Day 3 part 1

2 For 2

 

“HYUUNNNGG!!!” whined a little brown haired boy. “When is noona going to get here?” I rolled my eyes wondering just what I did to deserve this. I picked up the magazine I borrowed from one of the nurses and flipped through it looking at the latest fashion, pointing at whatever I thought was cute. We were waiting for Na Young and her friend. Yes. The little brat got me to agree to having her friend meet Dongho. The only thing is that Dongho doesn't know that another girl is coming. He just thinks he's spending the day with his pretty noona. Eww. The little boy seeming to understand that he was being ignored started tugging on my arm much to my annoyance.” HYUUUUNGGG!!!!” He screamed into my ear, snapping me out of my thoughts and making the magazine fall out of my hands. I pushed him away from me as a reflex.

 “What do you want me to do Dongho?!” I glared at him, making him shrink and look like one of those depressed anime characters with his eyes slightly shiny as if he was going to start crying.  I sighed and patted the space next to me on my hospital bed, motioning for him to come and sit down which he did. I patted his head and said in a much softer voice “Listen Donglebee, I don’t know when your noona will be here but she said-“

“NOONNNAAAA!!!!”I watched as Dongho immediately jumped from my side of the bed to where Na Young had just walked in. I rolled my eyes clearly annoyed that I didn’t even get to finish my sentence when I noticed another female behind her. I blinked at the pretty girl who just walked in and smiled at the baffled look on her face. I was really taken in by her skin. It. Was. So. WHITE!!! It was whiter than mine if that was possible and it looked so smooth.

“Hey Donggie”, Na Young’s voice made me snap out of my shocked moment and I watched as she tried to hug Dongho with the one arm that wasn’t holding the girl’s hand. I tilted my head to the side. Do we have a runner?

I watched as the trapped girl tugged on Na Young’s sweatshirt and whispered in her ear something. I saw Na Young give her an encouraging smile and then pulled herself out, with much difficulty need I tell you, from Dongho’s grasp pushing the girl in front of her. “I want you guys to meet my friend. Dongho, Kevina meet Yun, Yun meet Dongho and Kevina.” I gave her a glare when she called me Kevina and in response she meronged me. This girl… -___-

“Yun?” I saw Dongho look at her with a puzzled expression, finally taking notice of the girl who was behind the brat. I watched his face morph into a grin and he started laughing. “Lotus flower?” he asked pointing at the girl. I watched as the said “Lotus Flower” puffed her cheeks out of anger and stomped her way closer to Dongho. “No you idiot it’s Yun as in MELODY.” Dongho startled immediately ran to me. “I don’t like her” he whispered in my ear, clinging to me. I smiled. You hear that guys? Dongho doesn’t like Na Young’s friend. There goes that plan of trying to set them up. I watched as Na Young gave a forced laugh and patted Yun’s shoulder. “Umm how about we go out to have fun today?”

Dongho and I looked at her while Yun gave her a warning glance. Could this idea be a very bad one? And just what does this girl mean? “What do you mean go out? Go outside walking around the hospital? That doesn’t sound like a very pleasant thing to do.” I gave her a look, which she ignored because on her face I saw a micheivous smile as she looked at us. “Kaja!!” she said excitedly, ushering Yun and Dongho out the door. She tried to pull me towards the door as well but I stayed rooted right there on the bed. She gave me a annoyed look. “Waeyo?”

“Where the heck are you taking us?”

“It’s a secret. Now come on”, she tried to pull me towards the door again but I didn’t budge. She sighed and turned to look at me with a glare. “Do you hate being stuck in here all day?”

I nodded a bit suspicious. “You’re point?”

“How long will you be here?”

“ About 2 weeks.”

“Then I’ll show you what it means to have fun”, she said beaming. “You just have to be willing to come with me.” With that, she left the room.

I sat there thinking . Just how in the world did she plan on doing that? What can possibly be fun about this depressing place full of injured or sickly people? I sighed. I grabbed a cardigan and started running. “Wait for me!!!”