training teaser :: 1

g o d d e s s ϟϟϟ girl group — apply open

Lee Sakyung, a 19-year-old, entered the training room. Some trainees were looking at her, but they quickly turned around as she shot them her death glares. She realized some of the young trainees, especially the foreign trainees became a danger to her. Lee Sooman tended to chose them over the Korean ones.

What is a group with just foreigners in it, Sakyung thought and looked at Yong Soah, a Half-Japanese trainee. Then there was Park Joohye, one of the Koreans who actually lived somewhere else on this planet, just to come around and snap away all chances for the Koreans. 

Sakyung gritted her teeth and stomped over to the chairs. She threw her bag on it and changed her shoes to her training shoes. There were some female trainees dancing in front of the mirror, some where just resting on the floor. Sakyung silently laughed at the bunglers, for example there was Lee Eunbyul, a total loser at dancing. She was never in synch always to slow and reminded Sakyung of her archenemy Bang ChaeriWhere was she today? One of the extreme bunglers from China, not even fluent in Korean and always loved by the vocal trainers. 

She let out a loud sigh and went over to do some stretching, when something suddenly caught her attention. Weren't some of the trainees missing?

 


 

"They're debuting!" Eunbyul said happily and clapped her hands. The others cheerfully joined her.

Sakyung couldn't believe it. How could they debut and not me? 

 

 

 

 

i realized that it's quite long ago since i updated. my internet was just dead for a week, so sorry ~~