*Lost Lover*

Memories & a Lost Lover

Onew's P.O.V

My youngest brother Taemin had an expression of shock and squinted his eyes while staring at me.

"Ji.... Jin.... Jinki Hyung? Hyung! Hyung..." He started to tear as he ran to me while stretching his arms wide apart.

"What took you so long Taeminnie? I was worried that you'd might have suffered a concussion or something..." I hugged my dear little brother while his head.

"I was having trouble remembering Jinki Hyung... You've no idea what i've been through." "I've heard about it from Umma. How'd you call home Taeminnie? Umma and Appa were about to give up after 11 years of not finding you..." Taeminnie pulled out his key necklace and at once I understood.

"It was the number here Jinki Hyung. I never noticed it before, but if I did I couldn't even use the phone." "What? You're having a reunion hug without me?! I feel so hurt!"

Taemin's P.O.V

I saw another familiar person walk towards me and Jinki hyung, his hair was spiked up and he came running towards me and embraced me in a big teddy bear hug after Jinki Hyung had let go of me. Memories of this person came flooding back to me while I struggled to pick out his name from the memories.

"Jonghy... Jonghyun.... Jonghun... Jonghyun hyung?" "I'm glad you remember little bro... I was getting kinda worried when you said JongHun." "It's wonderful to see you hyungs." "Boys, come help me push your Appa to his seat. I'm feeling a bit out of breath..." Umma wiped imaginary sweat while Onew hyung helped Appa.

We had a wonderful dinner with the whole family, even Minho hyung was standing at the side, patiently watching us eat our dinner and attending to our requests of refiling of our glasses of iced water with a beaming smile on his handsome face.

After dinner, I asked my family whether I could walk around the house again and they said yes but on one condition. That I would call the house phone on my new phone! :)

While walking through the gardens, I stumbled upon an entrance to what was my favourite and still favourite part of the gardens.

It was a rose garden, filled with all kinds of roses.

When I passed another rose curtain-like covered entrance, I heard a soft sobbing sound and decided to check it out.

As I moved towards the sound, I saw a person sitting on a wheelchair, wearing a soft pale blue long-sleeved shirt and sported a raven-black hairstyle.

I moved slowly until I was standing beside him and put a hand on his shoulder. Then calmly asked "Why are you crying?".

He stopped crying only to look into my eyes with an expression of disbelief and utter bewilderedness.

Key's P.O.V

I was here again crying pathetically when I heard his voice saying calmly "Why are you crying?" and a hand was then resting on my shoulder.

When I looked up, I saw his beautiful angelic moonlit face smiling warmly at me.

Even though I've had a few illusions of him before, this was by far the best illusion that i've had about him.

I reached out to touch his face but instead he just took my hand in his and shook it.

"I'm Taemin! What's your name?" As I heard that heart-breaking sentence, my heart exploded like a bomb and new waves of immeasurable pain came from everywhere at the same time.

"I'm Key... Don't you remember Taemin?" "No... You look kinda familiar but no I can't remember anything much apart from that." "Could I meet your family Taemin? I'm their neighbour and I want to pass something to them." "Sure!"

Taemin started to push my wheelchair to his house to meet his parents because I wanted to discuss why Taemin couldn't remember me. His best friend in the whole wide universe... And he's my first love.

"Hello KiBum, I thought you were still ill?" "Taemin could you please wait outside while I talk privately with your Umma please?" "Sure Key..." Once Taemin left, I asked Mrs Lee why Taemin couldn't remember me...

"I'm sure he's just tired KiBum... He could remember all of us so he should be able to remember you soon." "What if he dosen't remember me Mrs Lee?" I asked but Mrs Lee just hugged me and said.

"Don't worry too much KiBum... You're his very best friend... He's bound to remember you... Now go home and get some rest, you still look a bit pale."

I wheeled myself outside to find Taemin waiting for me. And we both went up to his room.

"This is my room Key! Pretty nice huh?" Taemin cheerfully asked while I stonily tried to get up from my wheelchair to sit in his bed.

"Taemin could you sit beside me and tell me what you did for the past 11 years."

As I listened, I ran my hand through his long auburn hair wondering why he could not remember me specifically. I made sounds of shock as he described how the couple who "took" care of him, beat him up. I really couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Taemin asked me to play some games with him. After a few rounds of poker, I asked Taemin about the key necklace I gave him. He pulled it out and showed it to me and I took out my matching locket and fit his key into my locket.

"Hey! It opens your locket Key! Now that you've mentioned it your name is like the one on my key necklace." "That's because I am the Key in your necklace Taemin... Don't you remember anything about me?" Taemin thought hard and long then he just burst out in a hysteric voice.

"No! Stop! Don't hit me anymore! Please!" He backed away into a corner while pleading. I tried to rush to him and calm him down but Minho rushed in and calmed Taemin. Stupid legs... I'd wished they could get better.

"Calm down Taemin... It's okay now... Shush.." Taemin calmed down and just suddenly fell asleep. I painstakingly lifted myself up and sat on my wheelchair. I took one last glance at Taemin's tear-streaked sleeping face and wheeled myself all the way home, feeling as forlorn like a sad Romeo.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey y'all... Sorry for the long wait.... I just updated what I wrote a long time ago.

If you all could go see my latest blog entry you all might understand why I dint update any on my stories.

Things have been very suffocating for me.

So yeah I hope you all like the new update... :)

-Taenyu<3