One piece of paper.

I can't get you out of my head.

Baro POV
Yay! we had another fan meeting today. I love going to these fan meetings. It was nice to see so much love and support. I loved receiving presents off them too. It is being held in Ohio in the USA.
Gongchan, sandeul and CNU were runing ahead like idiots towards the plane while Jinyoung and I calmly walked to the plane like the sane ones we are. Jinyoung tapped my back comfortinly before aboarding the plane. He knew I was slightly nervous for these events. I always was.

Beths POV
I was extrememly nervous for this. I finally get to meet my bias of B1A4, Baro. He was my favorite ever since their first album. The way he raps and.....everything else. I loved everything about him. Katy was sitting on the plane to Ohio, bouncing in her seat like an idiot. She turned to me and smiled reassuringly. I returned the smile and looked out the window of the plane.
We wanted them to remember us when we went to the meeting so we decided on the greatest Idea we could think of. We dressed up as our biases. We all dressed as them from the japanese version of beautiful target MV.
Katy was dressed up as Gongchan. That girl was obssessed! But in a cute way. They had quite a lot in common surprisingly.
Tara was dressed up as sandeul, Kira as CNU and Soph as Jinyoung. This was going to be so much fun. We all had our own plan to make them remember us.


Baro pov
We finally arrived at the airport and the Van was parked outside waiting for us. It took another two hours to get there from the airport. It was a fun trip over here. CNU fell asleep and Gongchan kept pretending to squish his head inbetween his fingers.
**********************************************************************
I never realised I fell asleep until the manager came over to the van and banged on it as loud as he could.
"Okaii!!! OUT OUT OUT!!" He Shouted as we all clambered out of the van and headed towards the venue where we were meeting the fans. The venue was bigger than last time. Today is our 1 year anniversary for B1A4. We must of gained alot of fans during this time. I smiled at the thought of all our fans standing in the arena, chanting 'B1A4! B1A4!!!'
We walked into the arena and sat down behind the table. Gongchan was sitting next to me with the same grin he always has. CNU just posed the peace sign while fans were taking photos. Sandeul was just waving and Jinyoung was winking at everyone, making the fan girls scream even more.
One by one the fans came up and bowed respectfully as we signed their CD's and posters of us. Some of them gave us gifts which we gladly accepted.
The next set of Fans that came to meet us took us all by surprise.
"GUYS GUYS OMG!!" Gongchan Jumped in excitment seeing one of the fans wearing his outfit for the japanese version of beautiful target MV. She bowed to Gongchan in respect and he....JUMPED OVER THE TABLE!!??!

"Gongchan!!" I scolded him and he glomped the surprised fan. He looked over to me and smiled. "Can we keep her please?" He said using his aeygo making me laugh and the fan blushed, causing all the other fan girls to scream even louder.
I turned away from them to look at the girl infront of me. My eyes shot open. I never had a chance to look at her proplerly but now I have....Wow. She looks pretty. I smiled and stood up to bow. I felt that she was special enough,plus she had made alot of effort with the costume. It was the least I could do.
She blushed and handed me a bunch of different things to sign. She stared at the ground while I signed them all. I kept stopping now and again to stare at her. I found it weird myself how I just kept staring, unable to take my eyes off her but forcing myself to none the less.
Before she left she slipped a piece of paper into my hand and dragged her 'Gonchan lookalike' with her. I stuffed the paper into my pocket. I didn't bother to read and decided to look at the paper later.


Beth POV
"Did you do it?!" Katy shouted in excitment as the others left the stadium.
"YEAH BOOOYYEEE!!!" I shouted back and we both started to jump around like idiots.
"Did you go through with your plan?" I asked them all as the rest stood next to us.
"YEAH!" They all shouted back.

"OK!" I replied. "Lets go back to hotel and see what happens shall we!" I said with a slight smirk on my face.
"HELL YEAH!!" Everyone replied as we got into our rented car and headed for our hotel
.