Project.

I'll Guard You. (Sequel To I'll Protect You.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM

~

Many weeks passed as you adjusted to college lifestyle.

Which meant the work and studying piled on top of you.

Which meant..projects.

You didn't have problems finding a partner in your classes since you always had one or more teen top member with you in each lecture.

Not to mention you only had eight different classes split into every other days.

Thankfully most of them were just essay projects which meant you could do them over the computer.

Unfortunately, two of them required hands on work, and involved going to places.

Your Music Theory class and Korean History class.

Thankfully you had a friend who had a grandfather who was a korean folk star (think Heartstrings!)

"Okay..thanks GyuWon-ah." You smiled softly as she waved and walked away with her boyfriend.

Your Korean History project partner was ChangJo and it required going to a museum, taking pictures and recording information for a powerpoint/oral presentation.

You blew a raspberry, "College is a lot harder than I thought it'd be.."

"_________-ah!"

You turned around and looked in the direction of the voice.

Chunji waved at you before approaching you.

"Are you free today?"

You heard people murmering and whispering.

"Omo are those two dating?"

"Are they together..?"

"Is he asking her out?!"

You frowned slightly at the gossip and asked, "Why?"

"So we can work on our project together!" Chunji smiled.

He pulled you in and whispered, "And for our tutor session."

Girls gasped and squealed.

BaekHyun twitched, "YAH YAH TAKE YOUR HAND OFF! RIGHT NOW! HANDS. OFF."

You stepped back, heart thumping, *I haven't been this close to a boy since BaekHyun oppa. BaekHyun oppa is the only one for me.*

"So...are you free...?" He questioned, waiting patiently.

"Um.."

Your phone beeped: ________-ah! Let's meet after school to go to the museum for our project okay? :)

"No...I have to work on my other project.." You nevously laughed.

Chunji couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed, *Did I just get rejected?*

"Oh...okay. Then sometime later...okay?" Chunji mumbled.

You nodded, "Okay...bye."

While walking to your next lecture you heard a snide voice angrily whispering, "Who is that freshman girl that was talking with MY Chunji oppa?"

"I know, unnie. She was SO ugly. Her fashion sense was horrible too."

*Me?*

"Ugh I don't know who she is, but she better stay away before she gets hurt."

You heard their heels clicking away.

*Isn't this kind of drama supposed to be done in high school?*

You sighed and plopped into your seat.

Niel gave you a curious look as you entered, "Are you okay _________-sshi?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine." You mumbled, putting your head down and waiting for the lecture to start.