Chapter 3

The Chocolate Coffee Cafe: BaekTao Side Story

A/N: Hello!!! I know this chapter is short but its worth it!! I pinky swear...virtually of course! Congratulations to SHINeeluver17 for hitting 100 subscribers on her fanfic!!!!!

 

"Do you even know what your doing?"

Its Tao and Baekhyun's two month anniversary and they are baking cupcakes, cookies, muffins and brownies for their little get together with Baekhyun's boss and his boyfriend D.O., who coincidentally have the same anniversary day as Baekhyun and Tao. Suho and D.O. have been together for a year. 

"Yeah...no. Not one bit," Baekhyun replies to Tao.

"Me neither."

"We're screwed," Baekhyun pouts.

"Perhaps, but there is one good thing that comes out of all this."

"What?" Baekhyun curiously asks.

Tao looks at Baekhyun for a few moments before replying. "I get to spend this time with you. And..."

Tao picks up an egg, cracks it open on Baekhyun's head and smears it in his hair. Baekhyun is flabbergasted. He takes coco powder and throws it at Tao. And soon enough their little baking session turns into a full on food fight.
----

"Ok! Ok! I surrender!" Tao shouts.

"Ha! Yes. I am the champion!" Baekhyun says proudly.

"I guess we should clean up," Tao states.

Baekhyun sighs and agrees.

About thirty minutes later, the kitchen of Tao's apartment is spotless. "Ok, so the kitchen is clean but how are we going to get food?" Baekhyun asks.

"Hmm?" Tao wonders. "There is a bakery down the street."

The couple went to Great Bakes. They ordered chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, fudge brownies, chocolate chip cookies, macaroon cookies and blueberry muffins.

Soon after Tao and Baekhyun went back to Tao's apartment, Suho and D.O. arrived hand in hand.

"Hey guys!" Baekhyun said
enthusiastically.

"Hi!" D.O. said derpishly.

"We brought a cake," Suho said.

It was a layered strawberry cake with whipped strawberry icing. It said "Happy Anniversary Baektao and Sudo!"

"Haha! I knew you guys had a couple name  but I wasn't aware of mine and Baekhyun's couple name," Tao laughed.

"We just came up with it on the spot," D.O. stated.

"I love it!" Baekhyun admitted. He was ecstatic that Tao and him met and started dating. They were perfect for each other and nothing could come between them. Even though its only been two months Baekhyun knew Tao was the one.

Baekhyun's thoughts were interrupted by Suho. "So Tao when are you going to come work for me at The Cafe?"

"Oh...hehe...um..."

"Hey, maybe you should go talk to Baekhyun about...well...you know," D.O. suggested.

"Talk to me about what?"

Tao took Baekhyun's hand and led him onto the balcony.  Baekhyun could hear D.O. explaining something to Suho but he couldn't quite make it out. He was getting nervous.

It was silent for a few minutes when they got to the balcony because Tao was taking in the view and Baekhyun was getting more nervous. The silence scared him because he had no idea what was going to come out of Tao's mouth. Tao was very spontaneous. He could say anything. Baekhyun silently prayed that what Tao had to tell him was a good thing.

Baekhyun decided to break the silence. "Tao, I love you."

At the exact moment Baekhyun spoke, Tao spoke too. "Baekhyun, I'm leaving."

 

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!! I'm sorry! haha. Hope you enjoyed! Comment and subscribe if you want! Shoutout to Japanda for being an awesome Baektao shipper!!!!