Joon

Study... but why?

 

Joon;
The afternoon was just draaaaaaging on, minutes felt like hours and every time you looked at the clock it was only a few minutes at most since the LAST time you looked. 
“Aish~” you mutter outloud. You were supposed to be studying. You had tests coming up soon and Joon Oppa had told you that he had work to do also. That didn’t make it any easier though. You were at the kitchen table, and he was in the livingroom. You feet swung back and forth, childishly as you leaned back, trying to catch a glimpse of him. Nothing…nothing… and then suddenly.

”______-ah, what’re you doing.” he volume was normal but to you it sounded like he’d just crept up behind you and yelled ‘surprise’. You nearly fell out of the chair and felt your heart beat really fast.

“Oopppaaaaaaaaa~” you whined. He started to laugh at you.

“What’re you doing leaning in the chair like that? You could have fallen and gotten hurt.” he said kissing your forehead.

“I could have fallen and gotten hurt by you creeping up behind me like that. What were you doing?”

“It’s called using the bathroom. And don’t worry what I’m doing. You’re supposed to be studying.” he turned to walk away but you grabbed his arm.

“Noooo Oppa don’t leave me I’m so bored. Can’t I come with you and watch you work?” you tried to sound pathetic, hoping it would help your cause.

“No. You have to…” he shook his arm but you held fast. “…studying..” he tried to move away and you clung to his waist, falling from the chair. “Aya…! Study… tests…. L-Let go!” he suddenly fell and looked down at you.

“Well. You have my attention now.” he said looking down at you laughing. “Alright, we watch ONE show on tv and then back to studying.”