Cant Wait Until It's Over

Until It Ends

(Beep Beep)*Chanyeol Clock*

When I heard the alarm clock sounding I couldnt be any more angry, It was all that damn girl. I was so exhausted. Only if she wasn't roaming the streets at night. I got up from my bed and saw the clothes I had taken of from last night still on the floor, bending down to pick them up and threw them into the basket in the corner of my room marked dirty linen. I then walked to my closet picking out a pair of denim jeans with a ripp on the right thigh a white T-shirt with a black vest and a pair my usual chuck taylors high tops. 

Showering is the only thing left that I have to do (said in exhaust)

He got up and walked to the bathroom only a few steps away, he enetering the sligthly warm room. Walking over to the shower and cut on the hot water only, it sat as he took off his clothes and wrapped a towel around his waist. Chanyeol stuck his hand in the shower forgetting all about only the hot water being on and burned his hand.

"Ahh Aish!!! He hurringly cut on the cold water to add with the hot. (He looked down at his hand which was red throbbing and irritant) He walk over to the sink running it under cold water to ease the pain only a little. He turned around, took off the towel wrapped around his waist and entered the shower. The warm water felt good running down Chanyeols back and it made him forget all about the burn on his hand

------------15 minutes later-----------------------

When Chanyeol exited the shower he open the bathroom mirror and pulled out a medical aid kit. He rubbed a pain relieving cream on his hand and wrapped it with a bandage. Putting everything back Chanyeol heard his phone go off. He walked to it answering the phone which read Kai:

Chanyeol- Yoboseyo

Kai- Are you up?

Chanyeol- What do you think, I answered the phone didn't I *Jokingly said*

Kai- I'm guessing your a little cranky about this new school thing, Huh?

Chanyeol- Actually Dr.Phil....I burned my hand in the shower

Kai- And all the teenaged girls cry because Chanyeol got a little boo-boo on his hand

Chanyeol- I'll call you later if I continue this conversation I might die of annoyance and bordome. I have to get ready to go to school, So Bye

Kai- So your excited?

Chanyeol- No, I just dont want to be late

Kai- Yeah, whatever just get ready play boy

*Chaneol hung up the phone and threw it down on the bed*

He began to put on the outfit he prepared. From Underwear to Pants to Shirt to Vest to Socks to Shoes. 

"Im pretty much ready I just have to brush my teeth and eat breakfast

Again he walked to the bathroom picking up his green toothbrush and squeezing toothpaste from a tube marked Crest, he began brushing his teeth carefully and precise. After about 1 1/2 minutes of brushing he was done. He headed back to his room and picked up his backpack sitting on the side of his desk. Walking down the stairs, *Chanyeol heard a knock on the door*

*Thinking* Someones at my door at 6:45?

He walked to the door opening it and was shocked to see the face he saw.

Anneyong Brother. How have you been?

What are you doing here Taylor? Having to much pride to even look her in the face

I was just making sure that you were really going to school and that things were fine. I wanted to check up on you.....Is that o.k?

NO ITS NOT O.K, I DONT NEED YOUR HELP! You left before so just stay gone now.

I see how you can feel that way, but everyone gets a second chance.

I dont know why you came because it wasted both my time and yours*Slammed the door in her face*

(What just happened?)

Chanyeol walked to the kitchen and put a pack of Ramen in a pot still reminiscing on what just happened, He began to daydream of when he was a kid.

------------Peice 1 of Chanyeols past-------------

Chanyeol mom was suffering from cancer and fighting it off for 2 years but things only got worse.....Her cancer and their life falling apart around them. Chanyeols father Choi SungMal left his wife and family for another woman and began an entirely new family he left them in their time of need. Things were hard on his mom, his sister and himself seeing that his father left, but he was the base of the family now so he had to build a new foundation. Only for things to get worse. His sister Taylor went off to college which stopped her from visiting both Chanyeol and their mother frequently, then all together she just stopped. She didn't call, visit, or even write, she was done and so was Chanyeol. This was the last thing that she ever sent to Chanyeol.

