Chapter 17: Chat

It's Goodbye

It was dinner time for all of you. You helped Lay cook and helped prepare the table. You called the others to come and eat. They turned off the television hesitantly. They walked over to the table and sat down. For a good 10 minutes, they argued about who sat where. Finally in the end Luhan and Kris sat next to you. The others pouted. *They sat next to her when we were watching also* they thought. You couldnt help but laugh at their childness sometimes. As you guys were talking, thoughts lingered in your head. Luhan saw on your face that you were troubled. He wanted to ask you, but didnt want to disturb you. He regretted it.

"What's wrong?" Xiu Min asked. You shook your head and looked at him. You pointed to yourself. He chuckled and nodded.

"Oh...ani" you said.

"You sure?" Chen asked.

"Positive." you said.

"Didnt seem like it~" Tao sang.

"How?" you asked.

"You're face expression was stiff" Lay said. You mouthed O. The others laughed, and you looked at them. Then you looked down at your food, and stuffed some into your mouth. You tried to hide your embarrassed face. Your face was bright red. They looked at you and chuckled. *Cute* they thought. You then looked up, and looked at them. 

"Waeyo?" you asked.

"Ani..keke" they said all together.

"But...tell us whats on your mind" Luhan said.

"Nothing...but Luhan, howd you find me?" you said. He looked at you.

"Oh, i found you unconscious on the sidewalk. It was on my way back here. I decided since we were close by our dorm, id take you here. But why were you unconscious?" Luhan explained and asked.

"Oh...some girl ran into me, and i hit my head on the cement." you pouted.

"Clumsy~" Kris sang.

"Yahhh!" you said. Then you hit his arm. He pretended to be hurt. You giggled and then continued to eat. Then when you finished, you grabbed your plate and put it in the sink. The others finished shortly after you. They grabbed theirs and put it in the sink too. You walked over and started cleaning the dishes. They looked at you confusedly. You began to add soap and wash it. Xiu Min was the first one to catch on, he walked and stood next to you. You looked up, and looked at him. He smiled. You then smiled back and gave him the dishes to wash. The others wanted to help too, so they cleaned the table. A hour later, you all finished and were sitting on the couch. You suddenly sighed. They looked at you. *I should get back home..* you thought. 

"what's wrong?" Chen asked.

"Ani...i need to go back home soon" you said.

"You can stay here then go back in the morning." Tao said.

"I want to...but my Appa and Umma might worry" you pouted.

"Call them" Lay said. You smiled and searched for your phone in your pockets. You patted down on your pockets. Nothing. *OMO where's it?!* you thought in your head.

"Waeyo?" Kris asked.

"My phone...i cant find it..it must've dropped when i fell.." you pouted.

"Here" Luhan said and handed you his phone. You thanked him and dialed your Umma's phone.

(Phone Call)

"Umma?"

"EUNJI!?"

"Ne..Uhm im kinda far from home, could i stay over a friends house its late already."

"Oh Arasseo, but come back tomarrow we miss you stay safe!" 

"Ne, Gumawo Umma!"

"i can stay!" you yelled.

"Haha since Luhan brang you here, you can sleep in his room. He can sleep on the couch." Xiu Min said.

"Yaaaahhhh~" Luhan pouted. You chuckled. 

"Gwenchana i can sleep on the couch." you said.

"Ani, you can take my bed." Luhan said.

"Or she can sleep with me~" Kris said. You shook your head. Luhan glared at Kris who was laughing silently. You looked at them. 

"if you're tired you can go sleep, it was the room you were in when you were unconscious." Luhan said. You thanked them and headed upstairs. You entered the room again. *So back into this room* you thought to yourself. You went to his bed, and lifted the blanket. You went under the blanket and layed down. When it was all quiet, you could hear some chattering downstairs. It wasnt loud, but you could make out some words.

"Dont----I----" some words you could hear. *What are they talking about?* you thought. You shrugged it off and shut your eyes. You fell into a dreamland. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I know this might be a long boring chappie...if theres anything that i shoudl fix, dont hesitate to tell me. If you are making suggestions, i will gladly think about it ^^

Much Love,

Sunnyxiong