Music Bank in few days!!!

Yunho's other little sister

We are already in October. My aunt and my uncle decided to live in Korea. My stuffs have already been send to me. My friends were sad that I will no longer living in USA. Fortunately, we have Facebook, Skype and the phone to communicate with each other. I visited a lot of places in Korea with my family like the Han River, Namsan Tower, Gangnam(Oppan gangnam style XD). I'm closed now to all of them especially my brother who recently bought me a new cellphone. Chanmi and her parents are coming back in Korea for Christmas Holidays(I hope that she will not destroy my Christmas). I'm taking private lessons at home so when school will re-start in March, I will not have lose a school year and will be with students of the same age as me. My private teacher said to my parents that I'm pretty good and I'm learning very quickly so they don't have to worry about my future grades(I took korean lessons in USA since i'm young thanks to my aunt and uncle). I was on my laptop reading my emails when my ringtone started to play. ''Come on girls, come on boys, come on, come on, get your crayon, crayon. Come on g...'' ''Yeobosseyo'' I said. Poor Taepoong! My ringtone woke him up. He was sleeping on my bed. "Hi sister, it's me!" Yunho said. "Hi oppa! How are you?" I asked him. "Fine and you? Do you have any problems with your private lessons?" He asked me. "Aniyo, even my private teacher said that I was learning very quickly so it's okay" I respond. "It's good to know that" he said. "Oppa, there's a question that I wanted to ask you since our first meeting, but I would forget it everytime. I just remembered it this morning" I said. "Okay, I'm listening you" he said. The moment I was going to talk, the doorbell ring, making the dog leaving my room to go at the door. "Did I just heard the doorbell?" My brotther asked while I was leaving my room. "Yes and I'm wondering who could it be" I respond. Arrived at the front door, I opened it and saw nobody standing in front of me. "Strange, there's nobody" I said closing the door and returning in my room. "By the way, did you listen to our new album?" He asked. "Yes, I love it very much!" I said smiling. "I'm glad, I will bring you the album signed soon" he said. "Hey, I was going to forget why I called!" He continued. "You and your memory" I said laughing. "I'm not the only like that, there's also you" he respond. "Okay, you talk first and after it's me" I said. "Anyways, prepare yourself to see our comeback in one of the music stations. You're going to see us performing live and you will maybe meet others artists" he finally said. "Wow,really? Are you kidding me?!!! When? Where? Music Bank? Or Inkigayo!!! Mnet?!!! Music Core??!!! Or..." "Calm down! It's October 5th at Music Bank" Yunho said trying to calm me but it didn't work. "OMG, I will meet other artists!!!" I said excited, jumping on my bed. "Maybe" my brother then said making me stopping to jump literally. "How can it be maybe? Don't tell me you're saying this just because I'm so excited?" "Well..." he started. "Don't worry, they are not going to be affraid of me" I said. "I hope too" he said laughing. "Yah! There's a lot of girls that are worse than me. Even fanboys that are very crazy" I tried to prove him that I will not become a crazy fangirl. "At my high school in USA, there is a guy who is a fan of OneDirection. Just in his agenda, there's a lot of Liam's shirtless pictures. He even spend a lot of money to be a VIP in one of their future concerts. I'm not really a fan of them but imagine his reaction when he will meet Liam backstage and also..." "Okay, I understand. Don't worry, you will meet some artists" he said laughing. "Hey, i'm not lying, it's the truth!!" I said. "I know, I believe you. I have to go now so see you soon" he then said. "Okay, bye!" I said. Then before turning off my phone, I heard my brother say "You and your memory" while laughing. Argh!! I forgot again what I was going to say.