Chapter 6 : Unexpected Confession.

First Of Everything.

*Do Kyungsoo's POV*

"NONONO! You guys are dating?! Why the hell won't you tell me about it?!" Sehun suddenly shouted, from behind.

I turned around, my hands still holding onto Jongin's. There stood Sehun, holding a mug of his self-made lemonade, with his eyes widen.

"WE'RE SO NOT!" me, and Jongin, shouted unisonly.

WOOW, he has the same mind as mine? 

"Even if we are, why would we tell you? You're not THAT important to know our personal stuffs." Jongin continued.

WHAT?! >O< OMG. NO WAY. Yes, I like him. But, now way I'm gonna date him. Thats so...EWWW.

I smacked his head, HARD. WTF IS HE TALKING?!

"Owwwww, hyung! You kept hitting me!" he said, rubbing the spot where I smacked him.

"WATEVER. I'm gunna cook dinner. Don't come near me while I'm cooking." I said, giving him a glare.

I turned around and was going to start walking towards the kitchen, when I realised that our fingers were still intertwined.

"Err, Jongin-ah, our hands........" I asked, shyly.

"Not going to.................let go." he said and turned around to face me.

OMO. He was blushing. So cuteeeeee.

"But, I want to cook." I whined and pouted.

"Geeee, what am I doing?" I heard him mumbled under his breath.

"Fine, you can follow me into the kitchen." I said, rolling my eyes on him.

"Jinjaaaa? YAY!" he eventually got excited and let go of my hand, jumping all around.

"But, no advance eating before dinner strikes, arasso?"

"Nae, ummah."

Well, he don't always call me 'ummah'. He woudl always call me 'hyung' and whine when I told him to call me 'ummah'.

Seriously, I like it whenever he calls me 'hyung'. Look, to me, he's the only member in EXO that can call me 'hyung'. Cause, I feel really comfortable with him calling me that.

I dragged him to the kitchen so that he would stop jumping around.

I brought out all the ingredients needed to cook kimchi and doenjang. (doenjang > fermented bean paste)

I looked at all the ingredients that I prepared on the table. Hmmph. This is going to be hard.

"Hyung, what are you going to cook? There's lots of ingredients." Jongin asked me with his eyes widen.

"Kimchi and doenjang." I said and smiled sweetly at him.

"WHAT?! Wait, is there going to be naengmyeon?" he said, pouting.

Naengmyeon is his all-time favourite dish. (naengmyeon > cold noodles.)

"Nope. Not for today. I predict that tonight is going to be cold enough."

"Aww. How about ddeokbeokki?" he asked me.

"Fine. I'll make ddeokbeokki, but no naengmyeon."

"Naeeeee, ummah's the best!"

WAAAAAH! My chest is so full. Teehee.

________________________________________________________________________________________

*Byun Baekhyun's POV*

"W-wae?" he asked and raises his eyebrows.

OKAY. I really don't see that coming. O.O

"Err, maybe I shoudl go and help ummah prepare dinner." I said and stood up.

I turned around and face the door. I only took one step towards the door, but then he grabbed my arm.

"Ch-Chan, p-please. I need to go." I said, squirming my arm to signal him to let go.

"Nope. Not until you tell me the reason." he said, I can imagine him glowing his sinister smile.

"Hmmph. I-I'm not ready to.....tell you." I finally gave up squirming and looked down.

"Is...there a slight chance that you like me? I mean...MORE THAN FRIENDS?" he asked.

WHAT?! WHY?! OH WHY THAT QUESTION?!?!?! THERE SO NO ANSWER TO IT! WELL, THERE IS, YESSSS!

"......Hmmph?" I pretended that I didn't hear what he said.

"You know, whenever I'm near Kris, I don't know why, but, I felt like I and him are not meant to be together...." 

Great. He's starting to give a lecture about his love to Kris. My heart will just break into TINY TINY TINY pieces.

"Please...don't start....." I mumbled under my breath, tears starting to gather.

When tears finally fall and he SUDDENLY pulled me into his embrace.

Oh, his scent. His lemon scent. Remembering that I and him have always been together for 16 years makes me burst into moreeeeee tears. TT^TT

"I know....Hunnie told me everything. Why you ignored me last time, Why you kept crying after every performance of the 12 of us, EVERYTHING. EVERY SINGLE THING. He told me. I actually love you, but, I pretended that I admire Wu Fan so much is because I wanted to get rid of this feeling of more than friends' love. I thought you'd hate me if I confess." 

I can feel his tears dripping onto my cheeks. Aiiishh...this tall guy.

"Baek-ah, do you still love me?" he asked.

 OF COURSE I DO, PABO! 

"Feelings. Thats why I was hurt. I love you. Too much. You went with the person I really disfavour. Do you know that?!" I almost shouted, but, the tears kept falling.

"Baek-ah, mianhae. Jeongmal mianhae."

He hugged me even tighter.

"I've been crazy all over you for the past 14 years. Since we share free toys we recieved from ummah and appa." I continued.

"Please......accept me?" he let go of me and looked into my eyes.

"Should I? Or are you just using me to make that 'dragon' guy jealous?" I said, while looking down.

"No. For real. Baeky~ we've been bestfriends for 16 years and you still don't trust me?"

".............I....guess.....I.....should." OMG! HE JUST CONFESSED. :DDDD

"We're so official." he said and pecks my forehead.

I really love the way he said that. SO OFFICIAL. -^^- 

Oh, don't you guys look at me like that!

"Channie, dinner should be ready by now. Let's go." I said, leaving him behind and walk to the door.

He grabbed my hand, AGAIN. 

"Eh, Byun Baekhyun, where are you going without your boyfie, eh?" he said and held my hands, tight.

OMG. MY HARD WORK PAID OFF THSI 16 YEARS!! ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N : Teehee. Like it? Hehe. Put alot of effort on this. I in romance. Ouh, bear with it. Ngehehehe. x) Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that BAEKYEOL IS REAL. (: Please subscribe and comment xx