Why do you read fanfics?

Why?

All of the Super Junior members are out for their dayoff. Yesung decided to stay home,and since he stayed home, so did Ryeowook.Yesung grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down to watch T.V. " Woonie? " Ryeowook called coming down the hall. " Neh? " Yesung replyed." Why do people write fanfics about us? " Ryeowook asked. " I think because they think its cute." Why is there in them? Well the ones you read anyways?" Ryeowook asked with a sneaky smile. Yesung almost choked on his coffee. His eyes became like a deer in headlights. " I guess because it makes us hot." yesung said hoping that Ryeowook wouldn't ask anymore questions. " Why?" ryeowook asked as he cocked his head to the side. " I don't know." Yesung said looking at the floor. "Why?" ryeowook asked again. I...don't...know Wookie." Yesung said getting a little annoyed. " Why/" Ryeowook asked again. '' Wookie....I DON'T KNOW!!!!" Yesung yelled. " WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! I JUST WANTED A LOGICAL ANSWER!!!!!!" Ryeowook yelled before he ran down the hall to his room and slammed the door shut. Yesung felt bad because he never yelled at his boyfriend before...and he didn't want to start now. yesung got up from the couch and walked down the hall to Ryeowook's room. He knocked on the door and walked in. " Wookie...Im sorry." Yesung said in a soft voice. "Why/" Ryeowook said with a smile. Yesung sighed and kissed Ryeowook.                                        

 

 

 

I hope that you like this story. I though it would a start out for me. But there will be much better stories.I promise. COMMENTS ARE LOVED!!!!