Not enough love

Not enough love

 

Bae Suzy was a normal 18 year old teenager who was stunning, but plain at the same time. She had mid-length hair; brown eyes and she always seem to wear a necklace of a silver flower. No one talks to her, or sits with her. But it changed when someone had finally talked to her, face to face.

Kim Myungsoo was also an average 18 year old teenager who had sharp features and a cold personality, which made him the Kingka of the whole school. People idolized him, worshiped him like some god and some even transferred from different schools to see this celebrity. Of course he had noticed Suzy before. How couldn’t he? She stood out to him.

One afternoon, after they had clean the classroom they both had, he tried to become friends with her. He would talk to her about anything and his “fans” wouldn’t mind for some reason. Although he didn’t talk much, he found that he should talk a lot around Suzy. After some time passed, Suzy began to open up to Myungsoo.

After school, Myungsoo had followed Suzy home. Suzy lived in a house that was fit for two people. Suzy dropped her bag on the wooden floor and walked to her backyard which had a small pond with pebbled and lily pads everywhere. It was quite exquisite. Suzy played in the pool while Myungsoo sat on one of the small chairs staring at her. He knew he had fallen in love with her beauty.

The next day, Suzy didn’t come to school. No one knew where the stunning, but lonely girl went, even Myungsoo. So, every day after school at 4PM, he would walk to her house and ring the door bell. As usual, no one would answer. It became his routine every single day.

After high school, Myungsoo’s career that he chose was a lawyer. Although his parent’s insisted he went with a doctor, he choose to be a lawyer. He would solve cases every day since he was so good at this job. Everyone wanted him as a lawyer, so he had earned lots of money, but there was nothing to spend it on. Myungsoo wanted one thing, but it could never be bought with money. As usual, at 4PM, he always kept his schedule free and drove to Suzy’s house and rang the doorbell. However, at the age of 22, his life had changed.

The door opened and Suzy stepped out graciously. She had long black hair, eyes brown and looked stunning as usual.
“Yes?” She called. Myungsoo stood in front of her door and stared into her eyes. Then, a small tear drop fell and he embraced Suzy as tight as he wanted to. Suzy chuckled and hugged him back. Suzy never told Myungsoo the reason why she left or came back. And Myungsoo didn’t ask her to spit it out. Instead, he savoured this moment and kissed her gently on the lips. Everything was in place again, or so he thought.

Myungsoo and Suzy have been going out for 3 years when he finally decided that he should propose to her. It was then he got the news, Suzy had died in a car accident. Some drunk driver went on a red light, while Suzy was crossing the road. Devastated, Myungsoo fled to the hospital to see his girlfriend on the bed with pale, pale skin. He kneeled down and cried and cried and cried. He took the ring out from his pocket and gently put it on her marriage finger. He kissed her on the forehead and walked away.