Mir

Study... but why?

 

Mir;

You were sitting at the table in the kitchen enjoying a snack and reading your history homework. You had a Q&A tomorrow in class and based on your answers, you would get a grade. 

“Jagiya, come play with me.” you heard Mir’s voice. 

“I can’t Oppa, I’m busy.” he pouted and looked over your shoulder. 

“How long is it going to take?” he asked.

“I don’t know, until I feel I know the chapter well enough. Go play video games or something.” he pouted further. 

“But I wanna play with you, isn’t that what you came over for? To spend time with me?” he sounded hurt. It wasn’t often he got days off, and you knew that. But you were just so used to coming to his house before going home that it didn’t really dawn on you. 

“Give me an hour to finish reading this and then I’ll come play.” you tell him. Defeated he schleps off. 

15 minutes later he comes wandering back into the kitchen in a animal pj suit, looking like a cow. You looked up and very nearly asked him what the hell he was wearing but remembered he didn’t like you to use words like those. It was unlady like. 

“Oppaaa! You can’t keep distracting me or I’ll never get done. Go play! I’ll be done soon.” Dejected and head hanging, he wandered away again. 

15 minutes after that you heard him in the hallway but said nothing, out of the corner of your eye you saw him, still in the cow suit sitting in the door way of the kitchen. You tried to focus on the page. Hearing shuffling, you glaced out of the corner of your eye again, and he had moved closer. More shuffling, another glance, even closer. Finally you looked over at him as he had just finished scooting across the floor on his to be at your side.

“OPPA!!” you cried, raising your voice an octave. “GO!” you pointed and he sniffed and walked away. You heard him practically flop onto the couch. The next 30 minutes went by without anymore interruptions and you were sure of yourself when it came to the chapter. The teacher could ask you any question and you’d be able to answer. You packed up everything and went to go find Mir. He was still laying on the couch, playing with the fringe of the cow tail. He sat up when he saw you.

“Are you done?” he asked hopefully.

“Yes Oppa I’m done.” he pulled you to him and snuggled you around the middle. You playfully tugged one of his cow ears, and pulled the hoode of the pj suit over his face and ran down the hallway.

“I’ll get you for that!” he called laughing and running after you.