Chapter 1

One Fine Spring Day

Sorry for the wait~ XD

-----

Yesung’s POV

He loosened the embrace slightly as he cupped my face with his hands. I felt my head becoming red as he smiled at me and I noticed his gaze falling on my lips. Slowly, he started to lean in and I closed my eyes, waiting for what was about to happen.

Then I heard a loud noise. It sounded a lot like my alarm clock. Alarm clock? I opened my eyes in shock and shot up right, misplacing my hand, resulting in me falling out of my bed.  I groaned loudly as I rubbed my knee, which got most of the impact. How typical of me. My eyes shot up to look at the door when I heard snickering coming from there. Kangin-hyung wore a big smile on his face and entered my room, clicking the button to silence my alarm clock.

''You might wanna get up. Else you’ll be late for school!'' he said, smirking slightly, petting my head as he made to exit my room. ''Hyung!!'' I called after him as I got up from my position on the floor, but I could already hear the telltale sound of feet moving downstairs.

I sighed loudly. Then I turned to look at the time. The numbers on my alarm clock shouldn’t have come as a surprise (it was after all my own fault for setting the time to 08:00 am, while I had to be in school at 08:30 am), but they managed to do so anyway, every single day I looked at them. I groaned and quickly made my way over to my closet. I pulled out my school-uniform and managed to change in what was probably a new record. I practically flew to the bathroom, where I quickly brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on some eye-liner (''it looks good on you!'' I could still hear Kyuhyun say) and quickly pulled a hand through my hair.

After grabbing my bag, stuffing it with school stuff, I ran down the stairs, almost tripping over my own feet. I fast-walked into the kitchen, before I whacked Kangin-hyung on his head, who was sitting at the kitchen table. ''Yah!'' he said, looking up at me. ''Why’d you do that?'' I grinned, taking my seat next to him. ''You laughed at me!'' I retorted. ''Besides, it wasn’t even that hard.'' A small smile spread on Kangin-hyung’s lips. ‘But you looked so cute when I saw you sitting on the floor with a pout on your face!’ he said, pinching my cheek. ''Boys… Really? This early?'' I heard my mom say. I ignore them in favor of quickly eating some bread. My mouth still full I get up from my chair when I hear the doorbell. ''Come on, hyung. That’s probably Kyu.'' Kangin-hyung mumbled something and got up as well. I waved at my mom and made a run for the door.

''Sorry I’m late,'' Kyuhyun said as soon as I opened the door, his breath coming out as short pants. He must have been running then. I shook my head and moved outside. ''No worries,'' Kangin-hyung answered, who stood behind me. ''Lazy Yesung hasn’t been up long anyway.'' I glared at him as he closed the door.

We started walking at a medium pace. The school was practically around the corner, so there was no need to rush, even if we were a bit late. It was a nice morning. The weather wasn't warm, but it wasn’t too cold either. The sun was up though, warming me up nicely. Suddenly there was a shout or a scream or.. well it sounded like someone scratched their nails over a blackboard if you ask me. But it might have been just me, because I know who the owner of the voice is and I didn’t particularly like this said owner.

''Kangin!!'' the voice shouted again, this time a whole lot closer than before, sending chills down my spine. I grabbed Kyuhyun's sleeve and tried dragging him along while walking a bit faster. In vain, of course. Kyuhyun is probably just as lazy as I am (if not more) so there was absolutely no way he'd quicken his pace so I could avoid every person I didn't want to talk to, which were a lot. I knew this, but I had to try anyway.

''Yah Kangin!'' the person said, swinging an arm around Kangin-hyung's shoulder now that he had caught up with us. ''Why didn't you stop walking when I called you, huh?'' Kangin-hyung shrugged the arm of his shoulder. ''Because your voice and face gives people nightmares, Heechulie~'' he said with a grin. Heechul-hyung smirked at that and flipped his hair out of his eyes. Heechul-hyung was, as Kyuhyun liked to put it, a extraordinaire with a severe case of princess syndrome. I'd like to agree. Heechul-hyung loves to play jokes and hates anything that involves physical exercise. He enjoys making people do stuff for him and gets away with this without anyone complaining. This is probably because Heechul-hyung is handsome and pretty and has practically half the school falling for him.

The fact that Heechul-hyung and Kangin-hyung are friends is something that I still find unbelievable, as their characters just don't match. The two of them are constantly bickering with one another, with an occasional hit here and there. It wonders me how Leeteuk, another friend of Kangin's, hasn't gone crazy yet with those two as friends.

Even though it couldn't have been more than a few minutes, I was so happy when we finally reached the school gates. I turned around to face Kangin-hyung, who still had Heechul-hyung hanging on his shoulder. ''We're going to class.. See you later, Hyung!'' I said, a soft smile on my face. I turned to Heechul-hyung and gave a short, awkward nod, before quickly turning around, grabbing Kyuhyun by his arm and dragging him along with me.

We were walking through the hallway to our classroom when I heard his voice. I turned my head a little and saw him standing there, laughing with his friends. I suddenly remembered my dream from this morning. God, how I wish that was real. I felt my head becoming hot and red as I thought about my dream and I almost couldn't suppress the giggle that was about to leave my mouth.

''Yeye, you really should stop staring,'' I heard Kyuhyun say, waking me up from my trance-like state. I looked at him and pouted slightly. ''Stop that,'' Kyuhyun said, pointing at my pout, ''I can't believe you still like Siwon, even though we both know the guy probably doesn't even know we exist.'' I sighed. I know Kyuhyun was right, but I really couldn't help it. I gave one last glance at Siwon before turning back to Kyuhyun. ''Let's just get to class,'' I said dejectedly, again grabbing Kyuhyun's arm, before walking to class.

-----



Again, sorry for the wait~
I was sick and just didn't feel like writing.
Hope you'll like this chapter though~! ^^

Thankyousomuch for commenting and subscribing!
Makes me so happy~ <33