YESUNG HAS BEEN CAUGHT!!!!

Why?

" So why do you like fanfiction, yesung?" Ryeowook asked as he played with his shirt. Yesung coouldn't tell him the real reason why. " Because it's interesting and it shows what people want us to do which has come true fo them. All of us are couples now." yesung said. " do the other members know that you like.....fanfiction?" Ryeowook asked as he got out of bed and picked up the laptop. " No." Yesung said as he closed his eyes. Yesung didn't hear another word from Ryeowook. " Ryeowook? Wookie?" Yesung called as he got up. " TEUKIE YESUNG READS FANFICTION!!!! HEEECHULLLLL YESUNG READS FANFICTION LIKE YOU!!!!! EVERYONE YESUNGIE READSFANFICTION ABOUT US AND ONLY US NOT EVEN SHINEE OR 2PM!!!!!!!!!! " Ryeoook yelled running back and forth around he house. Yesung's eyes widened and he chased Ryeowook to  shut him up. " What's going on? What did you say about Yesung, Ryewook?" Leeteuk said as he and the other members walked into the living room. " YESUNGIE READS FANFICTION ABOUT US!!!! ALL OF US. " Ryeowook said. All of the members looked at Yesung and he turned red. Heechul was the first to start laughing hen the rest chimed in. Yesung was ready to cry. He snatched his laptop back from ryeowook and ran to his room and slammed the door shut. ryeowook felt bad and knocked on the door. " Yesungie? Are you okay? I'm sorry, I guess I took things too far. Do you hate me?" Ryeowook asked in a cute voice. Yesung looked up at Ryeowook and sighed. " How can I ever be mad at you?" Yesung asked sweetly. Ryeowook smiled and sat in Yesung's lap and Ryeowook looked for a Yewook story to read to see if fanfiction was worth it. "Woooooww, it's very....descriptive.......but you're right, it is interesting. " Ryeowook said. " Ya see? Now let's make our own story." Yesung said in a husky voice. " I'm not good with writing stories." Ryeowook said in an adorable voice. " Who said anything about writing?" Yesung asked as he kissed Ryeowook and rolled on top of him. " I have a feeling I'm gonna like this story." Ryeowook said as he smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

I know what your thinking, WHY STOP THERE???? well to tell you the truth.....i didnt want to write in this one. it was too awkward. not beause of Ryeowook but because of Yesung. He's to difficult to write about in  ty way for me anyway. but this is the end.....maybe.