Chapter 3

The Break

The next few days without Gikwang were simply horrible, you found yourself continuously checking your phone to see if he had had enough time, or space.. or whatever he needed. Fighting your desire to call him and apologize was equivalent to that of a vampire trying not to drink blood, the only way to get around the loneliness and heartbreak was to keep yourself busy. You spent more time in the gym and than you did at home, running until you couldn't run anymore left you so drained and tired that you didn't even have time to think about how much you missed Gikwang when you got in bed. 

By now a whole week and a half had passed and you were actually starting to think that maybe this was getting easier, and that maybe you were far to dependent on Gikwang and that you demanded too much from him. You were finally getting over your pride and hopes that he would come back to you first and you were now ready to call him and let him know that you were wrong.

You got home from the gym a little earlier than usually tonight, you couldn't focus on running or anything because your brain was so rapped up in trying to find the right words to say him, you felt like you only had one chance with this and you didn't want to mess it up. After showering you paced back and forth staring at your phone trying to be as optimistic as possible, but that didn't stop the negative thoughts floating from the back of your mind to front saying things like What if he's done with you..

You shook your head not being able to concentrate and your loud TV wasn't helping either, grabbing your remote you pointed it in the direction of your 42' plasma, finger ready to press down on the power button but you hesitated realizing MCountdown was on. You stared at the screen blankly before it flashed a picture of Gikwang and Naeun with the words "Debut Stage" above their head.

Everything in you said to turn the TV off now but you couldn't bring you finger to put the force on the button. The MC started talking about Cube Ent. giving them another y sub unit. y.. Your eyes narrowed at the screen, "What the ? Naeun is no where close to being y" you mumbled sitting down on the edge of your bed. You thought back to Cube's first sub-unit 'Troublemaker' and nodded your head thinking to yourself Now that was y. As much as you couldn't stand Naeun you would acknowledge the fact that she was indeed a pretty girl. Pretty as in cute though, not y.

You tried to envision Naeun being y and it was just such an epic fail.. you smirked, now somewhat eager to watch their stage so can watch her and think about how you could do everything 10x better. Something in you told you once again to turn the TV off but you ignored it. You originally had no plans to ever watch their stage, but thinking honesty you were going to eventually see it. "Why not get it over with now." 

You moved to middle of your bed sitting Indian style getting comfortable. Some new rookie group was performing and you knew Gikwang would be next, you almost gasped when you realized this would be your first time seeing him since he said he wanted to take a break. You lips formed into pout and you thought about how you missed him.

Gikwang's name came from your TV speakers dragging you from your thoughts, you looked at the screen holding your breath. The stage went dark and you felt like you were hyperventilating waiting for some light to be shown on the one you missed the most.

White stuff started to fall onto the stage making it look like it was snowing. Your eyes searched the darkness on the stage when you heard his voice, finally a spot light showed on him. He was in all black, his button down shirt ed some at the top revealing his perfect chest. Oh my god.

You felt a fangirl moment coming on and you tried to contain yourself. He stared gliding toward the front of the stage some before hitting one of his signature dance moves and poses. You were being hypnotized by the amount of iness he was giving off, he started singing again and his voice sent chills down your spine. When the cameraman did a close up on his face you placed your hands to your cheeks trying to keep calm. "Pull yourself together! He's your boyfriend!" 

You heard what you said and for some reason you felt like you were lying.. Was he still actually your boyfriend right now in this very moment? Watching him and him blowing your mind made you feel like he was just so distant from you, this was by far the longest you've ever gone without talking to him. 

You tuned back into the song and for the first time you paid attention to what he was singing,

 

-Can't the happy times between us come back to us again?

Can't you come back, can't you give yourself to me?-

 

You sat up and focused on not getting distracted by his iness and tried to listen to the words,

 

-I don't know why I'm doing this.

You're my sweetie girl my lady,

hug my coldness my Love..-

 

You tilted your head, "Is he talking to me?" you pointed to yourself asking no one.

You stared at the screen thinking hard then shook your head. "No, its not like he wrote this.." You felt heart sink a little dammit, I'm becoming a delusional fangirl. You facepalmed yourself "Ugh!" you thought about how if you two weren't on break you would totally ask for a private performance of this.

 

-I want your lips, your kiss

I want your love 

I want your honesty 

Tonight I want you again

All of my all wants all of you-

 

You squinted your eyes.. "I mean.. this really could be about me right?" you turned a little asking no one again.

 

-Baby love you girl, Baby love you girl~-

 

You were once again brought from you thoughts when Gikwang decided it would be nice to lift up his shirt showing off his glorious toned abs and do body rolls all the while making faces. You legit squealed and fell back onto your bed temporarily dying. "God why!?" 

You rose from the dead quickly not wanting to miss anymore of this on stage, when a random thought crossed your mind Where's Naeun?

You didn't imagine yourself enjoying this stage this much, you looked in the corner of the screen and it sure enough said "Gikwang and Naeun". The moment you read her name a female's voice echoed something Gikwang had just sang. Naeun came out the darkness in a dress that was a little too freaking short, you slightly thizzed at the sight of her.

"How dare she ruin this performance." You crossed your arms now completely annoyed. 

Gikwang stopped singing and walked over to her grabbing her by the waist as they started a y dance sequence. The way his hands brushed across her and the annoying smug look she wore on her face like she knew you were watching made you want to throw your freaking TV out the window.

Their dance seemed to last forever to you, seeing Gikwang that close to her and looking like he was whispering some of the dirtiest things into her ear was literally driving you insane. You grabbed a pillow strangling it before throwing it off your bed to release some of your anger.

In reality the their dance was maybe a minute at the longest before the lights went off again. You still couldn't hide your disgust, "What the hell was she needed for!? She had less than one line!" you complained. But before you knew it the TV was showing another performance by them, but the stage was much more brighter and well.. not y at all like the last song.

"I thought they were doing one song." you almost growled seeing Gikwang coming on stage looking completely opposite from earlier and was now as cute as a button. You couldn't but smile when you saw him, but you quickly grimaced in disapproval when Naeun came on the stage from the other end.

This performance was much more bearable to watch, the song was r&bish but much more cute than y, you cursed yourself for loving the bridge part that Naeun sang. You realized that this was probably pre-recorded and was the main song that they would be promoting with, which made you wonder what was up with the y intro song.

Their performance finally came to a end and you turned your TV off laying back down with a heavy sigh. You were going to call him tonight and try to make up but after watching him and Naeun prance around on stage looking all cute and your mood and courage was completely ruined. You sighed again dramatically, "Why did I even watch that.."

You smothered your head into your pillow sulking, when the first song Gikwang performed came to your mind.

-Let it snow..Let it snow~-

You let his voice stay in your head as your tired to drift off to sleep, "Maybe tomorrow.." you mumbled before dozing off.

 

So to all the B2UTY's reading this I'm sure you know of the "y song" Gikwang sang first. "Let it Snow" OMGOSH I just love that freaking song! Him and Hyunseung were just sooo UNF while performing it haha one of my favorites. Well thats my update for today :D tell me what you think? I LOVE comments (everyone does lol) but they really do make me want to write more when I know people are enjoying it! Thanks for reading <333

​In case someone hasn't heard "Let it Snow" or they just wanna hear it now.. like I do haha, heres a link.. its a must! you won't regret! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbJbjtW6pRQ

​Enjoy! <333