The Story that I didn't Know

[One-Shot] The Story that I didn't Know

 

Yoona closed the bedroom door that she hasn't been entered for ages. She saw the contents of a room with a smile painted on her face. Nothing has changed. The situation is exactly the same as when she left it 36 years ago.

She sat on a king-sized bed and gently the bed where she used to sleep before. Tears running down her face along with a smile. Do you remember? This is the first furniture that we bought when we got married.

Yoona lay down on the bed. Warm and comfortable, just like 36 years ago. She felt there was something jammed in her head. Yoona opened the bed sheet and found a little yellow diary. Feel have never seen it before, Yoona took it with curiosity. 'This book is a property of Luhan'. That's what's written on the cover of the book. Yoona raised an eyebrow and tried to remember whether Luhan, her husband, has had this book but it seems this is really the first time Yoona saw.

With a great curiosity, Yoona opened one by one page in the book. Not much, just schedules or memos belong to her husband. Yoona still remember clearly her husband's handwriting that looks a bit stiff and rough. Although he's smart, hangul is not something he's really good at.

Arriving at the last 3 pages, Yoona found a full page written in Chinese. Although Yoona wasn't eloquently in Chinese but she's smart enough to understand her husband's writings.

 

Today I met her. I don't have a special feeling for her, but when I see her, when I talk to her, I feel that I found the woman I desire for. I love Yoona, I love her. But she, she is different from Yoona. Yoona always gives a positive energy but she gave me a sense of warmth and comfort every time I'm with her. I know this isn't something that I should do but I also don't want to break up my friendship with her.

 

Yoona eyes wide open while she read it word by word written in the diary of her husband. Bring herself to read what will happen on the next page, Yoona took a deep breath and re-read the writing of her husband.

 

The fragrant of lavender from her body, I really can't forget it. I think I'm crazy, I'm crazy about her. I know exactly what I did was a big mistake. I'm not supposed to betray and cheated on my wife but I can't let go of her just like that. I think I've fallen in love with her. This morning when I woke up, the first person I saw was her. She slept peacefully beside me. Her face is very pretty, she's like a goddess. White skin makes it look like a fairy princess. Her red lips like cherries that always wants me to-

 

Yoona closed the diary. She was crying quitely and bowed her head. She couldn't read it further, it was too painful for her. But of course, the curiosity of a heart beat the pain she felt at this time. Heavily, Yoona directly read the last page of his diary. The woman wiped her eyes slowly and wear her reading glasses again.

 

Today when we met, Seohyun asked me to divorce Yoona. I was very surprised by her words. I never thought it would be this far. I never thought that I might not love 2 women at the same time and certainly one of them wanted to own completely.

I told her to wait, I told her that I would divorce Yoona and marry her. But when I returned home, Yoona, my wife, greeted with the warmest smile she has ever given me. As usual, she catered me, serve my favorite warm coffee, asked what had happened at work today. I looked at her deeply. I'm so stupid. How can I be cheating on her? I just realized that Seohyun isn't even prettier than my wife, she's not better than her in every aspects. Seohyun is the woman whom I think I want but the truth is I just love 1 woman and she is Im Yoona, a woman who has become my wife for 3 years.

 

Tears running down her face Yoona became increasingly heavy. She was devastated. Her great husband who always she glorified about actually cheated on her, ever thought of a divorce, ever thought to left her just for the sake of another woman. A husband who she had thought he was perfect, loyal and only loved her-

"Halmonie ..." a little boy screamed and opened the door. The boy immediately ran and hugged her tightly. "What is that, Luhan-ie?" Yoona said softly.

"Mommy told you to get ready. We'll visit haraboeji soon." The boy said innocently. Yoona the boy's face gently and couldn't hold her tears.

"Halmonie, why are you crying? Is Luhan-ie has made you sad?" the boy asked. His eyes, this kid really have Luhan's eyes. Yoona shook her head slowly and hugged him gently.

"Halmonie, do you miss haraboeji?" Yoona stopped at the question of the child. "Mommy said that I realli resemble haraboeji. Does Luhan-ie remind you of haraboeji?"

Yoona let the boy off of her embrace. She smiled broadly and kissed the boy's cheek. "Well, Luhan-ie is very similar to haraboeji. That's why your mother gave you the same name as him."

"Then, everytime halmonie misses haraboeji, you can hugand kiss me as much as you want." the boy said.

"Really? Then Luhan-ie can't deny your promise, okay?" The boy nodded and held up his little finger. "Pinky promise." they said.