The Boyfriend

A Hand to Hold ; DISCONTINUED

"Who the hell are you?!?!?!?!" The young man asked looking as furious as hell. 

You came out of your room and rushed to the door. Your boyfriend, Lee Joon was at the door. You've been dating him for 3 years and haven't broken up. Because he wouldn't let you break up with him...

"Yoonhee-ah, who is this guy? And why is he at your house?" Lee Joon yelled.

"Oppa, calm down, don't worry about him." You walked towards him. 

"I want an explaination to why my girlfriend has another," He looked at Kai, "Boy in her house." 

This guys her boyfriend?? Kai thought. 

"He lives here, he's my cousin!" You wanted to convince him. You didn't want him to fight Kai in your own house and then hit you for being with him. Kai blinked a who times before finally nodding.

Lee Joon didn't seem convinced since the two didn't look anything alike. He took a look at you, he saw your red, puffy eyes, "Why are you crying?" 

"I-I-I just saw a sad movie, that's all." You said. 

"Ok, but you don't look pretty when you cry, you'd be prettier if you smiled." Lee Joon gave you a smile. Sometimes he could be sweet, that was one of the reasons you fell for him. You were in love with him from the moment you met him. Even though he changed, you still had feeling for him. 

You turned to Kai, "I'll be back, ok?" 

"Whatever." Kai shut the door. He didn't have a good feeling about him. Why would she lie to him? Why does she seem so scared?He shook the thought of you away and went back to his room. 

Joon put his arm around your waist and pulled you closer, "You better not be lying." 

"Oppa, I'm not," You didn't want to lie but Lee Joon would freak out when he finds out that Kai is not your cousin. "Anyways, where are we going?" 

"Well I was just gonna see the guys, I wanted to bring you along, I thought you might be bored today." He shrugged. He hopped on his motorcycle. 

You hesitated to get on. You never liked going on his motorcycle, you prefered his car or walking. 

"Get on," He growled. With that you got behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist. You never met the gang he was in. He created the gang and from what you heard, they were dangerous. He created the gang 2 years ago, that's when he started to become abusive to you. When you found out he was in a gang, you didn't want to be involved in that stuff, so you tried to break up with him. But he wouldn't let you, if you ever lied or went against him he would hit you. That's when you became obedient to everyone.

Whatever he asked, you would answer him. If he needed anything, you would get it for him. You were his slave but you didn't think of yourself as that. Before the gang started, he was the most loving boyfriend in the entire world. He bought you things, told you sweet things, never forced you to do something you didn't want to do, and he was gentle, even the slightest hit he would ask if you were ok. 

You dearly missed that Lee Joon. You never told him that though, you thought it would be selfish to only be thinking of yourself. 

In a few short minutes, you arrived at a warehouse. It was completely foreign to you. When you got off his motorcycle, your legs started to wobble. They always do whenever you go on his motorcycle. 

He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the warehouse, rather forcefully. You entered the warehouse and found beer bottles, posters of girls everywhere, with workout equipment scattered around the room. You never knew that Lee Joon drinks. You saw 4 guys sitting on a couch looking your way. Joon pulled you towards them. 

"Guys, this is, Yoonhee," Joon introduced you.

You politely bowed to them. They waved at you and smiled. "That's Seungho, G.O, Thunder, and Mir." He pointed to point one.

Lee Joon sat in a chair while you just stood. He gestured you to lean down to his face. You did. 

"Did you finish the homework assignment I told you to do?" 

You froze. You completely forgot you had to do his homework. "I'm s-sorry, I-I f-f-forgot." You quietly said. 

"WHAT?!?!" He got out from his chair knocking it over.

You were scared now, "I'll do it tonight."

"WHAT MADE YOU FORGET?!?!" Lee Joon yelled right in your face. The members turned their attention towards you. 

"Sorry, I was going to do it today, but alot happened." 

"I bet it was that guy from earlier! He's not really your cousin, is he!?!?!" He glared at you.

You gulped, "No."

That did it, he raised his arm and threw a hard hit at your face. The hard it made you fall to the ground. You touched your face, it was stinging. Taers welled up your eyes.

"Lee Joon!" Seungho yelled and rushed to him. Seungho grabbed him, but Joon pulled away from me and grabbed your arm and pulled you up. 

You felt that your arm could break any minute. 

"Who is he?!?!?!?!" He screamed in your face. His eyes burning with anger.

"I don't know who he is. He just came today. I never met him before until this day." 

Before Lee Joon could throw another hit at you, Seungho grabbed his arm. "Stop it!" 

He let go of you and once you were free you ran out of the warehouse. 

"YAH! Where are you going?!?!" You heard Lee Joon yell after you.

You ran as fast as you could, you didn't know where you were going, you just wanted to get away from him.

Once your legs couldn't take it anymore, you found yourself in a park. You made your way to a bench and sat down. You saw couples walking together happily, kids playing with their parents. You started to cry, you really wanted your dad to be with you and wipe away the tears.

You buried you face in your hands. 

You felt someone tap your knee. You removed your hand and found a little boy staring at you. "Lady, why are you crying?" 

"Don't worry about-" 

The little boy gasps, "Your cheek has a bruise! Hold on! I'll get someone to help you!" The little boy ran away to get someone.

You buried your face in your hands again.

In a few short minutes, the little boy was dragging a young man towards you. "Man, this lady is crying and she has a big bruise on her cheek," 

"It's ok, I'm fin-" You looked up and found Kai standing with the little boy. You were shocked he was there. 

Kai looked just as shocked as you, he saw the bruise on your cheek. He thought of one conclusion, your so-called boyfriend did this to you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"It's a park, it's for the public, I'm I not suppose to be here?" Kai replied.

"Help her, she's hurt!" The little boy said and ran away to the playground.

"You don't have to, I'll just go home and take care of it myself." You got up and started to walk pass him. Until he grabbed your arm. 

You turned around and tilted your head at him. 

Kai instantly let go, "I-I don't r-remember where your house is." Why am I stuttering?

"Oh, just follow me." You started to walk towards your house with Kai beside you. It was silent between the two of you. But thankgoodness that the walk didn't take long, you two were back at your house in 5 minutes. 

You locked the door and made your way to get the first aid kit. You stopped in your tracks when you realized it was in your father's room. You turned to Kai, "Um, the first aid kit is in your room."

Kai noticed that the bruise had gotten bigger than before and went pass you to his room. He motioned you to follow him. Together, you walked in his room. It still looked the same but not as empty as before. 

"Go get what you need." Kai said as he sat on the bed. 

You nodded, and walked to his bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. You walked out of his room and headed to your bathroom. You didn't bother to close the door, and started to care for your bruise. 

Little did you know Kai was watching take care of your wound. He saw that you were doing it wrong and sighed, "You're doing it the wrong way." 

You flinched at Kai voice and acidently hit your bruise. 

Kai entered the bathroom he took the things from your hands, he made you face him. He gently cared for your wound the right way. You stared at him as he did. 

After he was done, he realized how awkward it was. 

"Um, thank you." You said and grabbed the first aid, and put it in a cabinet in the bathroom.

Kai scratched the back of his head, "Uh, yeah no problem." He left the bathroom and walked to his room and shut the door. What's wrong with you Kai, you would never do something this generous to anyone?