Should I do it?

I can't get you out of my head.

Beth pov
 

We arrived at this hotel Katy had managed to persuade her parents to pay for and as soon as we got to our room we couldn't help but feel like there was nothing to do. I mean sure, we packed alot of stuff but there was nothing we wanted to play out of all the games tara packed.
 

"Lets go out somewhere~!" Katy whined cutely while squrming on the bed in excitment since she had never been anywhere away from her home town before.

"Don't wanna go and see if and kpop idols are staying here first?" teased Katy and she shrugged.

 

"I can see them later. right now I wanna do something!" She replied,flailing her arms in the air.
We all nodded in agreement at Katy's suggestion. It wasn't everyday she would actually come up with a good answer.

 

"But where?" I asked, thinking of all the places we could go at this time of day. It was getting quite late so we couldn't really go to a amusment park or anything like that.
Then as if on cue, Tara, Kira and sophies stomachs growled at us at the same time. Me and Katy burst  out laughing at our three friends sitting next to us.

 

"Should we get food?" I asked as Katy jumped off the bed with the same grin on her face.
 

"Sure!"
 

"yeah!"
 

"Okaii!" All three of the hungry children replied.
 

"LETS GO!!" Katy shouted, grabbing my arm and running out of the hotel room with the rest running after us.

Baro pov
 

We arrived at our hotel room  and we all imediately collapsed onto our beds. We all managed to get this nice looking hotel room for free as the manager and receptionist were big fans.
 

"I wanna do something hyungs~! Lets go out!" Gongchan jumped around using his aeygo on us.
 

"What can we do though?" CNU asked
 

"It's do late to go to most places we want to go." Sandeul continued.
 

"LETS GO EAT!" Gongchan shouted in joy.
 

Everyone nooded in agreement as we exited the room to go buy food.
 

"Hyung!" Gongchan shouted, catching up to me. I hadn't realised I was walking at such a fast pace. My head has been all over the place since I met that girl. She sure has left her mark in my memory thats for sure.
I turned my head to me left so I was looking at the grinning maknae.

 

"Whats that sticking out of your pocket?" He said cheerfully as I looked down to the little piece of paper sticking out of my pocket. I suddenly realised what it was. The girl that has been stuck on my mind all day, gave this to me. I never actually looked at the paper properly so I decided to check what was written down.
My eyes widened at what was on paper. Her number was written down and there was also something was wriitten on the back. "I know this seems weird for a fangirl to do but If you ever want to...I don't know.....Hang out or something....give me a call. -Beth" I subconsiously read outload, unaware that I ahad stopped in my tracks and the other members had been listening the whole time. I looked at Gongchan who had an even bigger smile on his face than earlier.

 

"Is that the girl who dressed up as you?" He asked with a hint of excitment in his voice.
 

"Neh~" I replied cheerfully.
 

"CALL HER!!" My band members all shouted in unison.
 

"M-mwo?!" I asked shocked at their sudden outburst.
 

"If you call her then i get to see the cutie again." The maknae shouted in utter victory, punching the air.
 

"Sorry but she's mine." I said with a smirk.
 

"NOT THAT CUTIE!! MY CUTIE!! THE ONE I ASKED TOO KEEP!!" He replied, pouting slightly which made the other members laugh at.
 

"Give her a call Baro." The leader spoke.
 

"We all want to see those girls again." He said with a smaile and CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan nodded in agreement with our leaders request.
 

"You guys~" I moaned by Gongchan had already stolen my phone from my pocket and handed it to me. I stared at it. Should I really call her?

Beth POV
"Come on unni~" Katy whined cutelly whilst dragging me into the restaraunt and pushed me into one of the chairs.
 

We ordered our food and were talking about nonsence for a while before I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.
 

'Probably mum again.' I though, flipping my phone up and pressing it against my ear.
 

"Annyeonghaseyo~!" I heard a very familiar voice say on the other end of the phone call.
 

"who is it Unni~?" Katy asked, leaning over and pressing the speaker button on my phone.

They're never going to believe me when I tell her this.