Chapter 11: Was It All My Fault?

It's Goodbye

Hana helped you out of the place. She brought you to the cafe downtown, but you refused to enter. Hana grew tired of the game and had to drag you in. She brought you to the table that you sat in last time you were there. You refused to sit. She sighed. Then she moved you out of the cafe. She looked at you, and you looked away. Hana sighed again. You werent talking to her right now. She walked away from you, but you followed. Hana grew confused. *She didnt want to be with me at the cafe, but now she's following me!?* she thought. Hana walked to the park near your house and sat on the bench. You followed her there, but stopped when you were near the park. Honestly you didnt want to ever be near that park ever again. Not now, not ever. Hana looked at you. She got up and grabbed your wrist. Then she dragged you to the bench and yanked you down so you would sit. It was the same bench you and Sehun sat in before he left. You began crying. *Sehun...wae...wae are you being like this...* you thought. *Why is she crying now? Because it's a park?* Hana thought. She poked you. She kept poking you until you looked at her. Your eyes were getting puffy. Hana pitied you. 

"Yah...EunJi stop crying.." Hana said. You didnt listen. You were still crying your heart out. You sniffled and tried stopping but couldnt. Hana finally took out a tissue for you to use. You pushed it away and kept crying. Good thing you didnt wear alot of makeup, or it wouldve smeared. When you finally calmed down a bit, you talked.

"Sorry for bothering you like this..." you said.

"Gwenchana...tell me whats wrong now. Why didnt you want to go in the cafe? Why are you crying in the park?" Hana asked. You didnt tell Hana anything deep about you and Sehun. All she knew was Sehun was your old friend. Even though Hana is your best friend, you werent close to her like you were with Sehun. 

"Uhm...the cafe is where i first saw Sehun after 1 year...which was couple days back..and this bench is where Sehun confessed but i denied him...i was still young...i was scared...scared to love i guess..." you said and bit your lip. Hana patted your back. *Poor EunJi...i didnt know...i forced her to stay here and at the cafe...* Hana thought. She hugged you. Then she took out the tissue again and started to wipe the makeup off and your tears.

"He left because of me...he changed because of me...he hates me because it's all my fault.." you said. Hana stopped wiping. She took her hand away from your face. Then she made a fist.

"Kim EunJi, it's not your fault. He left on his own. You never told him to leave like that. You had every right to turn him down. If he changed to be cold, then it's his fault. He shouldnt have changed like that. Dont be like this for him EunJi. It's a waste." Hana said. You slowly nodded. You didnt feel like it was true. You thought it was all your fault. He left because you were didnt accept him. You missed him so much. He was your Oppa. Hana felt like she didnt convince you enough. She sighed. *Geezz....today i sighed alot...* Hana thought. Then she grabbed your wrist. You looked at her. You were totally confused. Then Hana dragged your around for awhile. Finally you both reach an ice cream stand. Hana picked out the flavors, she knew which was your favorite flavor too. Then Hana paid for it. You tried paying, but she shook her head and handed it back to you. You gave up after many tries. You pouted and started eating your ice cream. *MMMM* you thought. You started skipping around. *Who knew ice cream made her happy?* Hana thought. You skipped around until you looked at your ice cream for the 2nd time. *Sehun bought me ice cream once...* you thought. Then you stopped skipping and stood there. Hana watching you then knew it had to do with a Sehun memory. *EunJi why do you keep looking into the past?* Hana thought. You brushed the memory behind you and you turned around and looked at Hana. You smiled. Hana was pulled back at your smile. *Why is she smiling after stopping?* Hana thought. You walked to Hana and then stood by her. Hana froze.

"Kaja!" you said. *weird...one minute she stops walking, and next minute she's smiling.* Hana thought. You guys walked together. You were talking to Hana, and you didnt watch where you were going, and you bumped into a guy. He was wearing a hoodie. You looked up and saw his face. You accidentally also got some of your ice cream on his hoodie.

"Mianhae!" you yelled.

"SHHHH" he said. Then he grabbed you and started to run. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Keke...who could be the guy? A new guy!? Yes :D keke...slowly you will find new characters instead of having all of the characters there in the begining^^.. anyways how was this chappie? is it good? bad? boring? hmm...comments are loved...

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong