Chapter 02

Baby, you know i can't forget.

- Yunho POV -



Sighing he was lying there in the middle of his room, on his comfortable bed, staring at the ceiling. He just came home after another hectic schedule with Changmin and it was not even 11pm, it was rare that they got off so early, though it was stressful after all. He shouldn’t really complain about this, it actually got his mind off of things he didn’t want to think about. Sadly, all those thoughts came crashing back down on him now that he was by himself again. He couldn’t believe that he and his lover were actually celebrating another anniversary of theirs separated.
Being all depressed he rolled around in his bed resting his head on his arms, when suddenly his door opened. He didn’t bother to turn around though, he knew exactly who it was. “Are you going to be all depressed for the rest of the day now?” he heard the familiar voice ask. He just groaned. Yes, that was exactly what he had planned for the rest of the day, or better, night.
He already knew he wouldn’t really get some sleep that night with all those thoughts running around in his head. “You really are a lost cause”, the voice told him again. Yunho finally turned around again, sat up and stared at Changmin. “What do you expect me to do? Jump around in all glory at such a day?”, Yunho weakly asked. “No, but I know exactly that Go Ara asked you out for a date today and if I was you, I would totally go for it.” He just stared at Changmin like he suddenly had grown two heads. “You know exactly that I don’t feel anything for her in that way and I’m definitely not going to give her hopes, which will be crashed anyway, because that’s not how I am.” He watched Changmin sigh defensively. ‘I know, I just hoped, if you would at least go out with her for a few hours, it could keep your mind off of things. I understand how much you miss him. I miss him, all of them, myself, even though you can’t compare this, but seeing you drowning in sorrow just doesn’t feel right…’
Yeah, like the rumors going around about him and Go Ara weren’t enough already, on top of that he didn’t know what his lover was thinking about all these rumors at all. Did he believe in them or did he know better than this? ‘How about you come with me? I’m going to meet some old friends since it’s our day off tomorrow.’, Changmin suddenly suggested. It touched him to see how worried his Maknae was about him. Should he really just give in and make Changmin worrying less or should he just stay in bed like he had planned before? But then again, he knew that Changmin would probably worry about him all night, sending him text messages and not being able to enjoy the rare time he had with his friends, not knowing what Yunho was capable of. A drink wouldn’t hurt, would it?

An hour later they arrived at the bar Changmin had planned to meet his friends, after introductions were done and they had talked for quite a while, Yunho found himself slipping back into his depressing mood. Instead of trying to get into the conversation, which he didn’t care about much since the topic just wasn’t interesting for him, he would just stare at his mobile phone every few minutes, sighing. Even though Changmin tried his best to get him back into the conversation by asking him about his opinion to a topic, Yunho’s answers would just be short but still polite, since he hated it to sound rude, especially in front of Changmin’s friends, who seemed to think highly about him.
On the inside Yunho was starting to get worried sick about the condition of his lover, he actually thought that Jaejoong would at least write him a text message, like he always did now and then over the whole time they were separated; it was their anniversary after all.Yunho sometimes would secretly read his Twitter just to see how he was doing and he knew he was not fine lately. So how would he be right now, on their anniversary? He had read several tweets of Jaejoong about themselves, he sometimes talked about how he missed them and even if he didn’t mention his name nor Changmin’s, and he would just tweet a “I love you” or a “I miss you” he knew that he was talking about them, it was like something inside of him was telling him. If he could he would try to make his heart warm once again, to stay by his side forever. But it seemed like an impossible thing to do with all these things going on. Damn, he wasn’t even able to text him himself and here he was hoping for a text message of Jaejoong, how delusional of himself. After all those text messages Jaejoong sent him, he never answered one of them. If it was him, he would have lost hope a long time ago as well. Maybe Jaejoong was trying to move on from their lost love.If it was not for their stupid company, nothing of this would have happened in the first place, but then again maybe they wouldn’t have met again after that one time in the street fight or that day in 2001. ‘If we are meant to be, fate would always bring us back together , right? Just like we met in the company and got into the same group, fate will bring us back together this time as well, won’t it?’ With these thoughts in mind he tried to keep himself sane, even just for a bit.
It was easy for him to give the whole fault of the situation to the company, even though he was the one at fault the most. What if he and Changmin would have just left with the other three members? How would life look like right now? He knew it would have been happier than now. All five of them together made him the happiest, it would definitely feel less lonely.
On top of that he was the one who broke his promise to stay by Jaejoong’s side no matter what, he had promised that they would still stay in touch after all, that this lawsuit would not break them apart. He knew he had broken his lover the same moment he had broken his promise.‘How stupid I am to give up the thing I love the most’, he just thought to himself. He leaned back in his chair, running his hand through his hair. At the same moment Changmin turned to him, looking worried and asked him if he was okay, but all Yunho did was to nod and smile. Changmin understood that he didn’t want to talk about it in front of everyone and left him alone with his thoughts by standing up and going to go and get some drinks. Yunho knew how much Changmin suffered himself and it hurt him he had dragged him into all this, while he could live a better life with the other three members.
Not even a minute after Changmin stood up, a man passed by their table suddenly and slightly brushed his arm, which brought Yunho out of his own world again. He looked up to see who it was, but could only see that person from the side and with the cap, the guy wore on his head, he couldn’t quite identify him, but he still couldn’t help but stare at him, he reminded him so much of his Jaejoong, the way he walked, the way he looked like and even the aftershave he wore was the same. Yunho just shook his head. ‘This can’t be, I must’ve become insane already’ he thought, chuckling about his own thoughts. It would be too much of luck.He kept on staring at the guy until he exited the bar. Little did he know inside, that he just lost the chance of his life.

Changmin in the meantime stood there frozen in his spot a few steps away from their table, not believing what he just saw, thinking his eyes betrayed him just now. The person who just walked past him, who just bumped into Yunho, couldn’t be Kim Jaejoong, right?

________
Actually I thought it would just become a twoshot, but I think I'll add another one or trip chapters to finish it, I hope you guys don't mind and like the story so far :) Since this is my first time writing I wouldn't mind if you give me done advices. I'm sorry if you see everything is without passage and so on I did upload from my phone while being on my holidays and my phone is somehow not saving passages. And I didn't want to let you wait longer.