2nd shot

Just because of one INTERVIEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara frowned while refilling the bowl with nuts as the guys beer accompaniment. She lost count of how many times she have gone to the kitchen and rummage it for food. 

“Yo you ok?” Jiyong peeked on the door obviously hiding the amusement behind his tilted cap. But He knew his best friend could easily see right through him. 

“Why are you even here Yongie!” her frown got deeper

“Jaejoong hyung called us.. telling me about camping over” Jiyong chuckled and grabbed one bowl from Dara's hand leading the way out of the kitchen. 

“Ya noona... biscuits and nuts?” Changmin disappointingly looked at the bowls. The youngest of the dbsk just arrived a few minutes ago and is now indulging himself into eating the food like it's his dinner and not as a beer accompaniment.

Jaejoong smirked as he sipped through his can of beer while Dara glared at him. 

She looked around seeing all the Bigbang boys in there, happily drinking beer while playing with each other, Yunho was talking to Teddy. Junsu, Bom and CL were playing around with some game cards while the other 1tym members were playing with another deck of cards with Bigbang and Yoochun.... 

Jaejoong on the other hand kept his position right next to the phone........ eying Dara's every move.

“Noonaaaa... do you have other foods than this nuts and biscuits?” the DBSK maknae totally oblivious to what's going on “hey noona, how about some pork cutlet and...” he was about to ask more but was cut by Dara

“YA!THIS IS NOT A GROCERY STORE! DO YOU WANT BOMMIE'S HEALTH PILLS OR CORN INSTEAD!” 

all the guys who was happily chatting on the living looked at the fuming Dara. 

“YA minji, go and sleep! Bom get your pills and feed this to this brats, YOU!” 
Pointed a finger to Jaejoong 
“This is not your house so stop telling everyone to come over!WHAT IS THIS A SLUMBER PARTY??? I'LL KILL YOU IF YG HIMSELF WILL COME!!”

“Hey guys, did I just hear my name?” 
a middle age man came peeking through the half opened door before finally opening it.

Dara's eyes widened as she saw YG came in being followed by Kush and Jino who were carrying stocks of beers and food.

“Now who's in for some more beer?” he smiled cheekily through his crooked teeth and sat beside the phone. All the guys cheered and help themselves out with the food that the boss himself brought

YG tapped Jaejoong on his shoulder after giving Dara a look “this is what you get for being so blunt!”

“How many called?” the older guy asked

“30 different guys... 10 idols, 4 ajhussi artist...7 actors, the rest unknown” Jaejoong frowned 

YG laughed “You counted?”
Jaejoong nodded 
“You threatened them?”
the younger man shook his head.. “No, of course not” 

“Oh come on! You weren't threatening them alright” Yunho mocked before shoving some Pork cutlet into his mouth 

“Yo Teddy! Aren't you one of our Dara's fanboys?” YG decided to tease. He somehow loved Jaejoong's jealousy. Who would have thought he'll be ok with JaeDy couple dating.... if it weren't for the DBSK's main vocal persistence he would have said no. 

If only Tablo didn't announced the so called “physical test” he could at least make sure to come up with a difficult list of assessment, that Kim Jaejoong will sure to not pass....

But he did pass... much to his astonishment.... the pretty guy passed with flying colors.

The girls were too wise to even beg him in front of national tv about making his 5-year-no-boyfriend contract into 3 years. 


Jaejoong frown got deeper while Teddy jerked up from his seat looking rather nervous at how Jaejoong was giving him you-better-answer-good 

“hey... I... I said..umm.. Dara looks like doll and is cute” Teddy pouted “I mean... everyone says she's cute” 

“Oh really?” Jaejoong's eyebrow furrowed. His head snapped back to the YG boss and waited for the older guy to tell him more.

“hey Boss... didn't you say you find Dara cute as well... especially when she wore the poodle hair”Teddy teased back making their boss's eyes shut tight. 

Jaejoong looked at the older man and smiled bitterly. Of course he can't blow up on the YG boss. He's too young to die....

“and yeah... what about Seunghyun?” Teddy chuckled when he saw Top furiously shaking his head...

“Ya! Ya! Noona is cute... and yes we are awkward around each other.. but that doesn't mean a thing right noona?” Top stood up from where he was sitting and nervously grab another can of beer from Yoochun, obviously avoiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter