Tabirex

Tabirex

"Where the are you Seungri!"

Seungri stilled as he clutched the remote a little more tightly in his hand. Seunghyun hardly ever sounded this furious and if the angry tone was any indication then he was in for a world of hurt. Seunghyun entered with his face looking like thunder personified. Seungri looked down at the remote and for the first time in his life found himself wishing that he was an inanimate object.

Seungri made the bold decision to look at Seunghyun's face again and found himself wincing at the tight expression and furrowed brows on his hyung's face. He started listing the things that he could possibly have done in his head . Did he find out about the toothpaste incident? No he couldn't have- Seungri was so careful to hide it. Nothing came to mind which would warrant the behaviour that he was witnessing.

Seungri heaved a huge sigh, currently wishing that he was anywhere but here. Because no matter how cute Seunghyun was - He was still Seunghyun, difficult to handle and sometimes moody.

Seungri gathered up his wits and slowly turned his head towards Seunghyun.

"Yes hyung?" seungri said while trying to not rise the inflection in his voice because any little thing could set his boyfriend off at this moment.

His boyfriend stood at the back of the sofa and it suddenly occurred to Seungri that the only time that his boyfriend had been this mad before was after the Power time radio broadcast when Seungri mentioned that he wanted to put Seunghyun in a museum of good looking people. Seunghyun had acted all embarrassed and cute then, dimples prominent and everything but when they got home Seungri received the scolding of his life. Seunghyun avoided him for weeks until Seungri bought him the new limited edition bear brick that he'd been eyeing for ages.

At that time Seungri could tell that Seunghyun didn't want to forgive him. Could tell by the look on his face that he was torn between the bear brick and losing face or staying mad at Seungri. Of course he didn't forgive Seungri right away, it started with little things like Seunghyun choosing to eat breakfast at the same time as Seungri, little greetings and even more peace offerings from Seungri. His favourite treats- chocolate eclairs, a new pop art printed jacket and even more toys.

" Seungri, why do you always do this?" Seunghyun said, his voice now laced with a tired expression.

"Do what hyung?" Seungri responded candidly.

"I....Ev-every single god damn time we go on broadcast you-you..." Seunghyun paused momentarily, seeming not sure of what he wanted to say but still fuming nonetheless .

Seungri knew he had messed up and this this time he didn't really know how to fix it.

"Did you really have to make fun of me on Strong heart, don't you think that I embarrassed myself enough already without your input!" Seunghyun paused to catch his breath slightly "can you please consider my feelings the next time you do like this?"

Now, of course Seungri felt bad about this- he didn't realize that it would cause his boyfriend this much distress but Seungri was angry too. In fact, during the broadcast he was absolutely livid. What was Seunghyun pulling? hanging all over Se7en like that when all Seungri ever got when they appeared on broadcasts together like that was ridicule and teasing. Was he immature? sure he was but to an extent his boyfriend deserved that bit of teasing. How does Seunghyun explain acting more like a boyfriend to Dongwook than his own devoted boyfriend.

There was just no way that Seungri was apologizing. Not this time.

"Seunghyun, be serious for a moment," Seungri said, allowing some of his pent up frustration to slip into his voice. "you're the one who's mad?"

Seungri was seething.

"You think that after that thing with Dongwook hyung, you should be furious!" Seungri yelled. " You have never shown me even an ounce of the affection on broadcast as I saw you give Dongwook hyung today."

Seunghyun remained stationary, seemingly shocked by Seungri's outburst.

"Do you think I want you portraying me as a punk or a playboy, no I want people to see the close friendship we have" Seungri finished.

Seunghyun started "I di-didn't realize that was how you felt Seungri."

Seunghyun really hadn't realized. He was so used to teasing the maknae all these years that he didn't realize how it was affecting him. Was he that self-centered. When he came in he was planning on scolding Seungri but now he realized that there was a deeper issue at hand that he needed to resolve with his boyfriend.