Chapter Two

Just Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany

Two years later

I opened my eyes blissfully as the sunlight steamed in through the windows. As expected, his peaceful sleeping face was beside me and a smile appeared on my face. "Siwon." I murmured as I gently brushed his hair away from his handsome face. I giggled quietly at myself; two years of marriage and I still can't believe that Siwon's mine.

I turned to my left and glanced at the alarm clock on the bedside drawer. It was only nine in the morning, my usual timing of going to the supermarket. As quietly as possible, I slide off the bed, careful not to disturb the sleeping Siwon. Recently, he had taken on a huge deal and had been working until the wee hours of the night. I usually woke up in the middle of the night, still seeing Siwon working at his desk. I always knew that Siwon was a workaholic but seriously, this was a bit too much.

As quickly as possible yet without waking Siwon up, I bathed and got dressed. I pecked Siwon's nose gently before grabbing my set of house keys. On my way to the door, an idea stuck me. Smiling, I quickly wrote a short note for Siwon and stuck it on his pillow.

Finally awake, Siwon?

Went to the supermarket so don't worry

Love you lots!

"Finally, I bought everything." I smiled to myself as I doubled checked all my purchases in my hands. Yep, everything's here! The automatic sliding doors open as I approached it and I stepped out onto the pavement, the cold hitting me. I tightly wrapped my coat around me and started walking home. Still smiling, I wondered if Siwon was awake or was he still sleeping?

Suddenly, I heard Siwon's voice. Huh? I looked up and caught sight of my husband's grinning face. I beamed at him happily; he must have decided to walk home with me despite how precious sleep was to him nowadays. Ahh... I'm such a lucky girl to have a perfect man as a husband. I sighed with bliss.

"Siwon!" I called out as I blew said man a flying kiss. I giggled childishly as I watched him catch it. Without checking the roads for cars, Siwon stepped onto the road, his eyes on mine intently. I gave him my signature eye smile as I waited patiently for him to arrive at my side.

Then, disaster stuck. There was a loud blaring horn sound coming from my right, the sound eerily familiar to me. And I spun around and gasped in horror. No, no, wait! I turned back to Siwon, opening my mouth to warn him. "Siwon, look ---"

Bang!

I was too late.

The impact of the truck knocked Siwon away from his original position. He landed a few feet away as blood oozed out of his man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter