First Day Rumors

Until It Ends

Finishing the rest of class was difficult with everyone looking at us in disgust and like eye candy. Seeing that the hour was about to end I couldn't have been any more ecstatic than what I was, I wanted to get out of this class. The tension between us and the class was thick, I needed to find a way to let everyone know that I wasn't Gay. I needed to find a way fast before this rumor spreaded and the whole school thinks Im, Gay. The thought of that made me stomache turn, not that I had anything against gay people it was just that I wasn't one of them.

(The bell interupted Chanyeols thoughts) BBBBRRRIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the students in the class got up and ran out faster than I could even stand up. As I gathered my things I saw a group of girls across the room staring at me, I never liked other people staring at me. They began to walk toward me slowly I tried to play things off like I didnt see them but they were getting closer and before I could walk away from the area they were already there to greet me.

Girl- He is really your lover? Said in an angry way

Chanyeol- No, He is not my lover

Girls- So your dating another guy other than him?

Chanyeol- No I'm not GAY

Girl- Really, Sorry I just though sin- *Chanyeol cut her off*

Chanyeol- Maybe you shouldn't do that too often

I began to walk away from the group of girls, I know what I said could have hurt her feelings but it was their fault after all. I needed to leave the class as fast as I could so this day could just end. As I finally left out of the room I saw Kai, D.O and Sehun waiting at the door.

Chanyeol- Sehun, Why didn't you wait for me, I don't know my way around here

Sehun- Im sorry baby I forgot about that will your forgive me (giving a little puppy dog face)

Chanyeol- Look, Everyone here already thinks were gay and a couple, and that You'll make things even worse

Sehun- Well I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with you even if I were a girl  or a guy *Jokingly*

D.O- Aren't you too the cutest thing haven't a little pity fight, How adorable

Kai says to Chanyeol- You have yourself an audience

Not knowing what Kai ment Chanyeol turned around and saw a girl staring at him from her locker.

Kai- She has been eyeballing you ever since you came in the class this morning

D.O- Mr.PlayBoy here hits it off with the girls on his first day

Sehun- I dont approve *Jokingly*

Chanyeol couldn't help to stare back at her, she looked so familiar but who, who was she? He became in a daze as he stared at her and her at him.

Kai- Chanyeol....Chanyeol..Chanyeol!!!!

Chanyeol snapped out of his dazed and was totally confused on what was going on.

Chanyeol- Uhhh...Ye..Yeah

Kai- Are you O.K?

Chanyeol- Uhhh...Ye..Yeah

D.O- Do you know her?

Chanyeol- Uhhh...Ye..Yeah, I mean No...No..I..Dont know her

D.O- Well I dont know if you do or if you dont but maybe you should go talk to h-

(D.O's words were interupted by the hourly bell)BBBBBRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!

Chanyeol looked back up and she was gone, Maybe she went to class.

Chanyeol- We should get to class before we become late...Again

The boys headed down the hall going to their classes. Kai and Sehun had the same second hour class and Chanyeol and D.O had the same second hour class. The split as the reached the end of the hall. Kai and Sehun walking up a flight of stair faded and thats when D.O began to talk.......

D.O- Chanyeol...Are you O.K by yourself in your home

*Silence*

D.O- I know you more than anyone else and I can tell when something is going wrong and when your worried or the slightest upset. I wont think any less of you if you just tell me whats going on

Chanyeol- Everything is going good, I dont have any problems at all

D.O- When you actually want to talk I will be here, I know your lying and somethings on your mind you just dont want to tell me......... Is it about your..your sister?

Chanyeol stopped walking and looked at D.O with the most serious yet sincere face, He couldn't believe that he knew. But How?

Chanyeol- What are you talking about?

D.O- Your sister...She lives only a few miles away from you, You didn't know and your fath-

D.O's POV__________________________________________________________________________________

How could he hav been living here for a month and a half already and not know that his sister and dad were only a few hours away. Maybe he was clueless, But how much does he know, or does he know anything at all. I shouldn't say anymore, He needs to find out on his own, Maybe later just not here.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

D.O- I hope you know that Sunsangnim i very strict so you shouldn't lose that temper of yours in her class *Excitingly*

D.O had to change the subject from tense to happy, For Chanyeols sake

                                                      -Hours Past And School Is Now Over-