New Student

Small Eyed Girl

I closed my eyes and just pretend to sleep. How can I sleep with this restless heart? I take a peek behind the blanket to Do Kyungsoo.

He's sleeping in the chair with his head rest on the nearest table.

"He's looks adorable when he's not teasing me" I smiled.

I carefully walk out from the infirmary and head to the vending machine. I bought orange juice for myself and hot coffee for Do Kyungsoo.

I write "Thanks" in the coffee and placed it carefully in the table. Then I decided to go back to the classroom.

When I entered the classroom, I saw a stranger sit in my seat.

"Um, excuse me Mr. but you sit in my seat."

"Sorry, I though this seat is available since nobody sit here."

"Umm, I never saw you before."

"I'm new student here transferred from China, my name is Huang Zitao. But you can call me Tao. Oh, can I sit beside you? It's empty right?"

"Unfortunately, no. My seatmate is in infirmary right now. I guess he'll be back soon."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No, that's fine Huang Zitao-ssi."

"Just call me Tao." he smiled "Huang Zitao makes me uncomfortable."

"Okay then, Tao." I smiled too.

 

And my guess was right, he's back.

"Why do you leave me alone in the infirmary? I were scared to death when all the school nurses staring at me with creepy looks."

"Sorry Do Kyungsoo-ssi, I don't want to wake you up."

"I'd rather choose to wake up than surrounded by those weird nurses. And who is this person?" he pointed to Tao.

"He's Huang Zitao. Tao is a new transferred student from China." I explained.

"Wait a minute, you called him Tao? You probably just met him and you called him Tao?"

"Because his name is Tao. Why?"

"Never mind. Now Huang Zitao, would you please move from my seat?"

"Uhh, okay." he scratched his head moved tho the seat behind us.

Then I just noticed that he is carrying sword along with him

"Tao, why do you carry a sword? Isn't  prohibited?" I asked

"Don't worry I already asked for teacher's permission. Beside,this sword isn't dangerous. I use it for practicing Wushu."

"Wushu?"

"It's Chinese martial arts, like Kungfu. If you want, you can watch me practice later."

"I would like to!" 

"No, you can't, miss. You need to go to your part-time work, don't you?" Do Kyungsoo interrupted.

"My shift is tommorow you know, Do Kyungsoo-ssi. And Tao, I would like to watch your practice later."

"In that case, we will watch Tao's practicing his Wushu together." said Do Kyungsoo.

"We?? What do you mean?" 

"We. You and me." he pointed me and himself.

"Fine. It's nice having friends like you guys." Tao smiled.

"What is your name?" Tao offered his hand to Kyungsoo.

"Do Kyungsoo." he took Tao's hand and then let it go.

 

"Did you already drink your coffee I brought you?" I asked Do Kyungsoo curiously.

"You mean that coffee with "Thanks" written in it? Yes."

"Thank you for brought me to infirmary Do Kyungsoo-ssi. Although I don't need it" 

"Sure thing. Coffee is my favorite, but next time you have to treat me lunch to express your gratitude."

"I afraid there's no next time Do Kyungsoo-ssi." 

"We'll never know, right?"

"Do you enjoy your conversation in my class?" asked our math teacher, Cho Kyuhyun seongsaenim icily. "Answer the question number two!"

"It's 2√5 sir." said Do Kyungsoo quickly.

"Well done. I'll let both of you go this time, but I won't this be nice all the time. Keep that in mind." he warned.

We just nodded because this teacher known as Evil Kyu, he have no mercy if punishing his student.

"Now back to our lesson, guys!" said Kyuhyun seonsaengnim.

 

When the school ends, we go together to martial arts practicing room.

Tao changed his uniform to white sleeveless shirt and black training pants and started practicing his wushu moves.

"Wow!!! Whooa, he's so cool!!" Daebaak!! Wow!" I said and started clapped my hands non-stop.

"You keep repeating "Wow!" and you clapping like a circus seal!" 

"I don't care! He is so cool!" I said. "Wow!"

Although he hated to admit, Tao is so cool with his Wushu moves, not to mention he's wearing white sleeveless shirt which make he even cooler.

"I can do Taekwondo too, you know." he said suddenly.

"No, thank you. I would rather see Tao practicing Wushu everyday." I refused immediately. 

I can die because of anemia if I watch you practicing Taekwondo, Do Kyungsoo-ssi.

Nose bleeding non-stop because staring you with those cool moves.

 

 

But Do Kyungsoo looks like unhappy.

 

 

"Whooa, Tao!! You're really really so cool! Here, have some drink."

"Thanks!"

"Even when he drink the water looks cool!!" I fangirled inside.

I start fanning myself with hand.

"Does it hot?" Tao asked.

"Yes, the weather is so hot today!" Plus Tao's hotness effect make it even hotter.

I swear he must be one of global warming cause.

 "Wait a minute, I need to change first okay? Then could you show me around? I still unfamiliar with this environment." he pleaded.

"Sorry, Tao. But I can't right now. I promised with Sunggyu oppa to walk home together. Ask Do Kyungsoo-ssi."

"I'd love to show you around, Zitao." he smirked.

"Good, you can deepen your relationship our something, now excuse me. My beloved oppa is waiting for me."

"It's sounds really weird." Do Kyungsoo protested.

"Yeah, whatever. Now bye!" I waved.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry for made you waiting so long."

"If you sorry, you need to buy me ice cream then." he smiled.

"Oppa, you sounds like one of my friend!" I suddenly remember Do Kyungsoo.

"Oh,you got new jacket? It's nice, lend me sometimes, okay?" he smirked slyly.

I shaked my head,  "No, you can't!!!!! I'll buy you ice cream, but you can't borrow the jacket!"

"Then it's settled. I want to eat three ice cream."

And there goes my money. 

 

I saw Do Kyungsoo and Tao at the ice cream parlor.

"Hi!" Tao greeted us while Kyungsoo just wave his hand.

"Do you know them?" Sunggyu oppa asked suspiciously.

"Yes, they're my classmate."

"You must be her brother, right? Nice to met you, I'm Do Kyungsoo."

"I am Huang Zitao."

"Kim Sunggyu. Now we need to go."

 

"You're lucky today, I've changed my mind. Now let's go home." Sunggyu dragged me home.

"Oppa, you don't have to be like this."

"I need to protect my lovely dongsaeng."

"From what?"

"From having boyfriend before graduate."

 

Oh, great. Now I'll be single for my school life.

Thanks to my over-protective brother.

But look the positive thing, I can use my money to buy my idol CDs, I try to be optimistic.