Chapter 2

It Would Be Nice To Have You Again

Sorry for the late update!! OTL 
enjoy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee


 

[Yoong's P.O.V]

krinnggg! kriiiingg!! 

My alarm rang in the morning. I grogily shut it down and sit up on my bed with hair that was stack up in every direction. 
'huarrrghhh' i yawn while rubbing my eyes. I look at the clock and widen my eyes seeing what time is it

"oh shi*, I'm late for the first day of school!"
I jump off my bed and get my things and runs into the bathroom, taking care of myself in a few minutes. 

 

After the few minutes, i went downstairs, seeing that appa already at the table, eating his breakfast.

"appa! why you didn't wake me up?" i asked him while plopping on the seat beside him. 
"ahh yoong, mianhae, i forgot" he said while reading his newspaper with one hand and another holding s cup of coffee.
"what do you mean by you forgot? do you know that today is my first day of school? i can't be late for it, appa" I said while whining
"then, what are you doing right now? eat this and go to your school, or do you want me to drop you?" he asked.
"can you?" i take an apple and eat it. 
"okay then. eat faster. i'll wait in the car" appa said and went to get his key before he went out

[In the  car]

"appa, why did you transfer me into this school? theres a lot of other school" i asked
"this is the nearest one to our house." he said whiile his eyes focus on the street.

"we're here, you want me to pick you up or you want to go back your own?" he asked when i was going out from the car.
"we'll see later, bye appa" i close the door and went to the office. 

 

I walk along the corridor seeing how many people at the time 'don't they have class now?' i asked myself while looking at my watch. I just shrug myself and continue my journey.

While i was walking to the office, i saw a girl. She looks like, wow she's pretty but why her face doesn't show any expression? i hope i'm the same class as her. 
i keep my eyes on her doesn't realizes what in front of me, suddenly BBUK, i ran into something, or someone. I rub my head while looking at the something or someone and realizes that i ran into a girl. 

"omg! i'm so sorry" i help her up
"No no, its okay, i didn't see where i'm going." she said and brush off the dirt on her skirt. 
"its my fault, i didn't see where i'm going" i said with an apologetic eyes.
"its okay. we both at fault. Oh are you a new student?" she asked me.
"ahh, yes. I am a new student. Can you help me finding the office?" i said 
"ne ne. oh by the way, My name is Kim Johyun. One of the teacher here is my mother" she said while walking our way to the office. 
"oh really? thats good then, my name is Kwon Yoong. Nice to meet you Kim Johyun ssi" i said and give her a smile

 

"ahh here we are. Do you want me to wait here or you want me to go to my class?" she asked me.
"you can go to your class. Thank you Johyun ssi" i said
"you can drop the formailties, you know. Just call me Johyun, okay?" 
"ah okay. thank you Johyun." i said before i enter the office.

 

After settling the things inside the office, i went to find my class. Why the teacher didn't help me at all? haish.. and the school is freaking BIG. 

"2-3" "2-3" "2-3... ah here it is.. "i knocked the door as the teacher open it. Woah, the teacher here is sooo pretty.
 

"ahh you must be the new student.. righ? i'm Hwang Tiffany, your new homeroom teacher. What is your name, dear?" 
She have a good personality! i love this school already, i smiled to myself and introduce myself to her
"annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kwon Yoong" as soon as i said my name, i bowed. 
"such a good kid.. when i call your name, you can enter arasso?"
"ne"

 

[No one P.O.V]

Tiffany went inside the class and said to her student
"okay class, today we have a new student" as soon as she said that, the class became noisy

"i hope she's a girl"
"i hope he's a boy"
"i hope he's hot!!""

 

"Okay class, i know you guys are excited. Let me give you some clue. The new student is a boy, and he's cute" 
As soon as Tiffany said that, the girls went wild except for ~~~~ and Johyun, ~~~~ doesn't really care about it, and Johyun already know who is it.

 

"okay calm down girls, i'll call him. Lets welcome Kwon Yoong" She said and the door open, revealed Yoong.

"Annyeonghaseyo" He bowed and continue "I'm Kwon Yoong, please take care of me." He flashed his smile and the girls went on wild again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of school

[Yoong's P.O.V]

At last, the end of the school for today. Oh my, the new class is awesome! but the girls are to wild. I said while shuddering at the thought when i went to the cafeteria ealier. 

flashback

"yoong oppa! yoong oppa!! sit with us!"
"no he's sitting with me!"
"no he's sitting with ME!" 

The girls keep on arguing which table Yoong will sit. After getting his meal, he went outside thinking that he will get a peaceful lunch. But what he thinks are all wrong. As soon as he step outside, there were more girls than there are in the cafeteria. He was shocked seeing at the numbers of the girls. 

"i really need to eat now!!" he screamed inside of his head. He grabed his lunch and run toward the rooftop since that was the only place he can eat in peace. 

As soon as he enter the rooftop, he sees two girls eating by themselves. He recognizes both of them. It was Johyun and that ice princess, yes he called the girl that doesn't have expression in her eyes, ice princess. 

"uh.. can i eat with both of you? i need to get away from the girls here." He said shyly. Who wont? Both of them are pretty. 
"sure!" Johyun said happily. "are you sure hyunie? you do know that i don't like it when theres another person with us?" the ice princess said. "pleasee ~~~~, he really need to eat his lunch.. our lunch will end soon" Johyun beg the ice princess with her aegyo. "fine fine, only for this time" The ice princess said. 

"thank you" Yoong said and sit near the girls"

 

Kriiiiiiiiiiiingggg

The bell rang as soon as the three of them finish their food. 
"oh it rangs already." Johyun said, pouting
"come one hyun!" the ice princess pulls her up and drag her out leaving Yoong alone.

 

"what a rude girl" He said while scoffing

End of flashback

Sigh... I called appa to pick me up since i don't have transport.


At last!!! AN UPDATE FROM ME!! 
I don't know where i get this.. i was just roleplaying at roleplayrepublic and then Poof! 
the idea came.. soo enjoy!! 
its quite long from the last one!! 
ENJOY AND COMMENT! 
your comment really make my day!
I'll try to update alot!
if i have idea.. OTL