            Dear Chanie,

I know you have alot of things under your belt right now, and saying this will bring nothing but more pain. Leaving wasn't as simple as it sounds and the reason wasn't any simpler. I can no longer stay here and watch my whole life fall apart its too hard. I know that you will help mom through kemo and won't leave her like the cowards dad and I are . You have always kept this family together even though everything was falling apart. Hopefully after this we can still have a realtionship as Brother and Sister, if not I understand. Again I am sorry, I will see you again soon.

                                                                                                                   Love Taylor

Taylor wrote that letter three years ago and I haven't seen her since. How could she leave such responsibilities on a kid, A 14 year old kid. Until now I can never put trust in anyone anymore. The feeling to be left alone and helpless was something I never wanted to feel ever again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chanyeols quickly regain access of the real world as he smelled BURNT Ramen, He jumped up and turned the fire off.

"How long have I been dydreaming? He looked down at his watch which read 7:15, he was going to be late if he didnt leave for school at that moment. Chanyeol picked up his backpack and headed towards the door opening it and locking it behind himself. 

Where are my keys? I had them in my had while I was in the kitchen................Omo,Omo............I left them on the table. That means that the house keys are there too? What the hell is going on this morning? I am going to be late my first day of school at a new school. I should call Kai, Sehun or D.O and see if they could give me a ride, I hope they havent left for school yet.

Chanyeol pulled out his phone from the back pocket of his loose denim jeans and went straight to his contacts and the first name he saw of the three was D.O. He pressed call and the phone began to ring

(Riinnngg.......Riiiinnnggg....Riiinnnng-) D.O- Uhhmmm, I have to call you later Chanyeol Im busy doing something right now.*click*

Chanyeol- Yobos....Yo..Yoboseyo, Aish

Even more flustered he began to search for Kai's name in his contac and click on the button call the phone began to ring

(Riiiinnngg....Riinnnnggg...Riiiinnnnggg.....Rinnn-Voicemail)

Chanyeol-Damn it, The friends I have can not be counted on, How can they treat their hyungs like this in a time need

I forgot about, Sehun he pulled out his phone began to search for Sehuns number in the contact and there it was he clicked on it and it began to call. 

(Riiinngg.....Rin-) Sehun- Yoboseyo*whispers*

Chanyeol- Come and pick me up I left my motorcycle keys in the the house and also my house keys!!

Sehun- Class is literally about to start

Chanyeol-..............Damn....... I'll just have an excuse and come tomorrow *sigh*

Sehun- Wait the teacher just left the room Im going to sneak out of class, I'm on my way just wait*click*

Chanyeol is feeling both relieved and worried at the fact that Sehun could get caught skipping to pick him up. I cant do anything but wait for him now. He looked at his watch and it now said 7:23. Why was class starting almost 10 minutes early? While thinking Sehun drove in front of Chanyeols house and honked his horn.

Chanyeol ran to the car and they instantly drove off at almost 80 mph. 

Canyeol- Kamsamhabnida

Sehun- If I get caught I am going to kill you, LITERALLY

The rest of the car ride was silent no convo, no music just the sound of the car speeding through the streets. They made a hard stop and Sehun jumped out of the car like his life depended on it, so did Chanyeol. Both of them running from floor to floor trying to reach floor 3 class B.

Finally after three floors of running they met floor three, They stopped and began to power walk catching their breaths. Chanyeol had no idea of where he was going he just followed Sehun. They reached class B of floor three and Sehun opened the door right on time, the bell rung and everyone stared at the door as if they were watching the most extravagent movie ever . Even though both of them didnt want to admit it they were very uncomfortable that everyone was staring at them.

Whispers of girls filled the classroom making the situation worse than what is was.

*Whispers*- They came in together, Are they couple? I think they are lovers? No they arent they are too hot! Why did they come in together? Did they spend the night with each other?  They slept with each other? They both are hot so why are they gay? 

Chanyeol became red of anger and Sehun of embaressment, Just because they walk in the room at the same time everyone thinks that they are lovers? This was an embarassment to both Sehun and Chanyeol. Walking to their seats seemed like a mile away, and they weren't close at all. The whispers didnt stop at all, and all the boys of the class were both laughing at them and jealous because of the spotlight and the fact that both of us were "GAY". Was this really how their first day of school going to go. This was going to be the longest day ever.