Sunggyu The Spy

Small Eyed Girl

 

This story will be in Sunggyu POV:

 

 

 

 

My sister has been became weird lately. I mean she sometimes smiles and then pouts. She talked to herself too often lately. Could it be she has a crush? Or even worse, did she has a boyfriend? ANDDWWWWAAAAAAAAEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shake my head violently. Aigoo, my neck is hurt and I little bit dizzy. I got I brilliant idea! I decided to spying on her. Sunggyu the spy is ready for action! It's seems like I watch a lot of movies lately, but it doesn't matter. I need to protect my lovely dongsaeng from having boyfriend. I must! I don't want she like other person than me, his own brother. What if she doesn't care about me anymore? What if she loves her boyfriend more than me? I don't even want to think about it. Wait, I already did. 

 

 

Now it's time to recruit another agents. I look at my phone book

First agent choice: Jang Dongwoo.

I decided to call him. "Jang Dongwoo, congratulation! You've chosen as a detective agent!" "Yay, detective is one of my dream!! Wait, what did I do? Why do you act like detective? Do you want to fooled me?" He asked suspiciously. "Dongwoo-ya, I seriously need your help. I need you to spy on my sister. You need to prevent every guys who trying to get closer with her. "Err, okay I'll help you. But what is the benefit for me?" "You'll be a cool detective! You know that don't you?" "Really? Okay then!" 

"Here is your first mission: You need to make a list guys who close with her. Mark who suspicious with red marker. Do you understand agent Dongwoo?" "Clear,sir."

 

 

So, agent Dongwoo mission began. He stalk her to her classroom. "Hmm, the first suspect is her seat mate, Do Kyungsoo." he wrote into the list. He saw her talk seriously with her teacher then he also put him into the list. "Hey, that guy seems close with her too." he though. Then he wrote him into his list, Lee Taemin. "Hey, that why is that guy wearing skirt?" Dongwoo observing her/his nametag. "Amber, sounds like girl's name. Should I put her name? But she looks handsome so I'll wrote her too." A moment later, Dongwoo saw a guy look at her direction. "Choi Minho." "Kim Junsu." "Lee Jinki." "That Zitao guy seem suspicious too." "Ah, Jang Wooyoung is borrowing her pencil. He must be one of suspect too." In the end, he wrote a half of the school into his suspect list.  When he handed his list to me with a big grin, I mentally slapped myself. Agent Dongwoo mission is failure. 

 

 

I need a second plan, and I need it quickly. I stared at my phone with my sister picture as it's wallpaper. What should I do? Then Myungsoo name popped in my head. "Kim Myungsoo will be second agent." I grinned. But wait, he's a handsome flower boy.  Beside his gorgeous face, he got manner too. And his smile is so bright. What if she will fall for him? What if they started going out? Then she won't spend a lot of her time for me anymore. I'll spend my time alone stared at her picture while Myungsoo will have fun with her. What if he holds her hand? No, I won't allowed that. I'll make sure it won't happen. I immediately erased Myungsoo name from agent list.

 

 

Hah, all of this secret mission make me tired. Wait, I didn't do anything except hired an agent.  So,basically I just mentally tired. "Oppa, what are you doing? Did you forget you'll treat me lunch? Let's go!!" she suddenly appeared and dragged me away.  I just let myself being dragged by my sister. "Why don't we just have lunch at home? I bet mom will make a lot of delicious food." I suggested. I love my family together. It's a pity dad is busy, but he do it for our sake.  "Mom will be lonely if she eats lunch alone." I said once again. She looks like sad. "I don't want mom being alone, I don't want to be alone either." "Don't worry we're family right? We'll always be together." I smiled at her. "Thank you oppa. I'll also be there if you feel lonely, I promise!" "But, you'll forget me if you have a boyfriend. You'll love him more than me." I spoke my mind. "Andwae, it's won't happen! I love you so much! I love you, Mom and Dad more than anything in this world." She shaked her head violently. I guess she is my sister after all. "You'll get dizzy. Now, let's go home!" "Nee!" she said cheerfully. I feel so relieved because of her words.

 

"Be careful, watch Sunggyu the Spy next action. Mwahahaha." I laughed inside. I won't give up from protecting my sister. Never.

 

 

 


 

 

I'm sorry it's take so long! and sorry if it's a little weird and maybe I can't update soon :'(

P.S : D.O and Chanyeol rap is seriously mind-blowingly awesome!