Chapter 22

My Summer To Be Married With DongWoo From Infinite

DONGWOO POV

Two weeks came. DongWoo woke up, happy cause it was HaYoung birthday, he got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. He went to a cabinet where he put all of the indreginets to make the cake. He out everything in the counter and went to the stove to put on preheat 350' degrees fahratinet. He started to make a batter for the cake. It took him 10 minutes to mix the mix of the cake. He put on in a metal pan and put the pan in the stove. While waiting for the cake to be baked. He went to decorated the living room with purple streamers and ballons that were blue. He took a brake from doing the decorations, he went to the kitchen to check on the cake. He saw the cake that it looked like it was ready. He took out a toothpick out from the drawer and stuck it in and pull it out, the toothpick was still clean and he quick grabbed the ovenmitten and took the cake out from the oven. He put the cake on the counter to cool off, so he can put some frosting later. He went back to the living room to finish decorating. It took him for about 2 hours to finish it. Then he took a rest for abit on the couch. While resting one of the maids saw what was doing DongWoo so she finish up the job for him by hanging the banner saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYOUNG!" getting the table all decorated and clean. She put frosting on the cake but didn't wrote on it cause she knew it was DongWoo job to do it not her so left it all frosted it up then went back to her job cleaning up the house. After taking a rest on the couch, DongWoo woke up and saw the living room was finished decorated. "Whoa! Who decorated this? Oh, well I will hope I can thank the person who did this for me ." He said. Dongwoo went to see the cake and check it. "I forgot to write HaYoung name on it." He said to himself. He went and grabbed the frosting and wrote "Happy Birthday, HaYoung!""There now, I'm done with it." He said. He went check the time and saw it was al,ost 1pm. He went to his car and called HaYoung.

HY: Hello?

DW: Hey, HaYoung what time are you coming home?

HY: Huh, like at 2:45pm why?

DW: Oh, nothing that's all, btw where are you?

HY: I'm here at a photoshoot that I had to do for a commercial but right now I'm here at a bookstore near Woolliment cafe.

DW: Oh, okay, I will pick you up there like around 2:50pm, okay

HY: Okay, I will be waiting for you then.

DW:Bye, HaYoungie.

HY:Bye, Woo

DongWoo started the engine of his car and drove off to home to get HaYoung present. Once He got home, he went to his room to take a long shower so that he can smell good for HaYoung birthday party and when I give her birthday gift.

 

 

[A/N: Please Support Kim SungKyu New Song!! Here's the LINK! http://youtu.be/ItWlVxkhdc0 Please do support SungKyu and Infinite and I heard after SungKyu finishes his promotions of his solo debut album, Infinite will make a comeback with a new song that is unknown right now.] this will be the last update i'll make until december 21,2012 okay HOPE YALL CAN WAIT!! <3