This Is War

This is War

Hello!~ I hope you all enjoy the new chapter, if you do please let me know and if you have any critisms also tell me in a comment! ^^

-Elena 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is War

Mir knew he couldn't be reckless. Taking Joon out would require careful planning. First, he needed an army to begin this war. Fortunately, this task wasn't as hard as it would seem. News had spread like wildfire and this garnered hims sympathy. He started with people who alread had a beef with Joon and ended with some of Joon's most trusted men. Mir looked down at the list of names, he wasn't going to let Mijung go without a fight.

You coward

It was funny. For being the boss Joon sure was antsy whenever Mir appeared. These encounters rarely happened and when they did Mir tried to ignore his ex-best friend. This time was different.
Mir was ready. As they passed each other, a sizable gap and bodyguards in the way, Mir made eye contact before smirking.
It was begining.

Just Watch

There she was, alone too. Mir blinked, staring at her from the window. Making a rash decision he ran outside to her. 
"Mimi!"
She looked up startled. The suprised look quickly turned to one of joy. She couldn't hold back a squeal of his name and launched herself into his arms. 
"Mimi, listen to me. I can't stay long, he'll be watching. But know this, I love you and I'm coming for you."

Mir whispered pulling her as close to him as possible, not wanting to let go.
"Mir, I love you too"
She pulled away slightly before gently pressing her lips to his. As quickly as the kiss began it was over by her shoving him away and hesitantly backing up.
"If I'm gone for too long he'll be suspicious. Oppa...I will always love you."
Mir smiled lightly, touching her cheek.
Joon would watch as he took Mijung back. Nothing was going to stop him.

You made her cry again

Joon seemed to have caught wind of their encounter and now she was constantly with bodyguards. Mir stared, this was the third time this week. She was always out in that garden, crying. That bastard was the cause and it was killing Mir that he couldn't comfort her.

You coward

It would also seem that Joon was going out of his way, after the initial encounter, to avoid Mir. Well, that was smart, but cowardly. It made Mir smile since Joon knew that he should be afraid.

You, you, you, who messed with my love

Maybe Joon realized something was amiss among his followers as he hired new bodyguards. His old ones were still there, at this Mir laughed, no matter how many bodyguards Joon had they couldn't protect him from the army that Mir commanded. Sure, it wasn't even half of the family, but it was enough. 
It was time to take a stand.

It's War.