After Forever Ends

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I have a new fic!! I still can't finish strangers again since I still don't have my laptop :( BOHOO!! but I promise I'll update once I get a new one! probably this week :D Anyway... here's my new fic!

 

After Forever Ends

 

For him, love was just a game. Until he met the only girl who was able to melt his heart. Can two people who were never meant to be trick fate and be together?

 

CHARACTERS:

 

Kim Haneul

18 years Old

Pale skin, silky soft hair, pink plump lips, innocent brown eyes, rosy cheeks... If you ask her two best friends to describe her, the list of positive things would never end. But try asking other students from SM Academy who Kim Haneul is and you’ll get answers like “Kim who?” “Who are you talking about?” “Ghost girl?” It’s either they don’t know she exist or knows her as the ghost girl. Her long hair covering most of her face, hardly seen talking, always hiding behind her books, there was even a rumor once or rather, a joke that if you look straight in her eyes you’ll be cursed and become ugly. Nobody really knows anything about her... Thus, earning her the nickname 'Ghost Girl'.

Only her two best friends, Minhyuk and Ga Eul, knows about the real Haneul. She came from a wealthy family, her parents owns a few high class hotel and resorts around Asia, including the only hotel in Jeju Island that Byun Corporations can’t beat. But being the humble girl she is, Haneul dress and act like she’s just an average girl.

Behind the creepy image is actually an angelic looking girl with a golden heart. Haneul loves to do charity works and her parents support this because not only is she an only child, but because they know that she’s doing all of that out of pure kindness. She’s also a volunteer at Hwang Geum Center, a home for old aged and abandoned children. Hwang Geum is like her second home and she visits as often as she can.  

But aside from her beautiful face and kind heart, Haneul still isn't perfect of course, she have flaws too. She can be really stubborn and naive. Her kind and soft heart is afraid of one thing, falling in love.

 

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun

18 Years Old

Girls go crazy just by hearing his name. Baekhyun is the Captain of the basketball team of SM Academy... He is THE man! Girls throw themselves to him, why wouldn’t they? Aside from his extremely good looks, He is the sole heir of Byun Corporations, the company wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter