2013 begining with shocking news

Yunho's other little sister
Yunho oppa came to celebrate the New Year with us and I was happy. Everybody went to sleep at 2am after celebrating the begining of 2013. I woke up at 7am, everyone was still sleeping. I wasn't really tired so I prepare myself for the day(taking my shower, etc...) "Happy New Year!!! ^_^" I text to Daniel while going to the kitchen. With what we ate yesterday, I wasn't really hungry. I'm sure that I already gain a lot of weight since Christmas. I was so thin before, so it didn't matter. I took a cup of milk and sat down at the table. Sudenly, my phone started to ring, SNSD - I Got A Boy. Yes, I already change my ringtone to start this year with the first song of 2013. I pick up quickly to not wake up someone. "Happy New Year!!!" Daniel exclaimed. "You too! 2013 should be a good year for both of us" I said. "Yes, it should. We need to pass a day together, I miss you" he respond. "Yah, we met 3 days ago" I said laughing. We talked for one hour before stopping. "Talking with Daniel?" Yunho asked appearing from nowhere, making me jump. "You scare me" I said. "Mianhae" he respond laughing and sitting down next to me. "His parents wants to meet me" I said. "It make me think of a girl who's going to meet her in-laws" he said. "He's not my boyfriend" I respond to him. "Fortunately" he said. I looked at him seriously "You really doesn't love him". "I'm trying but I can't, he looks like he's hiding something and at the same time, he also looks a little bit similiar to someone but I don't know who" Yunho respond. I sighed, I should stop trying to change his mind but it doesn't work. I stood up from the table. "Where are you going?" Yunho asked me. "In my bedroom to check my e-mails on my computer" I said starting to walk and I felt Yunho following me from behind. "I didn't want to make you angry..." "It's okay Yunho, I'm not really angry" I said. Suddenly, his phone started to ring. "I'm coming back" he said sighing before returning to the kitchen. I entered my room and opened my computer. I check my e-mails and a lot of friends also write to me on Facebook. 15 minutes already pass when I was wondering when Yunho would come back. At this moment, he entered the room. My smile disappear when I saw his serious face. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Can you go on the site of K-Pop news, I need to verify something" he asked with his serious tone. He sat down on my bed and pass his hands in his hair while sighing. I looked at him nervously "What's happening?". "You'll see" he respond. When I arrived on the site, I saw the title of an article that shocked me (thanks God I can understand and read the korean writing more better than before). [BREAKING] [RUMOR] - TVXQ Yunho and actress Jung Minyoung dating? The article is talking about seeing them together at some places and their couple rings. "It's a misunderstanding, we are just close friends" he said sighing. "Even more, the ring you are wearing in the picture has the initials YJM... Oh! The reporters tought that it stands for Yunho Jung Minyoung" I said."But oppa, how come she has the same ring as you?" I asked. "It's not the same, even if our rings have the same colors, her ring doesn't have initials" he explained. "SM Entertainment called me to have some explanations. Minyoung's agency already called them to say all the things Minyoung said to them. She said the same thing as me, that we are just close friends. There's just one thing that I need to talk about" he continued. "What?" I asked. "The initials on the ring" he respond. "I'm worried about the reactions of the fans" he sighed. "If they cannot understand and leave the fanclub, they are not really fans" I said sitting down on the bed. "Don't worry" I said to him "But to learn that you hide that you had another sister will sure surprise them, but I'm sure it will be okay". "I already call Changmin to inform him after they call me" he said. It's been few hours since he leave the house to go at SM Entertainment. Then, that's it! Everyone knows now that Yunho from TVXQ has another little, that it's been hiding it from his fans almost for 10 years. I was looking at the fans reactions on the Internet, it was crazy! They were all shocked but the majority of them didn't left hateful comments. They were saying that after seeing the video message, they couldn't be mad at him. They were supporting him a lot by leaving a lot of kind messages because of some fans who were bashing him. "Which video are they talking about?" I wonder clicking on the link to the video. I was now on Youtube and saw that was SMTOWN who put this video in their channel. The video started to play with Yunho appearing suddenly. By the way, Jung Minyoung isn't a real actress, she's fictional. I'm saying this for the ones who were going to search for her name in Google XD.