Weak

STUPID JUNIOR

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Wow, shooting is seriously tiring.

The director gave us an hour to have a break since we all look exhausted after five hours of nonstop taping. The others decided to eat, some decided to go to the comfort room and the others took some rest.

Me? I want some fresh air.

I went to the elevator, rode in and pressed the floor where the rooftop is.

I was alone inside the elevator.

Hmmm...silence…It reminds me clearly of what happened awhile ago, just this morning. I actually went to the bathroom to do a last minute preparation before shooting starts since I knew it from the start that it’ll take this long to finish one portion of the show. On my way to the room, I saw Inyoung entering the building looking from side to side like she was lost or something. That was when I noticed that she didn’t know where our location was. She was about to ride an elevator. Funny. Our assigned room was only at the ground floor and SHE’S GOING TO RIDE AN ELEVATOR???

I don’t know why but what happened awhile ago was like my body has its own mind. It went to Inyoung’s direction and my brain just made me hold her hand and pull her.

I don’t know why but…I liked it.

Her hands were warm…

She looked at me…

We walked together…

She pulled her hand away and rushed off…

Everything that has happened today is just so great. It made me realize that if she had amnesia, forgot me then, I’ll just create new memories with her. We’ll both forget what has happened before. I’ll make her happy again.

TINGGGG!

I was surprised by the sudden sound. Oh, it was just the elevator. I reached the rooftop and I’ll finally feel the fresh air. I didn’t notice I was smiling the whole time I was inside the elevator. I feel so great.

I went out of the elevator and went straight to the glass door which leads people to the balcony.

Since it’s made of glass, the door was transparent which allowed me to see the scenery outside. I was already holding the handle when I realized that there were two people outside.

Leeteuk-hyung and Inyoung

Leeteuk-hyung just kissed Inyoung’s forehead…

Leeteuk-hyung hugged Inyoung tightly…

There were no emotions at all inside me. The smile faded away but there was no feeling inside.

Again, like having its own mind, my body moved backwards and my eyes stared the ground. Then I ended up riding the elevator again.

I wasn’t convinced that I really saw that ‘thing’…My eyes are just playing tricks on me.

Before the elevator door totally closes, I got the guts to look forward where I saw the two of them. There, I knew, my eyes showed me the truth.

Leeteuk-hyung is still hugging Inyoung…

The elevator door closes and as if on cue, all my emotions fall down. I felt so much pain inside me like someone’s directly stabbing my heart. I felt like I wanted to go back there and punch Leeteuk-hyung. I would beat him! I will hurt him! I will push him to the edge of the building and let him fall to the ground and die. I know they’re not doing anything wrong. But I felt so much anger.

I punched the door of the elevator where I can see my reflection since it’s made of pure steel.

“WEAK!” I shouted as tears flow down my cheeks.

I see myself crying through that reflection which made me punch the door even more.

“YOU’RE WEAK! YOU’RE WEAK! You…you are we-” I wasn’t able to finish. Tearss ate all my words. I leaned of the wall…I am so weak.

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************

I have updated! WOHOO!

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE! I'LL UPDATE SOON!

 

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO LEAVE COMMENTS HERE. I WANT TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS. THANKS! :)

 

Please look forward for the upcoming chapters. :)