Chapter 1

First Of Everything.

EXO will be having an interview at 6 in the afternoon. Meanwhile, they have to practice in their pratice room at the SM Entertainment building. Since 12 GUYS is impossible to fit in a car, they have to be seperated ofr awhile, EXO-M and EXO-K will ride in different cars. Which, obviously would make Sehun upset, cause he can't be together with his Luhan. Even though he knows the fact that they will probably be seperated agin in the future, as EXO-M has to go to China, he still wanted to be Luhan. Luhan, too, would also be kind of depressed since his Sehunnie would not be by his side, at times. They can say whatever they want, like : 'Manager hyung, JEBAAAALLL! Just this once~ Pleaseee, pretty pleaseee!' They would still be seperated. Baekhyun, on the other side, is glad. Glad that he doesn't have to stick on with the HunHan lovey-dovey moments. And glad that he's not seperated with his 'bestfriend', Chanyeol. Baekhyun has been madly in love with Chanyeol since they were still kids. But, he knows that his bestfriend is all over Kris right now. Chanyeol would always be spazzing when he saw Kris. Chanyeol didn't know the fact that Baekhyun likes him, so he also didn't know the fact that he's been hurting Baekhyun all this while.

*Byun Baekhyun's POV*

Aiiiiishh.....practice, AGAIN?!

This is really killing me and my tiny brain. 

"HYUNG! Pleaseeee! Pleasseee! You know we can't be seperated!"

"Can't be seperated?! Its been 2 months already since you guys rode in different cars. So, you CAN be seperated."

"HYUNG! Pleaseee!"

Here it goes again. That HunHan couple can't stop with their whining and all. Just ride in different cars, that's all they have to do. It's not like they have to be seperated forever or hwuat, right?! It's so irritating me. Sometimes, I feel like smacking them.

"Heyy, stop arguing with me, and get on your respective cars. Luhan, I don't really know how to handle you, but I believe you are the total opposite of Sehun."

"WHADDA- Yes, I AM. But, hyung, when it comes to seperating with my babe, I can't control mahself! Just let us sit together, THAT IS ALL!"

"Okay, I regretted saying that you are the total opposite, cause you're not! And, you're now going to be seperated only for a few minutes. What if you were seperated for like....4 weeks?!"

"NO!"

WTH is this?! Manager hyung and HunHan arguing? SO COMMON.

You see, on stage, HunHan is so charming and so sweet. But, off stage, when they're with us, it feels like HELL!

"Yaah! Palle! We're late. We only got 2 hours to pratice, and you're wasting it!"

FINALLY, the guardian has stepped up and well, blurted it out. SUHO HYUNG, THE BEST!

"Uhuh, kids, Suho hyung's right, just get in the car and we're off. You can say whatever you want, on our way."

Okay, Kyungsoo 'eomma' is right, but, the part where she said 'You can say whatever you want, on our way.' is SO WRONG. It would totally annoy me! The way Sehun nags and whine, just wanting to have a tight slap on his cute face.

"Fine. But, don't get annoyed with my nagging." Sehun gave a death glare at manager hyung that will just make a hole.

He turned to Luhan and smiled with his eyesmile. I want to puke! They're so...EWWW.

But wait, theres always an extra to it. Sehun turned to me and smirked. Then, he pecked Luhan on the lips. 

I KNEW IT! He would always makes my face green, feeling of puking is always there when they do the extras. 

Lu Han, DON'T DO IT. 

Luhan brought his lips closer to Sehun's. Their lips finally touched.

DAMN! GAWSHHHH!

"You just have to do it, DON'T YOU?! AWHMAHGAWSH! I just wanna slap your faces! Right, Chan-"

I turned to Chanyeol...

GUESS WHAT?

Ouh, come on. Try.

OKAY, FINE. 

He was drooling over that KRIS GUY! ><

OMFG! ty.

He's starting it again. It hurts. Apa.

"U-uh, w-what, Baek?"

"Nevermind. You wouldn't even want to listen to what I said, don't you? Don't talk to me anymore, Ch-CHAN."

WTH. At last, I WON'T EVER TALK TO HIM ANYMORE.

I DON'T CARE IF HE IS MY FREAKIN' BEST FRIEND SINCE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Park Chanyeol's POV*

W-what was that?! Is Baek mad at me just because I didn't pay attention on him?

Throughout the day, Baek didn't even talk to me. Not a word.

But, I bet he'll talk and smile his angel smile to me during the interview.

-During Interview- 

Great. He decided to sit beside Sehun and Kai. Seems like he really is mad at me.

The interviewer was only looking at Baek, cluelessly. She asked Baek, "Baekhyun, which of the member are you close with?"

YES. This is the moment where Baek might be struggling. But, he have to say my name. Woot^^ Interviewer, I SALUTE YOU!

"Ouh, Sehun."

WHADDA- BAEKHYUN! BYUN BAEKHYUN! How could you do this to me?! Wait, are you betraying me?!

"How close are you two?"

"Well, we're actually fighting pals in the dorm. Haha. I only knew the OTHER MEMBERS on our debut day. I haven't yet been close to this guy yet, though."

He pointed his finger towards me, saying me as 'this guy'. WTH was that?!?!

"But, I noticed that you and Chanyeol is wearing the same bangle. What does that shows?"

"Ouh, since we're now roommates, I gave him that bangle. But, I don't even know if he would wear it since we're still awkward together."

OKAY, I felt like crying when he said we were just roommates. That hurt me. TT^TT Byun Baekhyun. Baeky~ How could you do this to me?

"I'm sorry for the other members, but, I probably going to focus on Baekhyun for the whole interview."

Good. Gunna hurt me even more.

"So, Baekhyun, what do you call each of the members?"

"Ouh, starting from Sehun, I called him Hunnie. Kai, I called him Kkamjongie. D.O, I called him EOMMA. Suho, I called him HoHyung. Luhan, I called him Lu. Xiumin, I called him Baby Baozi. Tao, I called him ZiTao. Chen, Vocal Dude. LOL. Lay, Danching Machine."

"Haha. All were funny. But, don't you realized something?"

"Er...let me think back.......No."

DA HELL. BYUN BAEKYUN IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF. HE MISSED MY NAME AND KRIS'. Wait, oh Kris. 

"You missed two of your members."

"Oh, really? I didn't remember that. Who?"

"Kris and Chanyeol."

"Oh, its because I don't have any names for them."

"Ouh, why?"

"I don't know. I'm not interested in them that much."

OMGE. I'M FREAKIN HURT RIGHT NOW.

-Backstage-

"I can't believe you said you don't have any names for me. Wae??"

"Told ya. You didn't even listen to what I said in the interview. I said I'm not interested in knowing you."

"No, I mean, we're bestfriends."

"Since when?"

"That just hurt me. That just pierced my heart."

"You have no idea how I'm hurt every each day, because of you."

WHAT?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Well, here you go. The first chapter. I'm upset. No subscribers AT ALL. Its okay, I'll wait for you EXOTICS out there. ^^ Please subscribe and comment. ^^ Thank You~