Day 2 part 2

2 For 2

               There frozen with one foot in my room was the annoying girl. She looked utterly surprised to see my fellow members in the room, while my members were all looking at her, making their erted thoughts very visible. No one moved or even said anything until...

                “PRETTTYYY NOOONNNAAA!!!!!!!!!!” Dongho screamed launching himself at her, almost making her fall. I would’ve laughed if it wasn’t for the fact that he was holding onto her so tightly like she was his precious toy.

                “Yah! Maknae, get away from her”, I said, making Soohyun raise his eyebrow. I pretended that I didn’t see him and focused on the maknae who instead of getting away from her had proceeded to ask her questions.

                “Neh! Noona? How old are you? What’s your name? Why are you here to see hyung? Do you like dongsaengs?”

                She only blinked at him, a bit taken back of how forward he was before she started to answer. “Lee Na Young, 19, because I wanted to help him, and yeah...” she looked at him and smiled, “I guess I do like dongsaengs.”

                I never thought it was possible for someone to break out into an even bigger smile than their already big smile but she was able to make Dongho do it. “Wahh”, he took Na Young’s cheeks in his hands. “Noona’s smile is so pretty.”

                “Wow”, Eli whispered to me. “It looks like you need to step up your game if you don’t want Na Young to get taken away from the maknae.” I glared at him and half-whispered, half-shouted “She’s not my girl!”

                “Uh huh... surrrre”, Eli rolled his eyes before pulling Dongho away from Na Young. “Well as much as we like to stay and chat with you, Na Young, we must all get going because we have somewhere to go.” Eli began to push Dongho towards the door.

                “But hyung”, Dongho said “I want to stay and play with noona.”  He started to whine and squirm out of Eli’s grasp but with the help of Kiseop they were able to hold him.

                Na Young looked at Dongho and strode over to him. “Neh, Dongho. Next time you come to visit you can come and play with noona as much as you want. All you have to do is ask that hyung over there to bring you to my room.” She jabbed her finger in the direction I was sitting and gave Dongho a warm smile.

                “Chincha?!”, Dongho’s expression reminded me of that of a little kid who was promised that Santa was going to give him lots of presents this year.

                When she nodded, he gave her one big hug and started leaving with his hyungs. Soohyun was the last to go, but of course he didn’t leave without saying something to us both. “Now we’re going to leave you two kids alone so have some fun, but not too much fun, mm’kays?” He winked at us and I was about to lay my fist in his face when he bolted out the door leaving me alone with the annoying pest.

                I looked at her, kind of annoyed for having to be alone with her. On her face was confusion, perhaps about what Soohyun meant by his words, but hey I wasn’t going to be the one to tell her. Instead I moved closer to her and started poking her. “Neh, why the hell are you here? Came to take a glimpse at my members like a crazy saseng fan huh?”

She turned to me and I saw her face went from confused to annoyed. “Saseng fan? Me? In your dreams you moron.”

I stared at her gaping. Did she just call me a moron? Did she just call me, KEVIN WOO of U-KISS a MORON? Oh no she didn’t. I was going to start throwing some very ugly words at her when she spoke up again. This time it was about Dongho. I raised an eyebrow at her, waiting for her to begin.

She looked away from me. “He’s very cute in person and also hyperactive but that’s what makes him fun, right?” I didn’t reply and she didn’t wait for my answer. “He’s a year younger than me and seems like the person who would take care of the girl he likes.” I stared at her with disgust. It can’t be she is crushing on my dongsaeng, right? Ughh can someone say “EW”? I was going to actually tell her that she should give up on him, to not pursue him for that would be illegal and wrong on so many levels-well at least in mind it is- but she had suddenly faced me again and come extremely close to my face, making me jump in surprise. “Neh, is he single? Do you think he would be interested in dating?” She looked at me with her head tilted slightly to the side, making her look very cute.

                Instead of answering her question I found myself taking in her features. Her red hair flowing down in soft waves down her back, her pretty brown eyes shining with anticipation and her flawless, white skin. I found my eyes move from her beautiful skin to her lips. The soft shade of pink lips that were currently really close to mine. I shook my head and pushed her away which made her baffled. I turned away from looking at her and started answering those questions. “Yes, he’s single. I don’t know I guess he might.”

“Really?” I took one glance at her and saw that she had her hands entwined behind her back and was stepping closer to me. “Then... do you think you can help me set him up on a date with my friend?”