One

One

 

Listen to this while reading!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7UjeTeOvyY

 

I stared at the broken frame on the ground. I debated whether I should pick it up or leave it alone. Just like my feelings. These feelings that needed to be forgotten.

“Bogoshipo”

#

I walked alone in the park, letting the cold wind momentarily spread through my skin and like you, leave.

Wounded fingers are what I have now. I picked up the broken glasses from the frame and just like me, a wounded heart just because of picking up my love for you.

“Without you, I miss you, I’ll long for you forever”

#

Waking up in the morning isn’t the same anymore. Even if the only time I see you lying next to me is when we have sleepovers. Without you here next to me I have nothing to look forward too in the morning.

“If I’m by your side when you wake me up, I have nothing more to wish for. I want to see you”

#

“Hey Jessi”

“Hmm?”

“How old do you think will we, till we find the ONE for us” you ask. Merely from curiosity but something else for me

“Don’t think we can’t love because we’re young”

“Before it’s too late, before I grow older, can you hold onto me?”

#

The sky looks amazing in the morning. I smiled, for once on my own. Not a forced one. Not a fake one, but a real one.

“I love you only, as much as the skies”

#

“JESSI!” I cringed upon hearing your voice. I have successfully avoided you for 2 weeks now. Why? Why can’t you do anything for me?

“Yes?” I smiled. Not like before, but a fake one.

“Are you okay?” you reached to touch my face and as reflex I stepped back.  I saw a sudden flash of pain through your eyes.

“You shouldn’t touch anyone’s face Tiff. Your boyfriend might get jealous” I quickly covered it with a lie. You take my reason into consideration while glancing at him.

“You’re my friend. He wouldn’t care. Plus Jessi, you’re a girl” I felt irritated at the sudden remark but quickly composed myself.

“Hehe. Your right, what am I thinking” I face palmed myself, softly but in all honestly I want to slap it hard.

“So” you plopped yourself right next to me. I felt uneasy with the skin that’s touching. I move a bit –not too much though, I wouldn’t want to upset you even more.

“Where have you been these past weeks?” you tilted your head cutely and pouted before continuing

“You haven’t been answering to my calls or my texts” you made a fast frown then eye smiled.

“You did? I didn’t receive any” I opened my phone. Of course I did. I deleted them immediately.

“Did you change numbers?” she suddenly accused me. I chuckled involuntary.

“Ani. Maybe it’s the company” I looked in front and saw Yuri’s worried face. She mouthed me ‘I’ll distract her of you need space’ I nodded and smiled at her ‘Now would be good’

“Tiffany. You truly are the reason why I live” I whispered

“Did you say something?” I shook my head and upon the action Yuri came and I left.

#

“Tell her!” Taeyeon insisted

“Why should I?”

“You’ve been living in secret for these past 10 years Jessica. Why not tell her now!?”

“Tell her when she’s finally found happiness? Tell her when she’s finally ready to settle down? No Taeyeon. I won’t be the reason of her sadness or confusion. I’ll continue loving her. Even if it’s from afar”

“Why Sica? Why bother?”

“Because. Because my heart will catch her and never let her go”

#

“My feelings of desire and hope. My love that grows deep again. I can no longer hide them. You are me, girl” I murmured

“Girl?” you ask

“Hmm?”

“You said ‘You are me, girl’, do you like a girl Jessi?” I stared in your beautiful eyes.

“No. I’m reading it here” I showed you a piece of paper, lyrics written into it.

“Oooh. It sounds sweet can you read me one?”

“Whenever I meet eyes with her, I wonder if the smile that grows on my face might reach a corner of your heart. I whisper into the beautiful ear, inside of your uncertain heart, my feelings of love for you” I honestly told you. If only these lyrics where my confession. If only you knew that these words are from my heart.

You stared at me. Moved but what I have read or what I should have confessed but it’s not important anymore.

“It’s really nice” you said, tears in the corner of your eyes? No. I must be hallucinating.

“Yeah…”

#

“I know that your heart cannot come by my side yet” I said

“What?”

“Oh, nothing” I smiled

“You’ve been talking to yourself a lot lately Jessi. Are you okay?” I chuckled. You cared. Of course you will. My best friend.

“I’m just excited I guess” lie

“Hehehe its coming fast! I can’t believe it’s on your birthday” you squealed.

“Yea. Irony”

#

“You are my one. My everything”

“I really, really want to love you like crazy” but I know I can’t, I’m too late

“Unnie, let’s go. You’ll be late” I nodded and looked back at the church.

A wedding was held. YOUR wedding was held. I was supposed to be the bride’s maid but made a lame excuse of leaving the country due to important matters. I knew and saw the disappointment in your eyes. It was scheduled on my birthday. Was faith playing with me? I scoffed.

“Unnie!” a voice once again brought me back to reality. The bittersweet reality

“I’m coming Krystal”

“Mom and Dad won’t be waiting for you, you know”

“I know, I know”

I glanced and whispered in thin air. Hoping you’d hear my confession once before I leave the country, before I leave you.

But out of luck, I heard a voice, your voice the same time I made my confession.

“Can I just call you my one?”       “I do”



 

I AM SO GETTING BETTER WITH ENDINGS! Like seriously! HAHAHHA. Me is So proud!!!!!

 

I wrote this feeling bored -_- boredom is good at time right? hahahahah. Will there be a next part?? DEPENDS ON HOW MANY SUBSCRIBERS I WILL HAVE!

 

SO! PLEASSSEEE! Comment and Subscribe :D