hyungsik gave up his life for him and so did Sungmin. He had to do this for their sake, that all of this wouldn’t be for nothing.

The one moment he heard guards scream for him, and the next moment his surrounding was dark, like he was standing, or more like wobbling, in the middle of nothingness. But then a small light appeared and he forced his body to walk towards it, it was like it was calling for him but then-.

‘YOU IDIOT, GET OFF THE ROAD!’ Someone screamed and before Ryeowook knew what was going on he was pulled away and the bright light flashed by. But that wasn’t the only light he saw, he was surrounded with them. Red and white lights attacking his eyes, and honking sounds attacking his ears, making him press his hands to his ears to muffle them.

‘H-help me...’ He mumbled as he tried to walk his way through the big crowds of people. ‘P-Please...’ But no one seemed to care.

Ryeowook walked around a corner and was pleasantly surprised by the cute building he walked into, it smelled nice and it seemed to invite him in. He used his last bit of strength to climb up the stairs and to open the door.

‘I’m sorry but we’re close--.’

‘Please ... help me...’ Were his last words before his sore body hit the floor.