Avoid.

I'll Guard You. (Sequel To I'll Protect You.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHNflkZCU9w&feature=related

~

Putting makeup on the bruises and cuts on your face, you pulled a cap over your hair and your bangs fell to cover your face.

Walking into the lecture room, you quickly scurried in and sat in the way back, the empty seats for the late students.

L. Joe and ChangJo walked in and took their seats.

"Where's ________?" L. Joe asked.

ChangJo shrugged and looked curiously around the room, until he spotted you.

*No. NO. PLEASE don't come here. Look the other way!*

"_________-ah!"

They warmly smiled and waved you over.

"What are you doing sitting over there?" L. Joe asked.

"Yeah silly girl. Your seat is up here, next to me!" ChangJo laughed.

You gulped and felt girls stare at you.

You put your head down and acted like you didn't hear them.

The two exchanged looks with each other and approached you, "Is everything okay-"

"Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee. Please take a seat, I will be beginning a very important topic today."

Reluctantly, the two walked back to their seats.

When the professor dismissed everyone, you sprinted out the back door into your next class.

"_______-"

L. Joe froze when you disappeared around the corner.

"What's gotten into her?" He muttered.

You burst through the music course's, dropped off the information you collected at Chunji's table and hid yourself in the back.

Chunji walked in, seconds to spare before the professor came in and looked curiously at the neat notes on his table.

*Where is she though?*

Spotting you, you quickly buried your face in your books and furiously took notes.

When the professor dismissed the class, you ran to the bathroom and turned off your phone so you wouldn't recieve teen top's invitation for lunch.

BaekHyun looked at you sadly, "Babo..you can't avoid them all year. How is one of them going to replace me when you're running away in fear?"

You let out a shaky breath and walked out, heading into the library to waste your lunch break.

When it was your next class, you again went to the back of the classroom.

Niel blinked in surprise at your absence, then he saw you in the back, "What are you doing in the back ________-sshi?"

You shook your head and shrugged, hoping he'd let it go.

"Okay..."

*Something's wrong.*

Afterwards, you fled into your next classroom and sat closest to the door, begging the student to switch seats with you for one day.

ChangJo walked in with CAP and looked for you.

When he reached his seat, he gave the student sitting there a strange look.

"Um..this seat is taken."

He stated, matter-of-factly.

"The other student begged me to switch seats with her." 

The male shrugged and took out his books.

ChangJo's eyebrows furrowed in confusion and frustration.

He was going to approach you, but the professor walked in.

Sighing in defeat, he trudged down in his seat and stared at you.

*What is going on?*

After the lecture was done, you practically ran out of the school building and to the farthest bus stop.

Letting out a sigh of relief, you put a hand over your drumming heart.

You got on the bus and waited for your stop to approach.