MY ENGAGEMENT

Prince, and a Pauper

 

finally, finishing the second part. well. it's not long enough, i think?but i hope you'll like it a lot. 

 

 

 

 

I already had a  hairdo in the saloon before. So I think I just need to make up my self. But, before I could get my make up stuffs, a knock heard from my door. It must be the maid.

“Yes?”

“I come to prepare your make up, Miss.” Well, as I expected. Even my make up still be my maid business.

“let me take care of her make up, Jungri!” suddenly, my auntie come to my room and take my make up bag from Jungri’s hand. The maid bow and get out from my room. I think she’s happy because he doesn’t have to take care of my make up. Hahaha!

“ Auntie?” I looked to her. She’s just smiled warmly at me.

“ I want to make sure you look great in your engagement, dear. It’s a once in a life moment, right?” she laughed. I laughed too. Actually, I laughed because I feeling nervous of all this things. How could I, who  6 months before, Just a poor girl, who worked in a meat store, and now I’m sit here, Waiting my auntie to take care of my make up for a engagement event? MY ENGAGEMENT!

“you must be nervous, darling. But, don’t worry. I already looked your dress and it’s fit you very well.” Said my auntie while she put a little foundation in my face.

“you looked really like your mother when she was young.” She’s like looking through the past.

“auntie, How do my mother looked?” I asked to her. It was nothing. Just to let off nervousness that already shakes my stomach, that’s why I asked her.

While spread pink color lipstick in my lip, my auntie answered “She’s really beautiful, Of course. And you really look alike with her. How I missed her so much!” she sigh.

“you’re beautiful too auntie!” I said to her and hold her hand. She looked happy.

“Gomawo.” She smiled shyly.

“well, since your face contour is already good. I think I don’t have to add anything to your face except this.” She smiled again and looked at my face with satisfied in her face. I looked at the mirror. Yeah, I looked really gorgeous!

“auntie, Gomawo-yo!” I hugged her. And she looked really surprised. I could feel she’s grin in my back.

“well. If you already looked great. Then show it off to the guest honey! Go!”

 

 

Auntie dragged me into our garden that located right behind our home. “Auntie!” I hold my dress. Well, even it looked gorgeous, How can I looked gorgeous if my auntie dragged me around?

Finally, she stopped and said to me “well, auntie have to say hello to some of our relatives. Stay here and enjoy your party, Jill” she grinned to me. I’m about to chase her when suddenly I realized that’s useless. I sigh

 

So here I am. Standing near the buffet. And I don’t even feel interested to try every cake there. Even I’m sure if my condition still like 6 months ago, I must be already ate all the cake here. I didn’t know what I had to do. “if you mind if I take this cake, Miss?” I heard a sound behind me. So, I was looking back and found a good looking man stand near me.

“Go ahead. I’m not own this cake.” I said ignorantly to him. He laughed.

“well, I thought you’re getting obsessed with this buffet since you always standing here for 30 minutes and always looked to that cake every 5 minutes.” He’s winking to me! How dare he! I just frowning at him. And he’s laughing again! Such a nuisance! I didn’t want to pay attention to that  guy. So I just walked away from that man. I heard him laugh and shout to me

“Ya! You don’t even introduce yourself to me! What is your name. miss?” he shouted to me

I glared at him “Call me, Erika” I laughed at myself. I could see his face turning expression into astonishment. I didn’t care what he think of that name. I used one of barbie’s princess and pauper characters, FYI. Haha! I think I already shut his mouth.

 

 

 

 

I looked to my uncle. He’s standing in the stage now. Saying thanks to all guests to come, bla bla bla. Kind of that rubbish. I don’t pay attention of that, because I know, a little more uncle will go to the point of this event, that include me.

“Ok, now.. let me tell you that I really happy to introduce, my lost niece, Kim Kida, my sister daughter whose existence is unknown for  11 years!” a lot of claps sounded. But I’m sure some of the must be kind of didn’t believe that I’m the lost niece. Haha! What a bastard! But, my uncle hasn’t finish yet.

“and now, I would really happy to tell you that she will had a engagement. Jill, come here.” My uncle called me to the stage. I take a long deep breathe, and walking to that stage while smile to all guests

“this young lady will have an engagement with the only child from Yang’s Company, Yang Seungho-ssi. Can you come to the stage?”he asked to someone. I couldn’t see who was my uncle calling until he come to the stage. That’s the man that tease me in the buffet! He will be my fiancée?! I think my uncle saw my surprised face. And I could see that man try to hide his laugh! This make my uncle looked really curious about our expression. But I think he keep this until we can had a private time.

“ So, Yang Sungho-ssi, you could put this ring to Kim Kida.” My uncle smiled and give him a ring box. He asked for my hand. I give it. And in less than 5 minutes, my status already changed into someone’s fiancée. He smiled. Actually, his smile is really could make any women melting. But not me.

“Kim Kida, your turn.” He said while give the box to me and smiled again. I smiled too. Just to compensate for his smile. He give his hand,his hand is really big. Really manly. Ya! Kim Kida! What you’ve think?! I put that ring in his left finger. Mu uncle smiled widely.

“Ladies and gentleman! I present you, Yang Seungho and Kim Kida couple!” he laughed and all the guests was clapping a lot. Seungho embrace my waist with his hand. Suddenly I felt a warm feeling running down my body. What is it?

 

 

 

 

well. another side of Seungho, right? i wonder if i being kim kida. i would really fall for seungho without no doubt. especially after he embrace my waist!!