Day 1

2 For 2

Author’s POV

                *knock**knock* “Mr. Woo, I have brought your food”, said a nurse. She entered the white hospital room with a tray of suspicious food. She set the food on the table and pulled back the curtain. “Mr. Wo-“, the nurse paused when she saw what was in front of her. That’s just it. There was nothing in front of her except a neatly made bed. Her expression changed from grim to utter annoyance.  “KEVIN!!” the nurse yelled at the top of her lungs.

Meanwhile... on the rooftop

Kevin’s POV

                “Wahh!! What an awesome breeze!” I said stretching my arms in the air. “Well arm. I sighed at my casted arm. Why does this have to happen to me? I should be on stage with my members. “Stupid arm”, I said in annoyance.

                “You shouldn’t be blaming the arm”, said a voice. I turned in shock to see a girl with an amused expression on her face.

                 I narrowed my eyes at her. “Who are you?”

                “Kevin Woo, right?” She asked totally ignoring my question. “You really shouldn’t get the nurses mad”.

                “How’d you know it was me? Wait. Are you my fan?” I gave her a knowing smile.

                “Hell no”, she said making me frown. “You’re way too feminine to be my bias.”

                I glared at her. Just who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to call me feminine? I’m not feminine. “I have chocolate abs for God’s sake”, I accidently shouted out loud. I covered my mouth hoping she didn’t hear it but I was wrong. She was laughing at me.

                “You... have… choco… late…. Abs?” She was holding her stomach and laughing annoyingly as she spoke.

                I stared at her, my face red from embarrassment or anger…. Maybe both.. I’m not really sure. I stomped my way to the door when it was obvious she wasn’t going to stop and left.

“Stupid girl”, I muttered as I was going down the steps. “Who the heck is she to say that I’m feminine?” I’m the y KEVIN WOO of U-Kiss, for crying out loud. I know you, my fans, think so too. As for that girl she must have been hit in the head so hard that she just can't see how hot I am.

Convinced with that thought I let my feet take me into a random direction. While walking I began to hear loud, quick footsteps that made me stop. I turned around only to be tackled by a huge force. What the heck? "Ughh..", I groaned as felt the blood rushing to my head making it throb uncontrollably.

 

"Finally I got you!!", shouted an annoying voice. I opened my eyes to see the annoying nurse who was in charge of my room. Eck.. Why is she here? I took my eyes off her when she pulled me up, trying to avoid that pissed off glare I knew she currently wore."Think you can get away from me, did you?" I slightly flinched as she tightened her grip on my arm as she began to drag me towards the direction of my room. "Well.. You certainly thou-",I tuned her and her ranting self out, rolling my eyes in the process. How did I get into this?

We were passing the stairs to the rooftop when I heard laughter. The same laughter that was mocking me earlier. My eyes landed on the rooftop girl that was sitting on the steps, trying to stifle her laughter with her hand. I glared at her, letting out my anger, but it didn't make her stop. I was going to yell at her to stop laughing, but before I could she had gotten up and started skipping her way down the hall. I let the nurse continue to drag me away from that nightmare and towards my hell of a room, but not before a thought was completing in my head. I will get revenge on that infuriating girl.