Gotta Know Me Better

Prince, and a Pauper

whoa! 200 views! i'm really really glad that you want to come and read my story.. i, onceagain, made a promise to myself, if this story reached 200 views, i will make a long chap for you guys! and finally, i'm done making this chap! i'm really sorry if this story isn't long enough. and thankyou for subscribing and comment, and the most important, read my story! Enjoy!

 

 

 

Since I being ‘adopted’ with my uncle and my auntie, I move to business management college. My uncle told me that I will lead our family company one day.

 “You had to learn more about it!” said my uncle one day.

So… here I am. Being dumped off in the middle of some elite university that my uncle chose for me. He said that our family has been school here for a lot of generation.

 

But now, I don’t think that I’m being accepted here. Looking from the other students sight for me, I think the looked down to me. Well, I just have to being ignorance for this, right? I’m good at being ignorance to what others said about me. Don’t worry, Jill! You can do it!

 

“hey, I think that’s the ‘princess’ of Jum Dong’s company that had been lost for many years.” I heard some girl whispering that to her friend when I was walking to my class room in my second day being there.

“Jinjja-yo? She doesn’t look that classy after all!” her friend said that a ‘little’ loud.

“Ssh! Maybe she just a pauper? Hahahahaha!”

“Like a Princess and a Pauper, story?! Bulganeunghan! Impossible! Hahahaha”

Well, my ears feel kinda ‘hot’ hearing this. But, well, they didn’t know me, right? So what should I care about their word? So I kept walking confidently, days and days, not caring about them. But, in fact, I was  hurt to heard that. But they shouldn’t know what I feel. Or else, they will being more harsh on me. I think the reason why I still being not bully in physically just because of my uncle authority in this school.

 

 

One day, Seungho was coming to my school to pick me up. And I could hear that ridicule ephitet that they give to me when they know Seungho is my fiancée,

“ Here we go again, Prince, and the Pauper!” mock one girl to me, her name is Hye Yeon. She always mocking at me since my first time being in this college. And, I think she’s the one who spread the news that I’m engaged with Seungho. Because, I think I had saw her face in my engagement party,once.

 

Seungho looking at me, he grabbed my hand tightly when we walking to his car. I pretending like I didn’t know that he looked at me. I’m sure he heard what Hye Yeon said before

“Who is that nuisance girl?” asked Seungho when we get into his car.

“ Ah, who?” I acting relax. Like nothing happened before

“ You’re not good at lying, you know.” Seungho hold my hand, I ward his hand.  He looked at my face. It’s like he could know all my secret just with one deep look into my eyes.

“ I’m hungry, let’s find something to eat!” I turn my face away from he. He sigh..

“Oke, what do you want to eat?” he asked me.

“ Anything would do. I’m as hungry as a bear now.” I said. He messed my hair and laughed.

“Yeah, I know you would answered like this. Remember our  first met in the engagement party? You’re like  confused looking at all the cakes. You looked like, ‘which one I should eat first?’” he burn on laugh.

Aigoo! He still remember that?! I gave him a death stare at him.

“Oops, Mianhae..” he silent. Hahaha!

I wish I could conquer Hye Yeon just with a stare. But, she’s not.

“Seungho-ah, where are we going?” I asked Seungho. But, a minute after , no no. . a second after I asked him, he looked at me with an face in disbelief.

“What? Did I do something wrong?”

“You’re not call me OPPA? I’m your fiancée! And I’m older than you. Why you’re not call me oppa?” he looked disappointed. Well, I know that his disappointed expression is fake. So I just gave him an who-are-you expression.

“Hhh,  you know? Many girls around the world will be really happy only if they can see my face.” He said while show his… Aegyo?

“ Well, maybe I’m not one of that girl” I put my tongue out to him

“Aish! This girl is really!” he messed his hair. There’s something in his expression that make me laugh. Don’t even asked  me what it is.. if you Seungho’s fan. You must be really feel want to pinch his cheek when you see his annoyance expression. So am I even though I’m not his fan. And when I pinch his cheek, he really looked surprise! Hahahaha

“ What are you doing?” he asked me with a surprised face, even though I could see a little ‘happy’ expression in his face.

“Aniyo.. Oppa” I smiled to him. I could see his face showing his disbelief! I wish someday Hye Yeon could being a friend and smiled each other like this. Although I have said that I didn’t care to what he did to me, still.. I want her to be my friend..

 

 

 

 

 

“Jaa, so what you want to eat?”  Seungho ‘Oppa’ asked me in the beef restaurant. Like what I hve said to you before, Me and him going to had a lunch together when he picked me up in my college.

“Mmm, same as you. Oppa” I smiled to him. I must admit that I could be more ‘friendly’ to him since I pinched his cheek before. He smiled back to me

“ Then, please made us 2 Beluga Caviar, please.” Said Seungho to the waiter.

I looked around the restaurant, it’s really a luxurious restaurant.

“Don’t worry. I’ll pay the food.” Said Seungho, while smiled in mischievous. I glare at him.

“ I could pay!” he just shrug.

“Kidding.. Hahaha!”

Fortunately, the food is coming. So I don’t have to ‘fight’ more with him. We eat in a silence condition. We really didn’t know what we have to talk about, But.. it’s make the situation being awkward between us. I sighed.

“ So, oppa?”  he put his head up

“Ne?”

“ Nothing.” I don’t even know what I had to talk about, Arrgh!

 

But, suddenly.. when I and Seungho was busy eating our food, there’s someone who approaching my table.

“Hyung!” said that person to Seungho, that person looked surprised seeing me and Seungho together.

“ Ya! What are you doing here?” said Seungho to that person

“ You’re the one who called me to come here! Accompanying you to meet your.. Aww!” that person got a punch in his stomach. Aww, that’s must be hurt.. Hahahahhahahaha

That person smiled at me, ok, not smiled, Grinned to me.

“ This is your fiancée? How could you got her? She’s so beautiful! And you…” he stop what he want to say, right after Seungho gave him a death stare…

“ Kida-ah, this is Lee Joon. Lee Joon, this is Kim Kida.. My fiancée.”

“ Annyeonghaseyo.. It’s really nice to meet Seungho friend.” I bowed to him.

“ Oh, annyeonghaseyo. You really nice and beautifu… Aww! Hyung! Why you keep punching me like that?!” Shout Lee Joon to Seungho

“ Don’t ever try to seduce him” said Seungho ‘coldly’.

 

Aww, he like a prince!

Wait, why I’m being like this?! Did I have fall to him?! Oh no…. 

 

 

 

Hahahahaha,even i, getting more interested to Kida and Seungho relationship! Aww, this kinda make me feel like want to pinch Seungho too! I've read that seungho will pinch his girlfriend to make prove that he loves her!! but, what if his girlfriend who pinched him first?? OMO. Hope you'll enjoy this fic. and, please! No more silent reader! OK?