Stranger

STUPID JUNIOR

 

Sungmin’s POV

Thirty more minutes, thirty more minutes. What to do? What to do?

I’M SO DANG BORED.

I am sitting at the lobby of SME, drinking one hot cup of coffee. Well, THIS IS BORING YOU KNOW. I don’t have anything else to do. Sip coffee, sip coffee, sip coffee, look around, sip coffee, sip coffee then I’ll just realize the coffee was hot.

“OW!” I shouted as little amount of coffee comes out of my mouth. Seriously, it’s hot.

I was wiping my mouth and my chin when I saw Heechul-hyung entering the main entrance of the building. He was like, he popped out from nowhere. He’s walking with someone I do not know. Stranger, I say. They were chatting like there’s no tomorrow. The man he’s talking to seemed to be a lot older than him. The man is tall, a Korean, of course, and he’s wearing glasses. They seated at the next table beside me. Heechul didn’t notice me sitting here at all. He was so busy listening to the man.

“If that’s the case, maybe I can help. I will try my best.” I heard the man said to Heechul-hyung.

“Yes, please. Thank you very much sir.” Heechul-hyung who happened to sit on his chair for like 2 seconds stood up and bowed to the man.

Heechul-hyung seated once again for the man gestured him to do so. He grabbed his bag and brought out a thick folder and handed it to the old man.

“I hope it’s not yet too late sir.” Heechul-hyung said as he leaned back on his chair. From where I sit, I can see Heechul-hyung is very concerned and worried of something.

There was no answer coming from the man. He was thoroughly reading the contents of the folder from page to page.

“It says here that it’s happening soon…” the man said as he stopped to a certain page and looked at Heechul-hyung.

“Do you have any other information about this?” the man continued.

“I don’t have any sir, but I know someone who can help us…but please tell me, is there a chance?” Heechul-hyung said as he held the man’s shoulder.

The man took his glasses off and held Heechul-hyung’s hand which is placed on top of his shoulder. The man stood up and gestured like he was about to leave. Heechul-hyung wasn’t moving his eyes from the seat where the man was sitting awhile ago.

“To tell you the truth, from what I have seen in here…it’s very little.” The man said while putting the folder inside his bag.

Heechul-hyung seemed to be lightened up by the man’s words. He stood up and smiled.

“Even though it’s little you’re still saying that there is.” Heechul-hyung said.

He was waiting for the man’s response, expecting him to smile just a bit. But the man’s face became more serious than before.

“It depends on the situation. That’s why I’m asking you to give me more information about this.” The man said and hooked up his bag to his shoulder.

“I need to go. I need to study this more.” The man said and walked out of the building.

Heechul-hyung seated in his seat again. He was like, his world turned upside down.

Uhm…Hello? I was here the whole time? DUMBFOUNDED.

I was kinda hesitant to ask Heechul who that man was. I said, “KINDA”, not “TOTALLY” so still, I went to his table and asked him.

“Who’s that man?” I asked as I pulled out a chair from his table.

He was surprised by my sudden appearance. He widened his eyes and sat straight.

“Ah! Him? That guy? Ah…” He stumbled.

“Uh…yeah?” I said. He’s weird huh. Who else am I referring to?

“He’s…ummm…Old family friend.” He supposed.

“What’s in that folder you just handed him?” I’m dying because of curiosity so I asked.

Heechul-hyung was drinking his bottled water when I asked him my question. He almost spat it out on me when he heard me.

Ehem…Folder?...cough…

I gave him few minutes to recover from chocking-because-of-the-water-incident. So, I patiently waited for his answer.

“Those were my dad’s file. He asked me to give it to him.” Heechul-hyung said as he put the cap of his water.

Okay, I won’t ask any further.

“Let’s go back to the shooting.” He said and rushed to the shooting area.

“WE STILL HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES HYUNG!” I shouted since he’s already far from where I sit.

“I DON’T CARE! I’M AN EARLY BIRD!” He shouted back without even looking at me. He continued running instead.

Aish.

“WAIT FOR MEEE!!!” 

 

 

***************************************************************

I've updated two chapters today!!! WOHOO!

 

THANKS FOR READING MY FF! :) 

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND THOSE WHO LEAVE COMMENTS HERE! THANKS!:)