The Night Before School

Until It Ends

*Chanyeol Text tone*(Bladoop)

Text message-

----------------------

From:Kai To:Chanyeol

"Ready for your first day of Joeng Saeng High?"

~Thinks of how bad his year went last school semester *sigh*

From:Chanyeol To:Kai

I Guess, same thing every year just a re-run, another year but a different school.....

From:Kai To:Chanyeol

"Haha, Thats the sportsmanship and attitude we look for, But seriously things will be different this year around. Everythings gonna be cool you have me ,Sehun and D.O. Try and forget about last year."

From:Chanyeol To:Kai

'Yeah, Sure.....See you guys tomorrow"

-----------------------------------------

*Sits his phone down and began to prepare his attire for tomorrows day*

"Should I wear my black jacket or my blue jac- *Why do I even bother to care*

I'll just take a shower and get all my sleep in.  *Walk to his bathroom and undresses to get into the shower* Takes of his shirt and slowly unbuckels the belt wrapped around the waist of his pant, He stops in shock a little. (Ahh, Let me go)

Walks to the the corner window to see what was going on.

There were a gang of thugs harrasing a little girl she looked as if she were 13 or 14. She was terrified -Guys like this disgust me (said under his breathe furiously)

Quickly put his clothes on as fast as he could and ran to the door leading out side of his condo building.

---------------The altercation--------------------------

He came out and spoke in his deep manly voice. "How about you just let her and we can pretend that none of this ever happend"

Thug- Who the hell are you??!!...

"That question is as irrelevant to you as your life is to me, I will say this again and hopefully you'll get the hint. Let her go and we can prete-.(Cut off)

Thug- Do you think that we are scared of you? I could break your scrawny in half if I wanted to.*confidently said

*Chanyeols Though* (I have been underestimated many time before and I always seem to prove someone wrong in the end) *smirk*

"Is that so *Jokingly said* I see that you just dont want to cooperate. We'll just have to end this RIGHT now. You aren't as smart as I thought you were

Thug- When fiighting  you dont need brains, Just a painful fist....(Charge at Chanyeols face)

~I slightly move the the left, he missed. I grabbed his arm, the one used to attemp the punch and pulled it back as far as possible without it breaking it, Slid my foot inbetween his and puled back as he fell to the ground in pain~

I knew that if your upper half was in pain you wouldnt pay much attention to your bottom half, That needed the "Power To Think" *Jokingly*

Thug- *Trying to get up* Or It was just skill and luck (Again running full force at my face)

(This time I didnt move to the side I just ducked and turned. I was facing his back I raised my left arm and touched his neck hitting a nerve, Again him falling to the ground in pain)

"You never learn until its too late Huh?

Thug- You better have eyes in the back of your head, because this isnt over

(I looked up while the rest of the guys ran away afraid of what I would do to them, Im not suprised)

The girl was staring at me and I could feel it, It was burning a whole in the side of my face....

"Stop staring at me!!!!! Why aren't you home at this time of night, How old are you 3?

She looked relieved but still afraid

Girl- Sorry I didnt mean to stare at you or make you worry and Im not 3 im thirteen.

"Go home before something like this happens again to you!!!!!!

Girl- Thank You....Thank You..Im sor-....(Cut off)

I had no intentions of doing this because of you, Your scream interupted my shower

(She blushed)

*I yelled again* Go NOW!! GO!..

She turned and ran not looking back until she met the corner of Gongneun St..

I turned to look at the thug slowly gaining back strenghto get up. I knew he wouldnt try anything else, I just knew.

"Next time maybe you should THINK before you do something that you might regret, All people like you disgust me. *said in disgust*

I walked to my condo door which was accidentally left open. The while I was outside everything became cold, almost freezing.

-entered closing the door behind me and locking it-

I walked up the stairs to the second floor where my bedroom was located,

*Thinking* I shouldn't take a shower tonight I'll wake up with a fever in this temperature.

I found the the thermostat and changed the setting to 75' degrees so that it would become less of a freezer in here and more room temperature.

Walking around this huge home with only me in it made me feel a little lonely

My feet met the door of my room which suprisingly wasnt cold at all, Perfect temerature. *

I undress* Again my shirt then my pants, I lazily just threw them across the flor. 

Without thought I landed on my King sized bed thinking rather the girl made it home or not......... 

I was exhausted and the time had flew it was 1:45 a.m School started at 7:30 (But I had to wake earlier to bathe and get dressed)

-All these thoughs in my head disappeared as I slowly began to fall asleep-

---------------Optional to read----------------

-Her POV- (Before Chanyeol Came To The Rescue)-

 

Thugs- Hey, who is this fine thing we just discover? She's really cute *All agree*

Girl- I just want to go home, I have a curfew to get to, said pantingly

Thugs- Lets just have a little fun for a while why dont you leave with us? They grab her wrist with no intension of letting go.

Girl- No! I have to go, Let me go your hurting me.

Thugs- She a little feisty, I'll take care of that. *They all laugh*

I am scared out of my mind right now. What are they going to try to do to me? Do I resist, or will it make things worst?

*Thug gripped her wrist* I screamed because of the pain.

Out of nowhere I heard someone's voice

Chanyeol- Just let her go and we can all pretend that this never happened

--------------Optional To Read-------------------

-----------------The Girls Thoughts of The Incident-------------------

Why would he help me, but be so mean at the same time?

He was so beautiful and manly but I never seen him around here before.

How old is he? Does he have a girlfriend? Would he date me?

Does he like me? Probably not.. He looked like he was 16 or 17

Who was he? I must know ...Maybe i'll go to his place tomorrow after school and Thank him *Blushes at the though of talking to him*

Why am I so nervous? Maybe I shouldn't, I'll just try to leave him alone...I'll Try *Said doubtingly* It seems like I annoy him.......

Omo, Omo!... Its 1:45 a.m I should be sleeping right now

*Lies down on her small twin sized bed covered in stuffed animals and falls asleep quickly and a soft neon pink comforter*