A special party (part 2)

Yunho's other little sister

When she started, I was a little bit surprised that I started to choke after having swallow (at the bad timing). ''I didn't know that our sister could do aegyo like that, she was hiding it'' Jihye said sitting next to me, smiling. '' hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo (naekkeo) , dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo (nan nikkeo) '' . She was right, Minsung always look so cute in my eyes but this night was the first time that she looks much more cuter than usually. My sisters doesn't really do aegyo a lot, but when they do it rarely, it gets me happy. The thing that I like about it is that it's 100 times more pleasant-looking seeing them using aegyo than seeing girls using it 24/7. I don't like girls that are acting cutely everytime. ''Mianhae Minsung ah, I don't think that I will remove it from my cellphone'' I said smiling, still filming her. A moment after, she started doing the famous gestures. '' Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi, samdeo hagi sameun gwiyomi, gwigwi gwiyomi gwigwi gwiyomi. Sadeo hagi sado gwiyomi, odeo hagi odo gwiyomi, yukdeo hagi yugeun jjokjjokjjokjjokjjokjjok gwiyomi nan gwiyomi ''.  I looked at the young kids expressions and saw that they were wondering what was she doing, why is she doing that song. I couldn't help but laugh seeing their faces like that. One minute after, Minsung was doing the end of the song. '' hannun paljima nuga mworaedo naekkeo (naekkeo) ,  dareun yeojarang maldo seokkjima nan nikkeo (nan nikkeo) , saekki songarak geolgo kkok yaksokhae jwoyo , jeoldae na honja naebeoryeo duji ankiro , jeoldae na honja naebeoryeo duji ankiro ''. The moment she finished, I stopped to film and saw that she was already searching for another song. ''Minsung ah, you should let the others play with the karaoke too'' Jihye said to her. She looked at her and began to blink her eyes while pouting. Now, she's  even using her aegyo on Jihye!  ''Ok, one song'' Umma  respond smiling. Then, she smiled happily and put the song she choose.  When I saw Girl's Day  -  Female President  , I looked at Jihye and she looked at me. By looking at each other's eyes, we tought that we should stop Minsung and also by looking at some of our cousins reactions since they have kids. We ran to the front, where Minsung was standing. Jihye took the mic from her  ''Unnieeeee whattttt areeee youuuuuu'' . She didn't finish her sentence because I just lifted her and started to walk to the stairs. ''Yaaaaaaahhhhh'' She shouted while hitting my back with her hands (I put her on one of my shoulders).  After having climb the stairs while enduring the little taps that my sister was giving me, I walked to the guest room that was more closer to me than her bedroom. I sat her on the bed and looked at her ''I did this for your own good''. She looked at me confused. ''Forget what I said, you will understand tomorrow'' I said. ''Ne???'' she said. I sighed and Jihye arrived in the room. ''Fortunately we stopped you at the good moment because it's not something that the kids should see'' She said to Minsung. ''Even more, you would have make a fool of yourself by dancing to that song'' I respond smiling. ''Yahhhhh, I danceeeee reallyyyyy welllll'' she respond pouting. ''I wonder how come she's still up and didn't pass out'' Jihye whispered in my ear. Our aunt entered the room and came to us. ''Auntiieeee, opppaaaa saiddddd thatttttt I cannn'tttt danceeee'' she respond. I'm starting to get tired of that high-pitched voice. ''Oh, really? I will talk to him, stay here'' she said and told us to exited the room. She close the door of the guest room and looked. ''In truth, Minsung love to dance to K-Pop songs. When we were living in USA, she was part of a group that was doing covers of  K-Pop songs at 13 years old. By doing that dance class, she got to learn a lot of choregraphys. Not too long ago, she joined a K-Pop dance class. Maybe 2 months ago because it was missing her'' She explained. Jihye and I were a little bit surprised ''Chincha?''. ''She never said it to us'' I said. ''She's not just doing girl groups dances but also boy groups dances'' Auntie continued. ''Maybe she knew that a certain person would ask her to do some dances in front of him'' Jihye said poking my arm. The two of them were now looking at me. ''Me?'' I said. ''Yes, she's too shy to do it in front of you'' Auntie respond. ''Why?'' I asked because I didn't see what was the problem for her to dance in front of me. ''Because even if you are just our brother, TVXQ is still the King of K-Pop and you're considered like one of the best dancers in K-Pop industry'' She respond simply.  I sighed and open the door of the guest room.  Minsung was still sitting on the bed but her head was leaning towards the floor. I couldn't see her face because of her hair. ''Minsung ah'' I called her. She didn't  say something and She didn't move a little bit, like a statue. ''Did she heard me calling her?'' I tought in my head. Auntie and Jihye entered the room after me. ''Minsung ah?'' Auntie said, a little bit surprise that she didn't response to me. She walks slowly to her. The moment she touched her shoulders, she lied down on the bed. ''She's sleeping'' she said smiling. ''She finally pass out'' I said to Jihye. A few minutes later, all the guests leave the house. ''Poor Minsung'' Jihye said sighing. We were cleaning the place(with the help of the others, that's for sure) and we were in the kitchen. ''Yeah, it will hurt when she will woke up'' I said taking the bowl of punch. ''I wonder how many drinks she took from it'' she said looking at it. ''She's not someone who forgot important things like that and she was also clueless of the taste of alcohol in it'' I exclaimed. After finishing cleaning, we went in the living room and collapse on the sofa. The olders came to join us. ''If I had to make a report on her drinking habits, it would be that : Having a high-pitched voice, laughing for nothing, kissing K-Pop groups members on the TV, walking in a clumsy way, singing, almost dancing and the one that is the top ...... *Aegyo* '' I said. ''The only thing that miss on your list is if she will remember all the things she did or not'' Uncle respond smiling. ''I tought about something. Since there's only one guest room, I can bring Jihye and Minsung to my house. Minsung doesn't like to share her bedroom with someone but if she's in another bedroom, she doesn't mind it. These two girls wake up easily when there's noise and I don't know why but I'm feeling that somehow, Auntie and Umma will make noise tomorrow. The two of us can take care of our dongsaeng because Jihye got use to help her friends and me the SM artists'' I said. ''I think it's a good idea'' Appa respond. ''Even more, If I remember, Minsung is the only one who still didn't see your house'' he continued. ''I will go prepare her stuffs'' Umma said leaving us. Jihye went to the guest room to take her belongings. The ride to my house was very quiet because Jihye fell asleep, she was sitting next to Minsung at the back. I stopped my car in front of my house 30 minutes later. I turned my head and looked at the back smiling, seeing my two little sisters sleeping peacefully. I did two travels from the car to my house. I didn't want to wake up Jihye because she looked so tired. After getting them into bed, I closed the door of the guest room. I was so tired that I couldn't stop yawning. I went to my room and after changing myself, lied down on my bed. ''Finally'' I was mumbling, closing my eyes to sleep.