Chapter 9.

First Of Everything.

*No One's POV*

Kyungsoo and Jongin strolled around their dorm's neighbourhood. Silence. Neither of them said anything since they left the dorm about 30 minutes ago. Kyungsoo suddenly stopped, breathing heavily. Jongin didn't notice this and just continued walking along the street. After awhile, Jongin tried to break in the silence.

"Hyung, guess where we're going." Kai said, and smirked.

".......Hyung?"

Kai then turned around just to see his Kyungsoo hyung missing. His eyes were then as big as saucepans. He was the one who actually wanted to surprise Kyungsoo and bring him to a special place where Kyungsoo would really love the peace. But now, he thought that Kyungsoo was trying to play a game with him. He went back to the places before. 

"Hyung...come out, come out wherever you are. Hyung, palle! I'm bringing you to this place...." Jongin said, messing up his hair.

Suddenly, he saw a shop. An ice cream shop. He decided to go in and buy something for Kyungsoo to come back.

"What flavour does Kyungie likes, eh? I should have asked him just now." Jongin said to himself.

"Ouk, Jongin-ah! You came? I was just stopping by to get some ice cream." Jongin turned around, just to see a beaming Kyungsoo. Jongin then walked to the table where Kyungsoo was, and sat down.

"Hyung, you've been here all along? You know how worried I am of you?" Jongin said, with a sincerity of worry on his face.

"Jongin-ah, I just became tired and decided to get some ice cream. Mianhaeyo," Kyungsoo felt bad for leaving Jongin.

"Gwaenchana, hyung. I was also going to order an ice cream. Excuse me! Can I have a strawberry ice cream please?" Jongin shouted out to the waitress.

Kyungsoo looked down on his ice cream. Strawberry. *KYAA. He's buying the same flavour as me!* Kyungsoo thought, his face beating red.

"Yah, hyung, you're okay?" "Hmm? Nae, nae." Kyungsoo nodded, before eating some of his ice cream again.

-outside the shop-

"Hyung, this time, please, please, don't leave."

"I won't. Kaja."

They, once again, strolled down the street. This time, they held hands with each other. Not even realising their hands were intertwined, they walk down until they saw a gorgeous river. A big one.

"Hyung...." Jongin said, while looking on the ground, shy.

"Jongin, seriously, HAN RIVER?!" Kyungsoo shouted, and suddenly hugged Jongin.

"Wae? You dont like it?"

"How could I not like it?! I've been dreaming to come to this beautiful place!" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

*Wow. I didnt know he wanted to come here really bad.* Jongin thought.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M FREEEEEEE!" Kyungsoo shouted, with his arms stretched out, runnign towards the beautiful river.

"Yah, yah, yah! Hyung! Be careful right there! Don't fall!" Jongin shouted at his hyung, worried his hyung might get hurt.

"Ara, ara! Jongin-ah! Palle!" Kyungsoo said.

"Nae~!"

Both of them spent great time together, till night. They don't even realised that they skipped their dinner, and that they were late. Until their leader hyungnim, Joonmyeon, texted Jongin.

From > JoonieHyuung~

 < Yah, you brought ummah out until this late hour. Whose gunna cook our late dinner?! Yah, you better come back home, or I'll headlock you when you're back! PALLE! >

From > PaboKkamjongie~

< Naenae, hyuuuuuuung~ We're going back in a moment. Its just meters away from dorm. MAYBE, we'll bring back Chinese food. ^^* >

From > JoonieHyuung~

 < JINJAA?! CHINESE FOOD?! Now, that's my dongsaeng, ᄏᄏᄏ. Come back home, fasssssst! I'm dying of hunger! TT^TT >

"Joonie hyung want some Chinese food?" Kyungsoo took a peek at what Jongin was texting.

Jongin just nodded. 

"But, I don't want to leave this place...It's too beautiful~" Kyungsoo pouted.

"I'll bring you here, someday. Don't worry, kay, hyung?" Jongin glowed a smile to his lovely hyung.

"Now, we have a mission to do. Get some chinese foooooooood~" Jongin sang.

"Hakhakhakhakhakhakhakhakhakhak!" Kyungsoo bursted out, laughing, non-stop.

"Kaja, Kyungie-ah~"  Jongin said, beaming, and stretching out his arm to Kyungsoo.

"Yah, you're being impolite, right now?" Kyungsoo said, raising his eyebrows, but still then, he smiled at his cute cute dongsaeng.

-reached home-

"WE'RE BACKKKKKKKKK~ JOONIE HYUNG!" Jongin shouted, as they entered the dorm, just to see the BaekYeol couple playing games by themselves, Joonmyeon lying on the floor, snoring. Sehun would probably be at the M's.

"Joonie hyung~ There's noodles..." Jongin said, bringing the packet of chinese foods closer to Joonmyeon.

"N-noodles?!" Joonmyeon suddenly woke up, still drooling. Eww. Thats....so....eww.

"Baeky-ah~ Truth or dare?" ChanChan said, while holding onto Baekhyun's hands.

"Truth~" "Do you love me?"

"What stupid question....OF COURSE I DO!!" Baekhyun exclaimed, before pecking on ChanChan's lips.

"Eww, hyungs, get a room!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"We already got one." ChanChan said, smirking.

They all happily ate the Chinese food that night, playing prank calls on the EXO-M & Sehun. 

"Yah, gomapta. Now, clean up, i gotta sleep." Joonmyeon said, yawning. But, right when he was dragging his feet to his room, Kyungsoo grabbed onto his hoodie, pulling him back.

"Tch tch tch. Punishment, clean the dining table, squeaky and clean. Wash the dishes, throw garbages outside, arayo?"

Kyungsoo threaten his hyungnim.

"Yah! How could you order your-" Before Joonmyeon could continue his sentence, Jongin warned, "Hyung, do it, or no chocolatessssss." 

Joonmyeon is one obsessed kid with chocolates. Since he was a child, he always likes to eat chocolates. No chocolates, not perfect. That's what he thought. That's one of his weakness, though. The members always take advantages to order him around using chocolates, but at last, no chocolates.

"FINE. Tomorrow, I'm gunna complain to manager hyung! Hmmph!" Joonmyeon started cleaning the dining table, pouting.

"You know, I had a great time with you today, Kkamjongie. You're so romantic~" Kyungsoo whispered to Jongin's ears.

"Look at who he is. The big star, KIM JONG IN. Teehee." Jongin whispered back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N : OMO. The KaiSoo feels~ ^^ Sorry if this chapter . I tried hard to have some ideas. (: KAISOO <3 BAEKYEOL <3 MY TOP OTP. ^^ Anyways, do comment and subscribe, dear readers. ^^ xx.]