The 'one type' guy

I can't get you out of my head.

Beth pov
I can't believe it. He actually phoned me. What am I going to do now? Do I hang up? Katy must've known what I was thinking (Like always) and snatched the phone away from me and placed it on the table so I couldn't hang up. It was on speaker phone so we could all hear.

"So, who is it?" Soph asked in a cheerful voice.

"Its Baro from B1A4." I said in a monotone voice. I was so shocked I couldn't even control my own emotions.

"Pffft!" Tara butted in before Soph could say anything more. "Don't joke about Beth!"

"She isn't!" We heard the voice shout through the other end of the call. Tara looked up and me and Katy in shock and Katy just stuck her tongue out at tara before picking at the phone and placing in more towards me.

"Say something!" She nudged me as I finally began to snap out of it.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo oppa!" I shouted in excitment.

"Oh! you didn't hang up on me then?" He replied and we both started to laugh.

"Hey listen. We were all wondering if you and your friends that were with you at the meet would liek to join us for food?" He said uneasily.

"We at a resteraunt right now." I replied sadly. I wanted to go and join them for food. I wanted to get to know Baro better. Even more better than any of his most obssessed fans did.

"What resteraunt are you at now?" He asked. I told him the name of the resteraunt and he repeated the name of the resteraunt but in a louder voice.

"We are on our way there. We'll see you in five minutes okay?" He said, you could clearly hear the smile in his voice.

"A-are you serious?!?!" I replied loudly making everyone jump.

"Yeah! see you then!!" He replied

"Bye cutieee~" We heard an all too familiar Maknae shout just before Baro ended the call. I t urned to see Katy turning bright red before slamming her head onto the table. We all burst into laughter.

Baro pov

We arrived at the resteraunt Beth had told us she was at and we entered. We all had sunglasses or a hat and scarf on so no one recognised us.

"Hey!" I called as I had finally found them sitting at the table. I couldn't help but stare at Beth. She looked so pretty. Ugh! SNAP OUT OF IT BARO!!

I sat next her and everyone moved about so we were all sitting next to girl that dressed as us. Gingchan was smiling at the girl who I now know was called Katy. He was talking and she was smiling and talking back trying to hide her red face from him.
CNU and Kira were having a nice descussion and taking photos together.
Tara and Sandeul were just singing. It was quite funny to watch.
And Soph and Jinyoung were laughing and hitting eachother playfully.
Meanwhile I was just staring at Beth who was looking at me with concern.

"A-are you ok?" She asked curiously whilst pressing The back of my hand against my forehead whiched caused my cheeks to turns pink.

Jinyoung noticed this and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from this pretty girl and dragging me outside.

"Dude." He began to speak as I leaned against the wall for support. My heart was beating a thousand miles an hour. My face was hotter than the fires of hell and my knees were weak.

"You're in love." Jinyoung finished his speach that I didn't bother to listen to as I was way to busy thinking about this girl. Oh god.

"Y-you think so?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"The guys agree. We know you all too well Mr rapper. You're the 'one girl' type of guy."

"But I only just met the girl? How can you love someone you just met?" I asked Jinyoung and he sighed before patting the space on the floor next to him signaling for me to sit down. I obeyed the leader and sat down.

"Baro." He started "You don't need to know someone to love them. Love comes naturally to us. Our body only shows these signals when you truley love someone. Just go and tell her." He said before standing up and pulling me back into the resteraunt before I had a chance to answer.
*********************************************************************************

A few hours had passed and Beth and I got to know eachother very well. We told eachother everything about ourselves.
Everyone was getting along now. The Kannie couple especially (Get it? Channie and Katy? Damn im good at shipping names.) Gongchan was cuddling up to Katy and kept kissing her cheek and her forehead. Hey, If the maknae can confess then I'm sure I can too....right?

A few more hours passed and I finally plucked up enough courage to drag her outside and tell her straight with out any hesitation.

"I love you." I said to her, looking at the ground.

"W-what?" she replied.

Oh god. What am I going to do now? What if she rejects me?

She quickly answered my question as she cupped my face in her hands before placing a heart felt kiss upon my lips. She looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too my baby squirrel boy." We both burst into laughter at the sudden nickname.

"Well I love you to hamster girl." I replied kissing her again before taking her and hand and dragging her back into the resteraunt.

Even though we sat down we didn't let go of the other's hand.  Our fingers were intertwined and I sighed in pure happiness. Today couldn't get any better.

" Awwww! The adorable rodent couple" Katy joked, who had obviously overheard some of our conversation.

"WHAT?!" We both shouted as everyone bust into laughter.

I turned to look at Beth.

"I love my hamster." I said, squeezing her hand a little.

"And I love my squirrel." She replied before sealing our confession with a kiss.