Chapter 1

The Break

 

You glared at your phone waiting for it to light up with a text, after counting down a whole minute you tossed it to the other side of your bed annoyed. Where the is he?. You looked over at yourself in the mirror and your anger was forgotten for a second after seeing how good you looked. Rising from your bed you fixed your dress on yourself by pulling it up from the top, it fit you like a glove but you felt as if your s were gonna pop out of it at any moment. Maybe this is too y? You thought, eyeing the strapless short and tight red dress that cling to your every curve. 
 
Turning from side to side you tried to decide if you wanted to change, looking over at your phone you scoffed, "If he decides to come now he'll just have to take his turn waiting." You walked into your massive closet tapping a finger against your perfect red lips. Maybe I should wear black? you questioned pulling on a black dress. 
 
You eyed it carefully imagining it on yourself, getting excited you quickly tired to pull your red dress off, "How the hell did I even get in this?" you complained when it got stuck on your hips. After a few seconds of struggling the dress finally fell to the floor, you stepped out of it kicking it to the side making a mental note to either never wear it again or make sure not to eat before you did. 
 
You slid into the long black dress with ease, pulling it's single strap up on your shoulder, looking down you realized the split on the side was much higher than you remembered. You grinned walking back into your room to see yourself in the mirror. 
 
Thought you looked good before? well this dress was perfect and hugged you in all the right places even though it was long it was still very y yet also classy. Pulling your hair to the side you smiled thinking of how you were going to blow Gikwang's mind.
 
Gikwang...
 
Your smile quickly faded as you marched over to your phone, still nothing. Looking at the time you cursed, he was over a hour late now which really wasn't like himself. You had gave him a grace period because you knew when Gikwang got dressed for special events he took his time, but being an hour late was just ridiculous. You gave in and quickly snatched your phone off the bed dialing his number, Oh he was never gonna hear the end of this.
 
You tapped your finger against the back of your phone waiting for him to pick up. You honestly couldn't believe him right now. Today you two were celebrating your 1 year anniversary, it had took you guys forever to find the right day to do it but because of his schedule, so your now actually 2 weeks late. You thought back to how you didn't even get to see him the day of, with B2ST comeback to be within a month or so he was starting to become rather busy again.
 
You actually hadn't even really talked to him today since this morning but that didn't bother you because you were out shopping, getting your nail's done, waxes.. you did it all. Gikwang had called you last night saying he'll be there to pick you up at 8 but it was now 9:07 and he wasn't answering your call. 
 
You were about to work yourself up again with anger over how he was making you wait until worry set in your mind. You started thinking and something just didn't really feel right, this type of behavior was seriously not like him... Is he okay? What if something happened? What if something happened to him? Your brain started moving a mile a minute possessing all the worse case scenarios as you called him again, this time your heart beating fast waiting to hear his voice.
 
You've reached the mailbox of-
 
You hung up and called again panic grabbing ahold of your heart while the dial tone rung in your ear. You got up to grab your coat and keys, not exactly sure where you were going; but his dorm would be good start. You thought back to remember if he said anything to you about being late... he hadn't, and as far you knew his schedule was supposed to be over around 3pm. Last thing you got from him was a text this morning.. 
 
-Goodmorning Beautiful~ ^^ treat yourself today, & I'll be there at 8. Dress to impress.. I have something really special for you, Happy Anniversary. I love you.-
 
You had texted him back but that was end of your guys conversation for the day, you had been so busy doing exactly what he had told you to do that you hadn't bothered calling him. You glanced at your clock on your way out of your room 9:10, you felt your heart sink into your chest still picturing the worst as you dialed his number again with shaking fingers about to walk out your front door.
 
"Omg Gikwang pick up." You whispered.
 
You usually weren't one to get paranoid like this, but this all just had bad feeling to it now that you've actually sat down and thought about it.. Gikwang always answered his phone and Gikwang was never this late. A voice in the back of your mind kept telling you something happened to him.. something bad.
 
You've reached-
 
You hung up again opening your front door ready to storm out to your car and find your man but a pair of familiar big brown eyes stopped you in your tracks. You felt yourself exhale a breath you didn't even know you were holding.
 
"Gikwang.."
 
Gikwang's eyes searched your face picking up on your worry, he smiled faintly "I'm sorry.."
 
You were about to tell him how worried you had just gotten and now how happy you were cause he was okay, until you took in his outfit.. he looked normal. Normal as in not dressed at all. He had on grey sweat pants with tank top and jacket. His hair wasn't even styled, he wore a hat while his bangs laid down covering his forehead. Gikwang noticed your analyzing eyes and went to explain but you beat him to the punch.
 
"Why aren't you dressed?"
 
Gikwang sighed scratching the back of his neck, he went to open his mouth again but you cut him off.
 
"First your late, by a whole freaking hour and then you don't answer your phone leaving me to think god knows what happened to you! and then just when I'm about to go look for you, you show up at my door step.. in sweats?!"
 
The whole time you were complaining Gikwang was taking in how beautiful you looked and the last thing he heard was "First your late..."
 
Seeing his blank expression and not receiving an answer from him made your blood boil, "Gikwang!" you snapped.
 
Gikwang blinked coming back to focus, "What?.. I mean.." He stopped and looked around, "Let me come in so I can explain."
 
You rolled your eyes and walked back into your apartment, "Oh this better be good." you said under your breath.
 
 

Hihi! I'm back! :D I've been having serious Gikwang feels with B2ST comeback being around the corner.. oh goshh, so had to write a story on him.. I'm not sure how many shots this will be or if it will be a or actually anything.. I'm just writing lol. I should be updating soon! Thank you for reading! Please comment! like I said.. I'm not exactly sure were I'm going with this haha but thats what makes it fun right!? <333