Chapter 23: You Asked Me Last Time

It's Goodbye

Suddenly when you got home, someone knocked on your door. You turned around and opened the door. It was Hana. 

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." you said.

"EunJi, do you have time? i want to ask you something" Hana said.

"Oh sure, come in." you said. Then you moved aside. You took off your other shoe, while Hana was taking off her shoes. You both finished.

"Umma, Appa Hana is here. I'll be in my room!" you yelled.

"Arasseo!" Appa yelled. You told Hana to go in your room first. She nodded and then entered. You grabbed some snacks. Then headed up the stairs. You arrived at your room. Hana was playing with your phone. You put the snacks down on your bed and then grabbed your phone.

"Yahh! i was just adding my phone number!" Hana pouted.

"Mianhae...anyways what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" you asked.

"Ohh...Come with me to EXO-M's concert tomarrow!! JEBALLL!!" Hana said.

"NO WAY" you said bluntly. 

"Awwww jebal....you asked me last time, this time is my turn!" Hana said.

"NO" you said again.

"Please...i dont want to go alone." Hana said.

"No." you said the 3rd time. Hana started doing aegyo. You looked at her then sighed. 

"Even though you fail at aegyo, ill go since you tried." you said. Hana was jumping up and down. You sighed. *I cant help but feel it's going to turn out bad* you thought. 

"Okay meet me there at 12!" Hana said. Before you could respond, Hana walked out of your room. You pouted. *Hana you owe me big time.* you thought. 

___________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Mianhae this is a short chappie...i didnt know what to add....but from here on there will be lots of drama!!!

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong