Chapter 21: Comfort...

It's Goodbye

Hana dropped you off at your house. You immediately skipped your parents and went to your room. You laid down on your bed. You didnt want to do anything. Sehun's words crushed you. *Is this what you felt Sehun? if it is..im sorry....* you thought. Your Umma grew worried and nudged your Appa. They were whispering. Then your Umma walked up the steps. You could hear the footsteps comming closer to your room. Umma knocked on the door. You didnt want to answer. You heard Umma sigh. You got up, then opened the door hesitantly. Umma saw your red puffy eyes. You backed away, then sat on your bed. Umma soon followed you and sat next to you. 

"EunJi, what's wrong." Umma asked.

"Nothing.." you lied.

"You're not a good liar..." Umma said.

"Whatever.." you said.

"Now tell me what's wrong. Tell me why my EunJi is crying." Umma said.

"I...Sehun.." you said.

"Oh...what happened this time?" Umma asked. You told her the story about you leaving to buy a new phone, then Hana saw a hoodie and dragged you. You even told her about the 'Jihye' girl. Umma patted your head.

"Even though it's tough right now, dont give up. Sehun is just having a hard time like you are. Remember once you like someone, you cant forget them. It's even harder to avoid them. Sehun is probably hurting also." Umma said. You just nodded. Umma patted your head, then left you to think. *Umma is wrong...Sehun didnt care....if he did he wouldnt have easily let me fall...* you thought. A tear slipped your eye. You grabbed your jacket. You walked out of the door. Umma and Appa watched you come down the stairs. You didnt speak to them like you usually do. You just headed out of the front door. You walked and walked until you reached the park. You sat down on the bench far away from people. There you could think and wont be bothered. *Sehun...i miss you..* you thought. You closed your eye, and the picture of Sehun and Jihye was in your head. It was Jihye clutching onto Sehun, and leaving you there. Sehun didnt even bother to help you. He just left you there. Another tear slipped your eye. You opened your eye, to find someone's face infront of you. It was Luhan.

"What are you doing here?" you asked.

"What are you doing here crying?" he asked back. You ignored it.

"How about i take back my question and you take back your question..." you said.

"Deal." Luhan said. Then he sat down next to you.

"So...why is your expression bad?" Luhan asked.

"Didnt we make a deal?" you said.

"The deal was to take back my other question." Luhan explained. *wow...Luhan!!!!!* you mentally screamed in your head. You pouted. Luhan started laughing. You hit his arm, and made a sour expression.

"Mianhae, mianhae, but i cant help but worry when i saw you alone over here." Luhan said.

"You seem to be everywhere i am...you stalker!" you yelled.

"STALKER!?" Luhan yelled.

"NE!! You are always where i am!!" you yelled.

"It's luck!! Anyways dont ignore my question!!" he said.

"You're not wearing your hoodie.." you said. He chuckled.

"Still avoiding my question?" he said.

"Fine...." you pouted. You told him the story too. The whole story. *Sehun...even though you are my friend i cant believe you would do this!!* Luhan thought. He wanted to talk to Sehun. Then you looked at his face. 

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"Nothing..." Luhan said.

"Dont worry EunJi, Sehun will eventually come back to his senses. He cant always hate you like this. Or push you around. Just dont think about it for now, i dont like seeing you sad or crying. You look the best when you smile." he said. You knew you should feel better at the last part, but it hurted. Thinking about Sehun hurted you alot. Luhan saw your expression. He saw that you were deep in thought. He had an idea. He started tickling you, and when he started, you were screaming. You were screaming loud enough for people to hear. 2 girls heard you, and approached both of you. When they were close enough, they saw Luhan's face and screamed. Luhan looked back and saw 2 girls screaming. They started screaming his name. *Oh...crap i need to run!!* Luhan thought. He grabbed your wrist where Sehun grabbed before and started to run. He grabbed onto it firmly, and your wrist started to hurt. Both of you ran. It was awhile until you guys stopped running. It was to the point you were huffing and puffing badly. *Cant-Breathe* you thought. *Mianhae EunJi* he thought. You then took your wrist back from him, and frowned. He looked at your wrist and it was red.

"Mianhae for hurting you like that.." Luhan said.

"Gwenchana..it wasnt you...it was already red and hurting.." you said.

"Then who was it?" Luhan asked. You frowned. He knew what it meant. *Sehun.* he thought. He went closer, and took a look at it. 

"You should go home and put ice on it." Luhan said. Before you could argue, he walked. You pouted.

"Where's your home?" Luhan asked. You showed him the way to your home, and he dropped you off. 

"Goodbye, remember put ice" Luhan said. You nodded and closed the door. *Now, i have something to do....* Luhan thought. Then he walked off.

____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

i know >< it must ...i know....its probably long also ><"...so i wont spam much on this author's note

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong